Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Engerland get to the final 19:36 - Jun 27 with 6130 viewsLord_Lucan

Where are ya going to watch it?

Bit of a conundrum for me.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If Engerland get to the final on 19:44 - Jun 27 with 4839 viewsSpruceMoose

I'll be at 36,000...

Balls.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If Engerland get to the final on 19:46 - Jun 27 with 4825 viewsGlasgowBlue

If Engerland get to the final on 19:44 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

I'll be at 36,000...

Balls.

You'd change your flight for this once in a lifetime event wouldn't you?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If Engerland get to the final on 19:49 - Jun 27 with 4811 viewsSpruceMoose

If Engerland get to the final on 19:46 - Jun 27 by GlasgowBlue

You'd change your flight for this once in a lifetime event wouldn't you?

I would imagine so. Especially as I'd be able to watch it in England.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

If Engerland get to the final on 19:55 - Jun 27 with 4799 viewslinhdi

Moscow. In the stadium. No doubt travel will be a pain, but so what, absolutely unmissable!
If Engerland get to the final on 19:55 - Jun 27 with 4796 viewsSWGF

Somewhere near home as I shall have driven back from Latitude with Jnr, leaving Mrs Fims and Little Miss Fims to enjoy whoever is on Sunday afternoon & evening

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

If Engerland get to the final on 20:00 - Jun 27 with 4775 viewsGlasgowBlue

If Engerland get to the final on 19:55 - Jun 27 by linhdi

Moscow. In the stadium. No doubt travel will be a pain, but so what, absolutely unmissable!

I think I'd try to find a way of at least getting to Moscow. Even if it was to watch the game in a fan zone.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If Engerland get to the final on 20:07 - Jun 27 with 4754 viewsLord_Lucan

If Engerland get to the final on 19:55 - Jun 27 by linhdi

Yeah well unfortunately the furthest I am permitted is Dover.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

If Engerland get to the final on 20:08 - Jun 27 with 4748 viewsReuser_is_God

Anywhere as long as I’m with my mates.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

If Engerland get to the final on 20:13 - Jun 27 with 4725 viewsSpruceMoose

If Engerland get to the final on 20:07 - Jun 27 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah well unfortunately the furthest I am permitted is Dover.

What if you go the other direction? Head west, towards Dover. If you happen to pass through Russia, well, what can you do!?

If Engerland get to the final on 21:33 - Jun 27 with 4614 viewsflimflam

With my mini flimflams at Latitude if they put it on which I guess they would hopefully

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

If Engerland get to the final on 21:37 - Jun 27 with 4603 viewsLord_Lucan

If Engerland get to the final on 21:33 - Jun 27 by flimflam

With my mini flimflams at Latitude if they put it on which I guess they would hopefully

They definitely will.

I watched England v Portugal at Hyde Park when Roger Waters was on

If Engerland get to the final on 22:04 - Jun 27 with 4544 viewsBluefish

My plan was to and technically still is to watch the final in cologne but realistically my chances of attending are nil due to the op (It was supposed to be a few weeks before). If England reach the final I think I would make it happen in a wheelchair but there again if England do make the final I expect cologne would change to Moscow and doing that in a wheelchair would be a lot trickier

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If Engerland get to the final on 22:47 - Jun 27 with 4491 viewsjeera

Behind a cushion.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If Engerland get to the final on 22:54 - Jun 27 with 4479 viewsMelford

I know I sound like a soppy c*nt but I'd like to watch us win it with my old man, then after that I'm going full Diego.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

If Engerland get to the final on 23:04 - Jun 27 with 4449 viewsCoastalblue

If Engerland get to the final on 22:54 - Jun 27 by Melford

I know I sound like a soppy c*nt but I'd like to watch us win it with my old man, then after that I'm going full Diego.

As someone who lost his old man two years ago, I say you should definitely do that.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

If Engerland get to the final on 23:11 - Jun 27 with 4427 viewswerringtonblue

We are watching Jools Holland at Kew that evening - so got to find a pub nearby for the footy - any W / SW London residents who can advise? We are staying in Earls Court and hotel has pub with TV so could watch it there before heading off to Kew
If Engerland get to the final on 23:15 - Jun 27 with 4415 viewsBluesquid

If Engerland get to the final on 20:00 - Jun 27 by GlasgowBlue

I think I'd try to find a way of at least getting to Moscow. Even if it was to watch the game in a fan zone.

