Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related 21:31 - Jan 20 with 2991 viewspotteriestractorboy

Anyone on the forum know how i can contact John Wark ???
This is not for personnal gain... its hopefully going to fulfill a dying wish for For a father with terminal cancer and his lad... close Friends and neighbours.
To cut a long story short ...my friend Pete is terminally ill with cancer and his one last wish is to see LFC one last time at Anfield and to meet a few of their squad, his lads never been to Anfield with his dad. His wife contacted LFC direct but was told they couldn't do anything until next season... unfortunately Pete knows he may not see next season... both are true reds... We tried every avenue to get them tickets for a home game at Anfield without success as they don't attend on a regular basis... like i said its a massive ask but if John Wark could use his contacts to make this happen to make a lasting memory for a father and son..... whatever the cost of the tickets im more than willing to pay whatever it costs

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 21:36 - Jan 20 with 2916 viewsSonOfSpock

Write to Pat Godbold at the club?

She has all the contacts of many ex players. Perhaps she can forward on letter?
a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 21:40 - Jan 20 with 2892 viewspotteriestractorboy

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 21:36 - Jan 20 by SonOfSpock

Write to Pat Godbold at the club?

She has all the contacts of many ex players. Perhaps she can forward on letter?

thanks SonOfSpock...im on it now
a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 21:43 - Jan 20 with 2878 viewsSuperblue95

If you put the word out on Twitter you never know who might help.

Best of luck sourcing the tickets anyway

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 21:43 - Jan 20 with 2873 viewsnoggin

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 21:40 - Jan 20 by potteriestractorboy

thanks SonOfSpock...im on it now

Have you enquired about hospitality tickets at Liverpool? I think the general public can purchase them.You could try an online fund raiser to pay for them.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 21:44 - Jan 20 with 2873 viewsSWGF

Email the club. He practically lives up there. Works on match days. Sure they can pass a message on.

enquiries@itfc.co.uk

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 21:52 - Jan 20 with 2808 viewsChampionship

Sorry to hear of this situation. You sound like a wonderful person though, lovely gesture.
a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 21:59 - Jan 20 with 2781 viewspotteriestractorboy

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 21:44 - Jan 20 by SWGF

Email the club. He practically lives up there. Works on match days. Sure they can pass a message on.

enquiries@itfc.co.uk

A massive thanks to all for your help... im currently trying every avenue suggested to make this happen, but if someone knows warky personally please feel free to share this with him.... as pete lives in stoke on trent we tried to get Xherdan Shaqiri an ex stoke and current LFC player involved with no response i thought maybe an ITFC & LFC legend may help to fulfill a dying mans wish
a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 22:05 - Jan 20 with 2752 viewsle2blue

Been a few times to Anfield in their hospitality boxes and lounges, it includes visits from former players. You can buy seats on an individual match basis direct from the club and they're not too expensive, good experience as well especially in the new stand. Obviously lots of demand given current performances but worth a try. Good luck.
Login to get fewer ads

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 22:12 - Jan 20 with 2716 viewsnoggin

Also worth joining the several Liverpool tickets pages on facebook. I’m sure if you explain the situation, someone will help.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 22:12 - Jan 20 with 2720 viewspotteriestractorboy

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 22:05 - Jan 20 by le2blue

Been a few times to Anfield in their hospitality boxes and lounges, it includes visits from former players. You can buy seats on an individual match basis direct from the club and they're not too expensive, good experience as well especially in the new stand. Obviously lots of demand given current performances but worth a try. Good luck.

thanks le2blue...im getting more response from and suggestions from the ITFC fans than from official LFC ..thats why i am seeking the help from one of our own John Wark
a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 22:44 - Jan 20 with 2626 viewsRyorry

https://twitter.com/RealJohnWark/following

This is his official twitter account - he's not exactly active having tweeted only once since joining in 2015! You can't Direct Message him unless you both follow each other which obviously isn't the case, but you could get in touch with one of the people he follows who would be able to message him - many of these people are open to contact via twitter, facebook & other means - Gary Lineker at the BBC being an obvious example.

Best of luck, sorry to hear about your friend's illness.

