Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... 10:02 - Aug 8 with 1565 viewsJoHnNnY

He can’t play against us this season.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 10:03 - Aug 8 with 1559 viewshomer_123

You do know that's not possible in a transfer? You can do it in a loan deal though.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 10:12 - Aug 8 with 1511 viewsHerbivore

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 10:03 - Aug 8 by homer_123

You do know that's not possible in a transfer? You can do it in a loan deal though.

Yep. We can't tell another team when they can and can't play a player who is contracted to them.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 10:21 - Aug 8 with 1464 viewsJoHnNnY

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 10:12 - Aug 8 by Herbivore

Yep. We can't tell another team when they can and can't play a player who is contracted to them.

Ok thanks for that - let’s just ask.. lol

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 10:26 - Aug 8 with 1436 viewsHerbivore

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 10:21 - Aug 8 by JoHnNnY

Ok thanks for that - let’s just ask.. lol

Ask what? You can't put that kind of clause in, full stop.

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 10:30 - Aug 8 with 1404 viewsclive_baker

To be fair it's not like they're short of capable replacements. As much as it pains me to say it I think Derby might do well finally.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 10:31 - Aug 8 with 1401 viewsPositivelyPortman

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 10:26 - Aug 8 by Herbivore

Herby baby - why do come over as so aggressive all the time? Chill out lovey.
He only asked a question ffs.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 10:40 - Aug 8 with 1384 viewsuefacup81

Surely the two parties are free to negotiate whatever clauses they choose to include in a contract?

If we and Derby have agreed that, as part of the transfer, Frank Lampard must do a jig on the balcony of Ipswich town hall, then that is what he must do.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 10:45 - Aug 8 with 1359 viewsJ2BLUE

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 10:40 - Aug 8 by uefacup81

Surely the two parties are free to negotiate whatever clauses they choose to include in a contract?

If we and Derby have agreed that, as part of the transfer, Frank Lampard must do a jig on the balcony of Ipswich town hall, then that is what he must do.

You can't include a clause to say they can't play in a permanent deal. You can have a gentleman's agreement not to play the player if you play each other soon after the deal. If Maguire goes from Leicester to Man U before they play each other tomorrow night I suspect that will be the case. Never heard of it for an entire season though. They'd never agree and to be honest i'm not sure there's any point. Our players should know Waghorn's game inside out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 11:12 - Aug 8 with 1294 viewsBangor31

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 10:45 - Aug 8 by J2BLUE

You can't include a clause to say they can't play in a permanent deal. You can have a gentleman's agreement not to play the player if you play each other soon after the deal. If Maguire goes from Leicester to Man U before they play each other tomorrow night I suspect that will be the case. Never heard of it for an entire season though. They'd never agree and to be honest i'm not sure there's any point. Our players should know Waghorn's game inside out.

i think this is correct

this type of clause got banned, i think it was the utd everton case where Howard went to everton but wasn't allowed to play against utd.

FA overturned the clause from memory but said you can have a gentleman's agreement
Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 11:28 - Aug 8 with 1273 viewsHerbivore

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 11:12 - Aug 8 by Bangor31

i think this is correct

this type of clause got banned, i think it was the utd everton case where Howard went to everton but wasn't allowed to play against utd.

FA overturned the clause from memory but said you can have a gentleman's agreement

The clause was never inserted because it would have been illegal. They did, however, come to a gentleman's agreement and didn't play him, which pissed quite a lot of people off.

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 11:47 - Aug 8 with 1241 viewsjaykay

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 10:26 - Aug 8 by Herbivore

you can ask them for that clause to be put in, but you cant tell them not to play him play against us,
full stop

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 12:21 - Aug 8 with 1216 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

John Terry's agent offered that he couldn't play against Chelsea this season on his Villa contract.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 13:29 - Aug 8 with 1134 viewsSpruceMoose

Hope the Waghorn deal has a clause in that... on 12:21 - Aug 8 by SimonCleggsNeck

John Terry's agent offered that he couldn't play against Chelsea this season on his Villa contract.

Yeah but he's some kind of full kit wanger super Chelsea fan. That would be like expecting Texters to play against us. It's just not possible.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024