Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline 11:44 - Nov 6 with 2316 viewsshamboy

I saw him operating in the technical area plenty of times in his Peterborough days, and let's just say that he is decidedly combative.
A big character, but a bit too fiery at times.
Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline on 11:46 - Nov 6 with 2287 viewsGeoffSentence

Who is Jimmy Walker?
What touchline?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline on 11:49 - Nov 6 with 2267 viewsPinewoodblue

Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline on 11:46 - Nov 6 by GeoffSentence

Who is Jimmy Walker?
What touchline?

Keep up!

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline on 11:50 - Nov 6 with 2267 viewsfactual_blue

I don't think he'll be allowed to bring fireworks into the ground.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline on 12:05 - Nov 6 with 2193 viewsArnieM

Guess the prima donas in the Club had better man up then.,

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline on 12:09 - Nov 6 with 2174 viewsSitfcB

Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline on 11:50 - Nov 6 by factual_blue

I don't think he'll be allowed to bring fireworks into the ground.

Must be why they tweeted this yesterday...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline on 12:12 - Nov 6 with 2146 viewsSuperblue95

Bart and Gerkens reaction times will improve immeasurably with Walker driving golf balls at them

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline on 13:32 - Nov 6 with 1962 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline on 14:25 - Nov 6 with 1834 viewsFifeITFC

Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline on 13:32 - Nov 6 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Have you seen the size of him? He'd give Laurie Sivell a run for his money.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline on 14:51 - Nov 6 with 1745 viewsGeoffSentence

Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline on 11:49 - Nov 6 by Pinewoodblue

Keep up!

I should read the home page on here before launching straight into the forum.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline on 14:53 - Nov 6 with 1736 viewsnshearman1

Expect fireworks with Jimmy Walker on the touchline on 12:12 - Nov 6 by Superblue95

Bart and Gerkens reaction times will improve immeasurably with Walker driving golf balls at them

Very pleased about this appointment - neither keeper has shown the necessary consistency without Webster - mind you, a settled back four would help.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024