Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists 16:56 - Jun 9 with 16682 viewsElderGrizzly

Plus, this will confuse all his EDL mates

[Post edited 9 Jun 2018 16:59]
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:08 - Jun 9 with 6131 viewstractordownsouth

Even more confusing that UKIP supporters are demanding the freedom of a serial criminal offender who is the grandson of immigrants.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:09 - Jun 9 with 6121 viewsimsureazzure

And the anti-Semites will be on the Antifa counter demonstration.
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:11 - Jun 9 with 6114 viewstractordownsouth

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:09 - Jun 9 by imsureazzure

And the award for the most pointless post of the day goes to...

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:14 - Jun 9 with 6102 viewsimsureazzure

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:11 - Jun 9 by tractordownsouth

And the award for the most pointless post of the day goes to...

And it just proves that sweeping generalisations are useless and rabble rousing.
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:21 - Jun 9 with 6089 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Plenty of flags and Tommy love here....

Beware.....lots of victim mentality in evidence!

He wrapped up the live broadcast by saying...." they're not going to release him because he pled guilty....." Genius!
[Post edited 9 Jun 2018 17:30]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:35 - Jun 9 with 6043 viewstractordownsouth

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:14 - Jun 9 by imsureazzure

And it just proves that sweeping generalisations are useless and rabble rousing.

As I've said before, I resist using the word racist as it can often be counter productive. However, this does not mean that people who clearly fit this terms should not be branded with it. If you look at Mr Robinson's previous actions, it is quite clear that he is a racist, and if people are supporting him on the basis that he has broken the law, but it's apparently ok because the victim was a Muslim, then that makes their actions Islamophobic too.

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:49 - Jun 9 with 6016 viewsimsureazzure

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:35 - Jun 9 by tractordownsouth

As I've said before, I resist using the word racist as it can often be counter productive. However, this does not mean that people who clearly fit this terms should not be branded with it. If you look at Mr Robinson's previous actions, it is quite clear that he is a racist, and if people are supporting him on the basis that he has broken the law, but it's apparently ok because the victim was a Muslim, then that makes their actions Islamophobic too.

As I have said before, the rise of the EDL, UKIP, previously the BNP and to a large extent the Brexit vote, is down to Labour Liberal and Tories ignoring the Pakistani/Bangladeshi rape gangs.
If it had of been dealt with in the early reported stages and dealt with soundly and robustly then those organisations above may have not existed in the scale they are now.
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:51 - Jun 9 with 6016 viewsBlueBadger

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:49 - Jun 9 by imsureazzure

As I have said before, the rise of the EDL, UKIP, previously the BNP and to a large extent the Brexit vote, is down to Labour Liberal and Tories ignoring the Pakistani/Bangladeshi rape gangs.
If it had of been dealt with in the early reported stages and dealt with soundly and robustly then those organisations above may have not existed in the scale they are now.

Oh they would. They'd have found some other excuse to hang their bigotry off of. The EDl et al were every active, and indeed, had bigger numbers at demo turnouts pre-Rotherham.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2018 17:55]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:59 - Jun 9 with 6001 viewsJ2BLUE

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:35 - Jun 9 by tractordownsouth

Spot on. I know many don't agree but i'm all for giving people a platform to express their views but those people either don't understand the law or think it shouldn't apply because the targets were Muslim.

I think we should get a prominent 'free Tommy Robinson' type on a political show and let them hang themselves. Too often this idea is dismissed by people saying they don't deserve a platform but only by confronting them directly in a civilised way can their message be dismantled. Hopefully no one responds that his supporters are too thick to get the point because that is part of the problem IMO. Get one of these idiots on Sunday Politics and relentlessly show them up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:03 - Jun 9 with 5987 viewsBlueBadger

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:59 - Jun 9 by J2BLUE

Spot on. I know many don't agree but i'm all for giving people a platform to express their views but those people either don't understand the law or think it shouldn't apply because the targets were Muslim.

I think we should get a prominent 'free Tommy Robinson' type on a political show and let them hang themselves. Too often this idea is dismissed by people saying they don't deserve a platform but only by confronting them directly in a civilised way can their message be dismantled. Hopefully no one responds that his supporters are too thick to get the point because that is part of the problem IMO. Get one of these idiots on Sunday Politics and relentlessly show them up.

Trouble is, wit these people you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Any halfway competent interviewer/debatee demolishing one of these divs immediately gets written off as a 'stooge of the lefty media' who's picking on Poor Tommy by means of actually asking him questions rather than merely letting him spout b0llocks. I'm all for making them look like pr1cks though.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2018 18:11]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:08 - Jun 9 with 5975 viewsElderGrizzly

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:59 - Jun 9 by J2BLUE

Farage is on most shows. He is close enough
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:10 - Jun 9 with 5970 viewsJ2BLUE

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:08 - Jun 9 by ElderGrizzly

Farage is on most shows. He is close enough

Does Farage defend TR?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:13 - Jun 9 with 5965 viewsBlueBadger

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:10 - Jun 9 by J2BLUE

Does Farage defend TR?

He's trying to have it both ways here -
https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/nigel-farages-view-on-the-to

He's basically saying he shouldn't have done it because he was under s suspended sentence but still trying to complain that someone's had their 'right' to disrupt legal proceedings curtailed on account of it being criminal activity.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2018 18:15]

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:19 - Jun 9 with 5937 viewsBlueBadger

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:09 - Jun 9 by imsureazzure

Marvellous Glasgow Swerve there.