Edit - he also follows Jason de Vos, Matt Holland, official ITFC twitter account, and Alan Brazil, though they don't follow him! Alan Brazil at TalkSport might be a good guy to try via that radio station.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 22:52]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 23:08 - Jan 20 with 2546 viewspotteriestractorboy

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 22:44 - Jan 20 by Ryorry

https://twitter.com/RealJohnWark/following

This is his official twitter account - he's not exactly active having tweeted only once since joining in 2015! You can't Direct Message him unless you both follow each other which obviously isn't the case, but you could get in touch with one of the people he follows who would be able to message him - many of these people are open to contact via twitter, facebook & other means - Gary Lineker at the BBC being an obvious example.

Best of luck, sorry to hear about your friend's illness.

Edit - he also follows Jason de Vos, Matt Holland, official ITFC twitter account, and Alan Brazil, though they don't follow him! Alan Brazil at TalkSport might be a good guy to try via that radio station.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 22:52]

thanks Ryorry ... like i said to all who responded , im doing everything i can to make this happen for a decent guy and his lad
a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 23:14 - Jan 20 with 2522 viewsJamestownPrince

Hiya Stokie... (my kids from Tunstall so I know you won't be offended!)

Looking at the Liverpool site, your probably talking £450 to £500 for 2 people , which seems bookable for Joe Public.

If you want to raise the money, (by Justgiving / or some other means I'l stick the first tenner in, and If I bump into you at a game or in Stoke (I'm West Brom based but visit SOT every few weeks for obvious reasons), I'l get you a beer in

cheers
Neil
a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 23:26 - Jan 20 with 2489 viewspotteriestractorboy

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 23:14 - Jan 20 by JamestownPrince

Hiya Stokie... (my kids from Tunstall so I know you won't be offended!)

Looking at the Liverpool site, your probably talking £450 to £500 for 2 people , which seems bookable for Joe Public.

If you want to raise the money, (by Justgiving / or some other means I'l stick the first tenner in, and If I bump into you at a game or in Stoke (I'm West Brom based but visit SOT every few weeks for obvious reasons), I'l get you a beer in

cheers
Neil

thanks @ JamestownPrince.... im never offended im a true blue tractorboy living in the poteries for the past 10 yrs... but if thats what it takes to make a lasting memory for a father and son to see their team for the 1st and last time time together....its priceless to them and those that know them
a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 08:33 - Jan 21 with 2232 viewsitfcjoe

I sit in his area of hospitality and get on well with him, if no luck before the Sheff Weds game, give me a DM and I'll have a word with him at the game.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 09:37 - Jan 21 with 2147 viewsWestSussexBlue

Firstly best wishes and thoughts in your situation currently, secondly shame on Liverpool really.
Surely they could sort something special for a one off.
a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 09:39 - Jan 21 with 2139 viewsITFC_Forever

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 09:37 - Jan 21 by WestSussexBlue

Firstly best wishes and thoughts in your situation currently, secondly shame on Liverpool really.
Surely they could sort something special for a one off.

In Liverpool's defence, with them being the size of club they are, they must get literally hundreds / thousands of requests for deserving causes every week.

If it was us, it would be easier to sort out.

To the OP, I think Joe might be your best option....

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

on 09:41 - Jan 21 with 2130 views_

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 09:39 - Jan 21 by ITFC_Forever

In Liverpool's defence, with them being the size of club they are, they must get literally hundreds / thousands of requests for deserving causes every week.

If it was us, it would be easier to sort out.

To the OP, I think Joe might be your best option....

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 10:19 - Jan 21 with 2057 viewsDeano69

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 22:12 - Jan 20 by noggin

Also worth joining the several Liverpool tickets pages on facebook. I’m sure if you explain the situation, someone will help.

Here is one a Liverpool fan and friend of mine uses - https://www.facebook.com/Lfc9813

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

a massive ask and favour needed ...not ITFC related on 10:31 - Jan 21 with 2023 viewsstickymockwell

Just PM'd him on facebook with this link. Hopefully he'll see it. If you can post a contact/ email address he might get back to you.
I'm good friends with John Peels wife and she still has contact with LFC so she might be able to help also.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024