Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who knows what the future holds. 20:49 - Dec 26 with 4041 viewsStuttonitfc

But I for one won't write us off being able to get out of this untill it's impossible to do so. It's easy to criticize when it isn't going our way. So grow a back bone, we're still in the fight. In Lambert we trust. COYB
Who knows what the future holds. on 20:51 - Dec 26 with 4014 viewsPecker

Somebody speaking some sense for a change.
Who knows what the future holds. on 20:57 - Dec 26 with 4000 viewshomer_123

It's not mathematically impossible but....let's face it, everything about us at the moment reeks of relegation.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Who knows what the future holds. on 20:59 - Dec 26 with 3988 viewsPecker

Who knows what the future holds. on 20:57 - Dec 26 by homer_123

It's not mathematically impossible but....let's face it, everything about us at the moment reeks of relegation.

That's the spirit.
Who knows what the future holds. on 21:00 - Dec 26 with 3979 viewshomer_123

Who knows what the future holds. on 20:59 - Dec 26 by Pecker

That's the spirit.

It's not factually incorrect though is it, merely stating the obvious. Doesn't mean I support the club any less.

Who knows what the future holds. on 21:02 - Dec 26 with 3975 viewsPecker

Who knows what the future holds. on 21:00 - Dec 26 by homer_123

It's not factually incorrect though is it, merely stating the obvious. Doesn't mean I support the club any less.

We all know relegation is a very real possibility. Don't see how coming on here and shoving it down peoples throats helps, that's all.
Who knows what the future holds. on 21:03 - Dec 26 with 3962 viewshomer_123

Who knows what the future holds. on 21:02 - Dec 26 by Pecker

We all know relegation is a very real possibility. Don't see how coming on here and shoving it down peoples throats helps, that's all.

By the same token, blind optimism doesn't help either.

I'm here to discuss and debate.

Who knows what the future holds. on 21:06 - Dec 26 with 3953 viewstextbackup

Who knows what the future holds. on 20:59 - Dec 26 by Pecker

That's the spirit.

thing is whats the point it blind optimism?
we are 7 points adrift, we don't create, awful defence, what exactly is foaming at the mouth shouting crazy at games going to achieve

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who knows what the future holds. on 21:07 - Dec 26 with 3951 viewsPecker

Who knows what the future holds. on 21:03 - Dec 26 by homer_123

By the same token, blind optimism doesn't help either.

I'm here to discuss and debate.

I am not saying you are wrong, just how after a 3-0 defeat, telling people we are doomed, doesn't help with us going forward trying to get out of the situation we find ourselves.
Login to get fewer ads

Who knows what the future holds. on 21:20 - Dec 26 with 3900 viewsLeagueOne

Who knows what the future holds. on 21:07 - Dec 26 by Pecker

I am not saying you are wrong, just how after a 3-0 defeat, telling people we are doomed, doesn't help with us going forward trying to get out of the situation we find ourselves.

Again, it's not the supporters who turn out and play, nor did we set the budget which brought us here. Your anger and upset should be aimed elsewhere, such as the decision makers, and not fellow supporters who are just pointing out we're going down. You don't win 2 games all season and stay up.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Who knows what the future holds. on 21:29 - Dec 26 with 3856 viewsfabian_illness

The worst thing is the supporters that are desperate to see us fail so they can give it the old ‘I told you so’.
What sort of fan calls themself League one. It’s like they are trying their best to suck us into that division.
Who knows what the future holds. on 21:49 - Dec 26 with 3791 viewsStuttonitfc

Who knows what the future holds. on 21:20 - Dec 26 by LeagueOne

Again, it's not the supporters who turn out and play, nor did we set the budget which brought us here. Your anger and upset should be aimed elsewhere, such as the decision makers, and not fellow supporters who are just pointing out we're going down. You don't win 2 games all season and stay up.

I'm well aware we're 24 games in and only won two. Everyone has different opinion on what gone wrong over this season and previous years. Some supporter are defeatist but While we find ourselves at the foot of the table we are by no means down and out.
Who knows what the future holds. on 22:28 - Dec 26 with 3722 viewspeterleeblue

Who knows what the future holds. on 21:49 - Dec 26 by Stuttonitfc

I'm well aware we're 24 games in and only won two. Everyone has different opinion on what gone wrong over this season and previous years. Some supporter are defeatist but While we find ourselves at the foot of the table we are by no means down and out.

Agreed but we really need PL to pull some favours in the transfer market. Fingers Crossed.
Who knows what the future holds. on 22:31 - Dec 26 with 3717 viewsericclacton

This woman can, but nothing about ITFC.

Who knows what the future holds. on 22:37 - Dec 26 with 3687 viewsericclacton

Who knows what the future holds. on 22:31 - Dec 26 by ericclacton

This woman can, but nothing about ITFC.

What a terrible cover tell your muvver!!

[Post edited 26 Dec 2018 22:43]
Who knows what the future holds. on 23:00 - Dec 26 with 3641 viewsericclacton

Who knows what the future holds. on 22:37 - Dec 26 by ericclacton

What a terrible cover tell your muvver!!

[Post edited 26 Dec 2018 22:43]

Who knows what the future holds. on 23:06 - Dec 26 with 3629 viewsericclacton

Who knows what the future holds. on 23:17 - Dec 26 with 3599 viewsRyorry

Who knows what the future holds. on 21:07 - Dec 26 by Pecker

Esp if players read the forum (I hope they don't!).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Who knows what the future holds. on 23:23 - Dec 26 with 3571 viewsRyorry

We're still only barely over half-way through the season, with our new manager just days off being able to get the first few players of his own choosing in, for crying out loud!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Who knows what the future holds. on 23:24 - Dec 26 with 3571 viewsericclacton

Who knows what the future holds. on 23:17 - Dec 26 by Ryorry

Esp if players read the forum (I hope they don't!).

I'm convinced they don't, they are wealthy well to do types.

Who knows what the future holds. on 23:29 - Dec 26 with 3556 viewsbutchersleftpeg

Without a doubt this is a grim situation Town are in as of 26/12/18....Post Big Mick's era, our position is dire .Paul Lambert was an honest player who gave 100% at all his clubs. His only blip as a manager was when he was lured away to Villa from Norwich..I was happy when Marcus appointed him at Town...I hope Our Chairman gives him a healthy war chest that will enable Paul back up our youngsters who have been punching above their weight.As to who he brings in, where do you start... Goalkeeper, Striker to name two positions. Striker...Lawrence Shankland ,Ayr utd. Goalkeeper Ben Alnwick Bolton...Will be at the Riverside on Saturday to Shout the Town on and always hopeful that our young team can get some good for all their hard work....Glass of water always half full.🥃
Who knows what the future holds. on 08:29 - Dec 27 with 3395 viewsjas0999

I don’t disagree, but you also have to base it on facts - we are seven points plus goal difference from safety. It’s a big ask. No point burying heads in the sand either. We are likely to go down. But I’ll be there supporting and hoping we get out of this mess.
Who knows what the future holds. on 09:32 - Dec 27 with 3300 viewsjjblue84

Did you support Hurst in the same way?
Who knows what the future holds. on 09:39 - Dec 27 with 3276 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is the season over then?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Who knows what the future holds. on 09:41 - Dec 27 with 3264 viewsreusersfreekicks

Who knows what the future holds. on 09:39 - Dec 27 by BrixtonBlue

Is the season over then?

Well with a user name of League One I guess it was over for him/her before it started
Who knows what the future holds. on 10:11 - Dec 27 with 3226 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well said

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024