Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day 10:32 - May 26 with 3248 viewsLord_Lucan

since the end of March?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 10:34 - May 26 with 3242 viewsKeno

I did not know that

I do do world oil prices are rising

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 10:35 - May 26 with 3237 viewsMJallday

i got the shock of my life when i saw diesal in a service area near birmingham last week was 151.9 a litre

wont be long before theres riots i tell thee

ps , mrs MJ tells me sainsburys is 128.9 at the moment
[Post edited 26 May 2018 10:36]

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 10:43 - May 26 with 3201 viewsGuthrum

Yes. Driving to and from Lancashire over the last couple of weeks, I have painfully noticed!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 10:51 - May 26 with 3194 viewsLord_Lucan

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 10:35 - May 26 by MJallday

i got the shock of my life when i saw diesal in a service area near birmingham last week was 151.9 a litre

wont be long before theres riots i tell thee

ps , mrs MJ tells me sainsburys is 128.9 at the moment
[Post edited 26 May 2018 10:36]

What doesn't seem to get mentioned is that we were always advised that diesel is best, cleaner, more reliable and cheaper - even Gordon Brown told us.

Now we find we are paying more for fuel, our vehicle values have gone down and more importantly (and quietly introduced) new MOT tests for diesels are going to be very difficult to pass.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 11:19 - May 26 with 3150 viewsstrikalite

I bet 80% of people don't even notice, they just bang the petrol in, go pay with a swipe and drive off none of the wiser...rinse and repeat..
Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 11:30 - May 26 with 3133 viewsAce_High1

I did think the other day that prices seem very high right now. Just think of all that tax for HMRC.
Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 11:40 - May 26 with 3117 viewsBluebell

We paid £124.99 per litre for unleaded this morning at Sainsburys.

That is the cheapest in our area.

When in Ipswich we always buy from the Tesco's at Copdock. That seems to be cheaper than we ever pay. (Never seen any new players there though!)
Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 11:46 - May 26 with 3110 viewsSpruceMoose

And there are folk going mad here that's it's approaching $4 a gallon. Can one of you old timers convert that to litres please?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 11:56 - May 26 with 3095 viewsBluebell

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 11:46 - May 26 by SpruceMoose

And there are folk going mad here that's it's approaching $4 a gallon. Can one of you old timers convert that to litres please?

Old timer here. 4.54 litres in a gallon.

Can you convert dollars into pounds and pence please?
Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 11:59 - May 26 with 3090 viewsSpruceMoose

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 11:56 - May 26 by Bluebell

Old timer here. 4.54 litres in a gallon.

Can you convert dollars into pounds and pence please?

I think a US gallon may be different to a UK one... Maths is hard!

Currently around $1.33 to the quid.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:08 - May 26 with 3067 viewsBluebell

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 11:59 - May 26 by SpruceMoose

I think a US gallon may be different to a UK one... Maths is hard!

Currently around $1.33 to the quid.

So if it's $1.33 to the pound and fuel is about £1.28 per litre here and $4 a gallon there, then that makes it................

hmmm, aghh, maybe I should take away the first number I thought of and add on a few pence, subtract a quarter of the first figure.

It works out to be a lot of money!
Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:09 - May 26 with 3059 viewsSpruceMoose

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:08 - May 26 by Bluebell

So if it's $1.33 to the pound and fuel is about £1.28 per litre here and $4 a gallon there, then that makes it................

hmmm, aghh, maybe I should take away the first number I thought of and add on a few pence, subtract a quarter of the first figure.

It works out to be a lot of money!

My moron maths approach makes it out to be around 68p a litre. I didn't carry the one though... I'm a measure once cut twice kind of Moose.

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:11 - May 26 with 3058 viewspoppiesman

They put the pricers up every day/week without mentioning it and yet in about a months time when they drop the price by about a penny, they advertise the fact the fuel prices are dropping!
Even though its still at least 20 per litre higher than what it was a couple of months ago!!
Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:19 - May 26 with 3037 viewsBluefish

How is that possible? Must have been over 50 days since end of March. It is was not under a pound and bit is not 1.50. No idea how much it is though I have a fuel card

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:22 - May 26 with 3028 viewsLord_Lucan

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:19 - May 26 by Bluefish

How is that possible? Must have been over 50 days since end of March. It is was not under a pound and bit is not 1.50. No idea how much it is though I have a fuel card

I confess I haven't analysed it, it just came on the radio. I suppose it can go from 119.3 to 119.4 - blah de blah

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:25 - May 26 with 3016 viewsBluefish

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:22 - May 26 by Lord_Lucan

I confess I haven't analysed it, it just came on the radio. I suppose it can go from 119.3 to 119.4 - blah de blah

Fair point. Just used to seeing them jump 1p at a time. They always used to finish in .9 until asda moved to .7
[Post edited 26 May 2018 12:40]

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:26 - May 26 with 3012 viewsBluefish

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:25 - May 26 by Bluefish

Fair point. Just used to seeing them jump 1p at a time. They always used to finish in .9 until asda moved to .7

Thinking about it, it was probably the price hasn't moved down since march and it has been growing albeit not every day
[Post edited 26 May 2018 12:39]

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:35 - May 26 with 2998 viewsLord_Lucan

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:26 - May 26 by Bluefish

Thinking about it, it was probably the price hasn't moved down since march and it has been growing albeit not every day
[Post edited 26 May 2018 12:39]

I think I can make out what your fat fingers were trying to type.

You know what news is like, they may have slanted it - Sainsburys goes up one day, Asda the next.

I dunno

Don't dig me out, it was only what I just heard on the radio.

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:38 - May 26 with 2988 viewsBluefish

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:35 - May 26 by Lord_Lucan

I think I can make out what your fat fingers were trying to type.

You know what news is like, they may have slanted it - Sainsburys goes up one day, Asda the next.

I dunno

Don't dig me out, it was only what I just heard on the radio.

Typical modern generation fake news spreader

You are just a cheap Donald trump

I have also edited, even one as struggling to make it out

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:41 - May 26 with 2968 viewsGeoffSentence

It's fecking Trump pulling out of the deal with Iran that's mainly to blame.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:41 - May 26 with 2968 viewsLord_Lucan

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:38 - May 26 by Bluefish

Typical modern generation fake news spreader

You are just a cheap Donald trump

I have also edited, even one as struggling to make it out

Your edit message needs editing.

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:42 - May 26 with 2965 viewsBluefish

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 12:41 - May 26 by Lord_Lucan

Your edit message needs editing.

Oh ffs! I have a hangover and typing on my phone is clearly beyond me

Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 14:59 - May 26 with 2898 viewsNo9

Taking the Barrell price, in relation to the pump price, it is scandelous how high it is
Did you know......................Supermarket petrol prices have risen every day on 16:03 - May 26 with 2849 viewsRoyKeanesDog

And since 1993 manufacturers have been legally obliged to label them crab flavoured sticks.

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024