Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack 21:14 - Oct 3 with 4483 viewskizaitfc

When you are 1-0 down and the opposition sit back it will always be difficult to create anything for many teams.

The KEY problem is the defence if we stay in a game we have a chance of winning it. Think we saw that against Brentford and Villa.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:21 - Oct 3 with 4463 viewsIllinoisblue

they key problem last night was the acres of space between midfield and defence - and letting Boro players run through that space unhindered.

Nolan and Graham were essentially anonymous last night leaving a two-man midfield, one of whom is not exactly known for his creativity.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:23 - Oct 3 with 4451 viewsitfcjoe

We don't create anything when it is 0-0 either, we are absolutely toothless going forwards

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:26 - Oct 3 with 4453 viewsMullet

I think the key problem is we're sh1t.

Mostly thanks to a manager who can't make a decision, or who makes a whole series of them. Then bemoans a lack of continuity apart from the fact we will eventual concede and/or fail to score.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:26 - Oct 3 with 4441 viewsDubtractor

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:23 - Oct 3 by itfcjoe

We don't create anything when it is 0-0 either, we are absolutely toothless going forwards

I was going to say the same.

On the flipside, remembering that Bolton game is a good cure for insomnia.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:32 - Oct 3 with 4426 viewsJohnny_Boy

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:26 - Oct 3 by Mullet

I think the key problem is we're sh1t.

Mostly thanks to a manager who can't make a decision, or who makes a whole series of them. Then bemoans a lack of continuity apart from the fact we will eventual concede and/or fail to score.

Have your days of peddling positive-spins on situations finished?
You'd wax lyrical in abundance over a drab 0-0 performance in the past.

It's a shame.
Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:34 - Oct 3 with 4411 viewsMullet

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:32 - Oct 3 by Johnny_Boy

Have your days of peddling positive-spins on situations finished?
You'd wax lyrical in abundance over a drab 0-0 performance in the past.

It's a shame.

Whereas you wouldn't go to a game and then tell me what I'd seen was wrong and then make up a load old sh1t, before running away when asked to show what you claimed was true.

That or you just change the subject. Like err every other time you do this under Hurst or Mick or whoever.

Tell us about how great Hurst is again.

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:39 - Oct 3 with 4389 viewsJohnny_Boy

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:34 - Oct 3 by Mullet

Whereas you wouldn't go to a game and then tell me what I'd seen was wrong and then make up a load old sh1t, before running away when asked to show what you claimed was true.

That or you just change the subject. Like err every other time you do this under Hurst or Mick or whoever.

Tell us about how great Hurst is again.

But seriously. Three thousand words on a crap performance. Absolute drivel pseudo intellectual rubbish. You couldn't half polish a turd on that abysmal dross which was served up each week.

But you won't give the new manager time.

Why has your Super Fan uber positive mantra been ditched?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 21:42]
Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:39 - Oct 3 with 4378 viewsHerbivore

Ironically Brentford and Villa were both games where we went 1-0 down.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:40 - Oct 3 with 4369 viewsstrikalite

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:21 - Oct 3 by Illinoisblue

they key problem last night was the acres of space between midfield and defence - and letting Boro players run through that space unhindered.

Nolan and Graham were essentially anonymous last night leaving a two-man midfield, one of whom is not exactly known for his creativity.

Though second half was better in that respect..
Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:41 - Oct 3 with 4366 viewsNthsuffolkblue

and when we have taken the lead we haven't made it difficult for the opposition to come back.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:42 - Oct 3 with 4361 viewsMullet

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:39 - Oct 3 by Johnny_Boy

But seriously. Three thousand words on a crap performance. Absolute drivel pseudo intellectual rubbish. You couldn't half polish a turd on that abysmal dross which was served up each week.

But you won't give the new manager time.

Why has your Super Fan uber positive mantra been ditched?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 21:42]

I'm deadly serious, you have the nerve to police my views and just make them up when made to look a mug every time.