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:24 - Jun 9 with 5920 viewstractordownsouth

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:03 - Jun 9 by BlueBadger

Trouble is, wit these people you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Any halfway competent interviewer/debatee demolishing one of these divs immediately gets written off as a 'stooge of the lefty media' who's picking on Poor Tommy by means of actually asking him questions rather than merely letting him spout b0llocks. I'm all for making them look like pr1cks though.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2018 18:11]

In fairness, I think people who interview him need to do a better job of it. For example there was a clip of a question time type show with Tommy on it, and they kept branding him as a racist and a bigot, without giving any examples. That's even worse than ignoring him imo, because had I not known about the man's previous actions I would probably have gone away thinking that he had been hard done by, which allows him to gain more support.

He's very clever with his bigotry, he rarely says anything directly racist but his response to the Grenfell tower highlighted it by the fact that he cared more about the country of the victims' birth rather than the victims themselves. Additionally, he only cites the parts of extreme Islam which no one can fault him on - everyone thinks that child marriage and grooming gangs are bad, and it's a shame that his supporters assume that anyone who doesn't follow Robinson must be a lefty paedophile sympathiser. If we get people to hold him to account and properly go to town on his actions and how he seems to be concerned about rape only when it suits his agenda, then people will see his true colours. Until then, his victim complex will only help him gain more sympathy.

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:27 - Jun 9 with 5907 viewsimsureazzure

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:19 - Jun 9 by BlueBadger

Marvellous Glasgow Swerve there.

It's no swerve, it is a false statement in generalisation, as is the OP.
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:28 - Jun 9 with 5910 viewsMullet

Weird how this keeps happening, but he's not a hate preacher, criminal, violent, or the rest of it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:30 - Jun 9 with 5897 viewsjeera

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:28 - Jun 9 by Mullet

Weird how this keeps happening, but he's not a hate preacher, criminal, violent, or the rest of it.

Does it not occur to people that these types are always generally, well, a type.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:31 - Jun 9 with 5894 viewsimsureazzure

Why would it 'confuse all his EDL mates'?

Sikhs have served the British Army brilliantly for years.
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:32 - Jun 9 with 5891 viewsMullet

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:49 - Jun 9 by imsureazzure

Whilst not wishing to play down that issue in anyway, you're talking b0llocks.

That's a few tens to a dozen men in a country of tens of millions, that simply doesn't make sense. It's just the excuse that's convenient at the moment. Stephen Yaxley-Lennon had no interest in them until recently, for starters.

Only last week, during those defending SYL it was "Islamists" and vague notions about terrorism and the like that was being trotted out. So frankly, I don't think rape gangs even registered for these lot until Yaxley-Lennon got himself pinched and they became an easy cause to champion and pretend they owned.

As for your Antifa comment, completely the wrong set of people I think given the term used to describe American groups and the types who swell the ranks of UAF etc.

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:33 - Jun 9 with 5892 viewsimsureazzure

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:30 - Jun 9 by jeera

Does it not occur to people that these types are always generally, well, a type.

The type will usually be poorly educated, that does not make them racist in itself, it makes them easily led, the type that used to vote labour in to power.
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:34 - Jun 9 with 5883 viewsimsureazzure

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:32 - Jun 9 by Mullet

Whilst not wishing to play down that issue in anyway, you're talking b0llocks.

That's a few tens to a dozen men in a country of tens of millions, that simply doesn't make sense. It's just the excuse that's convenient at the moment. Stephen Yaxley-Lennon had no interest in them until recently, for starters.

Only last week, during those defending SYL it was "Islamists" and vague notions about terrorism and the like that was being trotted out. So frankly, I don't think rape gangs even registered for these lot until Yaxley-Lennon got himself pinched and they became an easy cause to champion and pretend they owned.

As for your Antifa comment, completely the wrong set of people I think given the term used to describe American groups and the types who swell the ranks of UAF etc.

Thanks, the debate was open, then along comes 'the Saturday poo' boy to get a hard on.
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:36 - Jun 9 with 5874 viewsLankHenners

Only good thing about this is this image of them crossing paths with the Naked Bike Ride.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:37 - Jun 9 with 5868 viewsSwansea_Blue

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:51 - Jun 9 by BlueBadger

Oh they would. They'd have found some other excuse to hang their bigotry off of. The EDl et al were every active, and indeed, had bigger numbers at demo turnouts pre-Rotherham.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2018 17:55]

Agreed. Rotherham certainly helped with mainstream expansion of their racist views - but they were there and in not insignificant numbers already.

They don't seem to be particularly worried about the half million other women who are raped or suffer serious sexual assults every year (latest figures just released a few days ago - not a peep from them about that though).

So yep, just an excuse to justify vile views and behaviour.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:40 - Jun 9 with 5852 viewsMullet

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:34 - Jun 9 by imsureazzure

Thanks, the debate was open, then along comes 'the Saturday poo' boy to get a hard on.

Yet, you're straight in with ignoring the debate to have a pop, having just had talk of a swerve up there.....it's almost like you know it.

Given we were being told there was a massive cover up, how can you now say over a decade of essentially grassroots fascism and nationalism was caused by the latest scandal/issue?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024