Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists 16:56 - Jun 9 with 16781 viewsElderGrizzly

Plus, this will confuse all his EDL mates

[Post edited 9 Jun 2018 16:59]
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:41 - Jun 9 with 4122 viewsMullet

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:37 - Jun 9 by Swansea_Blue

Agreed. Rotherham certainly helped with mainstream expansion of their racist views - but they were there and in not insignificant numbers already.

They don't seem to be particularly worried about the half million other women who are raped or suffer serious sexual assults every year (latest figures just released a few days ago - not a peep from them about that though).

So yep, just an excuse to justify vile views and behaviour.

Let alone, when it was one of their own last year in quite a high profile case.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:42 - Jun 9 with 4123 viewsJ2BLUE

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:13 - Jun 9 by BlueBadger

He's trying to have it both ways here -
https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/nigel-farages-view-on-the-to

He's basically saying he shouldn't have done it because he was under s suspended sentence but still trying to complain that someone's had their 'right' to disrupt legal proceedings curtailed on account of it being criminal activity.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2018 18:15]

Fair enough, I always forget he's on LBC. Thought he had been quiet lately.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:47 - Jun 9 with 4113 viewsSwansea_Blue

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:41 - Jun 9 by Mullet

Let alone, when it was one of their own last year in quite a high profile case.

Wasn't he a 'political victim' or some such nonsense?

It's really not difficult to see through there motives is it? Yet millions can't for some reason. One of life's little mysteries.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:49 - Jun 9 with 4109 viewsMullet

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:47 - Jun 9 by Swansea_Blue

Wasn't he a 'political victim' or some such nonsense?

It's really not difficult to see through there motives is it? Yet millions can't for some reason. One of life's little mysteries.

Tacit agreement is my guess. But not having the nuts to go down there and be seen.

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:50 - Jun 9 with 4105 viewsFtnfwest

and Morrissey
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:55 - Jun 9 with 4103 viewsghostofescobar

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:33 - Jun 9 by imsureazzure

The type will usually be poorly educated, that does not make them racist in itself, it makes them easily led, the type that used to vote labour in to power.

That argument makes no sense. Very broad brush. My family are all "poorly educated" but we know right from wrong, good from bad, racists from those who are tolerant.

GhostOfEscobar

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:58 - Jun 9 with 4093 viewsMullet

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:50 - Jun 9 by Ftnfwest

and Morrissey

As a massive fan, I found it a bit disheartening to see him stitched up with a headline selling an interview on the premise he talked about Yaxley-Lennon, only to see one word quoted and that was "shocking".

Then he did his usual of rabbiting on about some minor political figure who on the surface seems a very unpleasant opportunist.

He really should stop talking about British politics when he's been in LA so long.

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:58 - Jun 9 with 4089 viewsSwansea_Blue

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:50 - Jun 9 by Ftnfwest

and Morrissey

Now there's someone who does need rounding up for crimes against taste and sense.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:58 - Jun 9 with 4090 viewslowhouseblue

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 17:49 - Jun 9 by imsureazzure

As I have said before, the rise of the EDL, UKIP, previously the BNP and to a large extent the Brexit vote, is down to Labour Liberal and Tories ignoring the Pakistani/Bangladeshi rape gangs.
If it had of been dealt with in the early reported stages and dealt with soundly and robustly then those organisations above may have not existed in the scale they are now.

the political and institutional failures associated with rotherham etc have been a gift to racists and the far right, but it didn't create them and they'd exist without it having happened.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 19:21 - Jun 9 with 4055 viewsjeera

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:58 - Jun 9 by lowhouseblue

the political and institutional failures associated with rotherham etc have been a gift to racists and the far right, but it didn't create them and they'd exist without it having happened.

...is the bottom line.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 19:58 - Jun 9 with 4024 viewsElderGrizzly

It gets better 😂

[Post edited 9 Jun 2018 19:59]
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 20:11 - Jun 9 with 4004 viewstractordownsouth

In fairness to this Batten bloke, he's managed to attract some big name bigots

https://mobile.twitter.com/GerardBattenMEP/status/1005463893647511552

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 20:23 - Jun 9 with 3982 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:32 - Jun 9 by Mullet

Whilst not wishing to play down that issue in anyway, you're talking b0llocks.

That's a few tens to a dozen men in a country of tens of millions, that simply doesn't make sense. It's just the excuse that's convenient at the moment. Stephen Yaxley-Lennon had no interest in them until recently, for starters.

Only last week, during those defending SYL it was "Islamists" and vague notions about terrorism and the like that was being trotted out. So frankly, I don't think rape gangs even registered for these lot until Yaxley-Lennon got himself pinched and they became an easy cause to champion and pretend they owned.

As for your Antifa comment, completely the wrong set of people I think given the term used to describe American groups and the types who swell the ranks of UAF etc.