The only 0-0 I've ever waxed lyrical about was away at Burnley when both teams were excellent and it was amazing neither scored. Tommy Smith had a blinder.

Whereas "You were wrong about Mick McCarthy" was followed by your internet breaking the other week.

As for the Hurst and time thing. Last night I was suggesting how Dozzell might save him and what a formation tweak to accommodate him might do. How does that work exactly?

You could just stop doubling down and apologise, and maybe admit you were grossly wrong about Mick now. Oh the irony eh?

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:49 - Oct 3 with 4307 viewsJohnny_Boy

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:42 - Oct 3 by Mullet

I'm deadly serious, you have the nerve to police my views and just make them up when made to look a mug every time.

The only 0-0 I've ever waxed lyrical about was away at Burnley when both teams were excellent and it was amazing neither scored. Tommy Smith had a blinder.

Whereas "You were wrong about Mick McCarthy" was followed by your internet breaking the other week.

As for the Hurst and time thing. Last night I was suggesting how Dozzell might save him and what a formation tweak to accommodate him might do. How does that work exactly?

You could just stop doubling down and apologise, and maybe admit you were grossly wrong about Mick now. Oh the irony eh?

Mick had to go. His time had come to a merciful end. He had to leave even before that Barnsley mega strop.

Anyone that isn't infatuated with the man could clearly see that.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 21:50]
Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:52 - Oct 3 with 4289 viewsMullet

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:49 - Oct 3 by Johnny_Boy

Mick had to go. His time had come to a merciful end. He had to leave even before that Barnsley mega strop.

Anyone that isn't infatuated with the man could clearly see that.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 21:50]

Again, you don't answer a straight question ever or address the constant lies you come out with.

What exactly do you get out of this? It's gone from slightly odd to utterly weird. You're not even able to debate football with anyone, least of all me. It's all desperate scrabbling to slate Mick and praise Hurst.

Start doing the former, and go from there.

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:56 - Oct 3 with 4258 viewsJohnny_Boy

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:52 - Oct 3 by Mullet

Again, you don't answer a straight question ever or address the constant lies you come out with.

What exactly do you get out of this? It's gone from slightly odd to utterly weird. You're not even able to debate football with anyone, least of all me. It's all desperate scrabbling to slate Mick and praise Hurst.

Start doing the former, and go from there.

Why do you think I should be praising Hurst exactly?
Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 23:56 - Oct 3 with 4124 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

We’ve scored the joint least goals in the league, and only led in two games so clearly struggling to score when the game is poised too

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 07:56 - Oct 4 with 3971 viewsSteve_M

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 23:56 - Oct 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

We’ve scored the joint least goals in the league, and only led in two games so clearly struggling to score when the game is poised too

Point of order, we've been ahead three times now. Think it was for 42 minutes at Birmingham on top of the 29 earlier in the season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 13:28 - Oct 4 with 3875 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 07:56 - Oct 4 by Steve_M

Point of order, we've been ahead three times now. Think it was for 42 minutes at Birmingham on top of the 29 earlier in the season.

Whoops you’re right. I stand corrected, the goals are obviously flowing after all!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 16:13 - Oct 4 with 3823 viewsHarryWright

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 21:42 - Oct 3 by Mullet

What did he say about Mick?

Because either way Mick had to go when he did, just because were doing bad now doesn't change that it just means Hurst wasn't the right guy. Either way I'll still give Hurst more time because were aren't one of this trigger finger clubs.
Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 17:03 - Oct 4 with 3772 viewsMullet

Constantly seeing people bemoaning our lack of creativity and attack on 16:13 - Oct 4 by HarryWright

What did he say about Mick?

Because either way Mick had to go when he did, just because were doing bad now doesn't change that it just means Hurst wasn't the right guy. Either way I'll still give Hurst more time because were aren't one of this trigger finger clubs.

This was a bloke who argued against Mick based on the fact he wouldn't be able to keep us up in the Prem.

Apparently I was "wrong about Mick" but as ever, when asked to clarify he changes subject or flounces off. Very weird and dishonest.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024