Yeah, you'd have to try and get there somehow, i mean it's a once in a life time chance.

Us in the World cup final with a chance to win it. What a chance!

Just think though, If this were to be the case then thank god we didn't listen to those calling for a boycott. There were a few...
If Engerland get to the final on 09:51 - Jun 28 with 4188 viewsTractorJack

If Engerland get to the final on 21:37 - Jun 27 by Lord_Lucan

They definitely will.

I watched England v Portugal at Hyde Park when Roger Waters was on

Interesting. I'm panicking because if we top the group, our quarter final would be 6th July, when I'll be at Hyde Park seeing Roger Waters!
If Engerland get to the final on 10:25 - Jun 28 with 4156 viewsNo9

Won't you be in Russia with gabby?
If Engerland get to the final on 10:30 - Jun 28 with 4146 viewsBiGDonnie

If Engerland get to the final on 22:54 - Jun 27 by Melford

Brilliant! I think a fair few would join you!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

If Engerland get to the final on 10:44 - Jun 28 with 4135 viewsLord_Lucan

If Engerland get to the final on 09:51 - Jun 28 by TractorJack

Interesting. I'm panicking because if we top the group, our quarter final would be 6th July, when I'll be at Hyde Park seeing Roger Waters!

That has made me smile.

For me it was 1st July 2006, I had a cracking day, one of the best ever.

I went to The Chilli Peppers at Portman Rd the night before and bumped into my two kids. After the gig we had a drink in The Lord Nelson and on realising Roger was at Hyde Park the next day I suggested we all popped down. So the next day in blazing sunshine Wifey, RKD, daughter and future scum in law toddled off to Hyde Park, scored some tickets and had a cracking time.

The highlight for me was as I was dancing to Sheep this crazed fan bowled over to give me a hug as I think Sheep was also his favourite track, anyhoo, the bloke was blitzed and as he came to hug me he lost his footing a bit and his joint landed in Lady Lucans eye.

RKD must have been 15 then and I don't think he had discovered Floyd by then, in fact I think the fact that I played Floyd all the time put him off them in some sort or rebellious way. He thoroughly enjoyed it though and hasn't looked back since.

Looking back I think my life peaked in 2006, I was a wealthy man then with few problems. I think it all started going downhill in 2008 after I got married.

If Engerland get to the final on 10:50 - Jun 28 with 4125 viewsSwansea_Blue

Doubt I'd get to see, it. Kids have things on that weekend so I'll be out and about.

Probably arhetorical question anyway!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If Engerland get to the final on 11:13 - Jun 28 with 4096 viewsbrazil1982

I'd like to watch it home with family....at the same time I would like to watch it in a pub and go mental.
If Engerland get to the final on 11:15 - Jun 28 with 4090 viewsBluefish

If Engerland get to the final on 11:13 - Jun 28 by brazil1982

I'd like to watch it home with family....at the same time I would like to watch it in a pub and go mental.

That is the problem and i have it for some itfc games too such as the play offs. You want to share the moment with your son but he is not quite ready for a massive day on the lash and seeing you out of your tree

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If Engerland get to the final on 11:21 - Jun 28 with 4078 viewsLord_Lucan

If Engerland get to the final on 11:15 - Jun 28 by Bluefish

That is the problem and i have it for some itfc games too such as the play offs. You want to share the moment with your son but he is not quite ready for a massive day on the lash and seeing you out of your tree

I have a disastrous history when it comes to this sort of thing.

I had my kids quite young and when I was taking them to Portman Rd my mates were on the lash and terrorising town centres. As soon as my kids were old enough to do their own thing my mates then had to take their kids to the game.

By the time my mates kids are old enough to do their own thing I will have to take the grandkid.

Although the play off final with the kids was a momentous family day I did miss giving it large to the Five 0
[Post edited 28 Jun 2018 11:22]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024