There is an issue with terrorism in this country though. On R4 this week it was stated that the police have 30,000 people identified as either know to be involved in, or who have helped terrorism. Only about 8000 are considered 'high-risk', the Manchester guy was in the larger group which they don't have the resources to do anything about.
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 20:25 - Jun 9 with 3975 viewsMullet

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 20:23 - Jun 9 by FrowsyArmLarry

There is an issue with terrorism in this country though. On R4 this week it was stated that the police have 30,000 people identified as either know to be involved in, or who have helped terrorism. Only about 8000 are considered 'high-risk', the Manchester guy was in the larger group which they don't have the resources to do anything about.

Hence me saying that, rather than rape gangs.

Being against either is not the preserve of the racists of this country.

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 20:28 - Jun 9 with 3971 viewsfactual_blue

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 19:58 - Jun 9 by ElderGrizzly

It gets better 😂

[Post edited 9 Jun 2018 19:59]

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 20:38 - Jun 9 with 3960 viewsElderGrizzly

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 20:23 - Jun 9 by FrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins and their like are part of that 30,000. Terrorism has a very broad brush

And of course today ended in arrests and violence

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/09/tommy-robinson-supporters-arrested
[Post edited 9 Jun 2018 20:41]
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 21:06 - Jun 9 with 3933 viewsjeera

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 20:38 - Jun 9 by ElderGrizzly

Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins and their like are part of that 30,000. Terrorism has a very broad brush

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/09/tommy-robinson-supporters-arrested

No respect for our laws these people.

I wish they'd feck off back to wherever they came from.

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 21:31 - Jun 9 with 3923 viewsLeaky

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 18:55 - Jun 9 by ghostofescobar

That argument makes no sense. Very broad brush. My family are all "poorly educated" but we know right from wrong, good from bad, racists from those who are tolerant.

How can you say your family are poorly educated. is it because they don't have a degree. doesn't it make them poorly educated. I didn't pass the 11 plus have no GCe's because I wanted a trade I do not for one second think I was poorly educated , I just believed I could learn more in a working environment. I guess I went to the University of life. some times common sense is more important than a useless degree in some obscure subject. I now run my own plumbing & Heating company
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 21:34 - Jun 9 with 3917 viewsjeera

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 21:31 - Jun 9 by Leaky

How can you say your family are poorly educated. is it because they don't have a degree. doesn't it make them poorly educated. I didn't pass the 11 plus have no GCe's because I wanted a trade I do not for one second think I was poorly educated , I just believed I could learn more in a working environment. I guess I went to the University of life. some times common sense is more important than a useless degree in some obscure subject. I now run my own plumbing & Heating company

He has clearly phrased that in speech marks for a reason.

Being uneducated [formally] is no excuse for ignorance.

That's all he is saying.

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 21:40 - Jun 9 with 3909 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 20:38 - Jun 9 by ElderGrizzly

Katie Hopkins may me a dreadful woman but she hasn’t plotted to kill anyone as far as I’m aware.
Same for Robinson
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 21:42 - Jun 9 with 3905 viewsjeera

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 21:40 - Jun 9 by FrowsyArmLarry

Katie Hopkins may me a dreadful woman but she hasn’t plotted to kill anyone as far as I’m aware.
Same for Robinson

No. They're too cowardly for that.

What they do is incite people more vulnerable than that to do their filth for them.

It's the way of the World.

You're too bright for this.

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 21:45 - Jun 9 with 3899 viewsMullet

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 21:40 - Jun 9 by FrowsyArmLarry

Same for Robinson

The Welsh bloke who ran over a crowd and killed a defenceless bloke was directly inspired by Stephen Yaxley-Lennon et al.

What's the difference? Not much I'd argue.

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 21:50 - Jun 9 with 3893 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 21:45 - Jun 9 by Mullet

The Welsh bloke who ran over a crowd and killed a defenceless bloke was directly inspired by Stephen Yaxley-Lennon et al.

What's the difference? Not much I'd argue.

I knew someone would mention that. As far as I’m aware he wasn’t instructed to kill or advised how to kill by anyone else. That is all the difference you need.... you could easily say he was radicalised by CIF so the guardian should be shut down/ is to blame
This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 21:55 - Jun 9 with 3883 viewsMullet

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 21:50 - Jun 9 by FrowsyArmLarry

I knew someone would mention that. As far as I’m aware he wasn’t instructed to kill or advised how to kill by anyone else. That is all the difference you need.... you could easily say he was radicalised by CIF so the guardian should be shut down/ is to blame

Except that's not what he claimed. The idea that SYL isn't a treacherous anti-British hate preacher who is too chicken sh1t to actually do his own dirty work, especially without a mob is laughable.

Those too ready to excuse him are just as much part of the problem. We need much harsher sentencing for those who attacked police today, those who engage with far right criminal activity and violence.

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 22:01 - Jun 9 with 3875 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

This should make it easy for the police to round up the Islamophobes and racists on 21:55 - Jun 9 by Mullet

Except that's not what he claimed. The idea that SYL isn't a treacherous anti-British hate preacher who is too chicken sh1t to actually do his own dirty work, especially without a mob is laughable.

Those too ready to excuse him are just as much part of the problem. We need much harsher sentencing for those who attacked police today, those who engage with far right criminal activity and violence.

There were four arrests. One for possession of a flare, one for possession of an offensive weapon. The other two for scuffling with police.

I’m sure all will be dealt with accordingly
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024