Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation 12:03 - Mar 3 with 1253 viewsBlackboots

he’d have been the perfect candidate to start turning us around next season.

Poll: Do you want George Burley as our next manager ?

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 12:12 - Mar 3 with 1207 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Based on what!? One decent season L1? Lambert is lightyears ahead of Hurst. Full pre-season and Lambert can tweak this and turn it around! There would be dozens of better choices then Hurst. He is very limited.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 12:12]

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 12:52 - Mar 3 with 1146 viewsBlueBadger

Christ.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 13:14 - Mar 3 with 1106 viewsMullysplace1

Rubbish man !
If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 13:15 - Mar 3 with 1099 viewsfooters

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 12:52 - Mar 3 by BlueBadger

Christ.

He performed many miracles but making us competitive again may be too much of an ask.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 13:19 - Mar 3 with 1081 viewsfactual_blue

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 13:15 - Mar 3 by footers

He performed many miracles but making us competitive again may be too much of an ask.

He could produce whine at the drop of a hat, so should fit in well here.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 13:22 - Mar 3 with 1069 viewsSuperblue95

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 13:15 - Mar 3 by footers

Things have changed since Christ was in his prime. He’d just be a less Scouse Paul Jewell

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 13:24 - Mar 3 with 1060 viewsfooters

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 13:22 - Mar 3 by Superblue95

Things have changed since Christ was in his prime. He’d just be a less Scouse Paul Jewell

Probably plays 4-4-2 as well, what a dino.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 13:26 - Mar 3 with 1045 viewsurbanblue

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 13:19 - Mar 3 by factual_blue

He could produce whine at the drop of a hat, so should fit in well here.

He'd be an asset in the treatment room though. Soon have Huws up and about again!
Login to get fewer ads

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 13:31 - Mar 3 with 1019 viewsParisBlue

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 12:12 - Mar 3 by Terry_Nutkins

Based on what!? One decent season L1? Lambert is lightyears ahead of Hurst. Full pre-season and Lambert can tweak this and turn it around! There would be dozens of better choices then Hurst. He is very limited.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 12:12]

We hired him for the Championship based on one decent season in L1.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 13:47 - Mar 3 with 995 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I sometimes think we sacked him too early. He turned round Shrewsbury from relegation candidates and our results (points per game) have got worse since he left.

Then I think about the clear disharmony there was around the place and see one of his signings in Nsiala play.

If Hurst is the answer and the question is how do we get out of League 1? I don't think it was in the direction you were hoping for.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 13:57 - Mar 3 with 970 views44_not_out

Well done on making the short list for ‘most absurd post of season’

My only wish for Hurst is that he returns to PR one day, in charge of opponents and gets absolute dogs abuse for 90 minutes!
If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 19:46 - Mar 4 with 709 viewsTerry_Nutkins

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 13:31 - Mar 3 by ParisBlue

We hired him for the Championship based on one decent season in L1.

Correct. Well he had done ok it his previous roles. But i dont think it could have been any clearer just how out of his depth he was. Atrocious transfer business. A style of management that seemed to be based purely on fitness and 'be the best you can be slogans banded about'. This isnt good enough at this level. They are just standard givens at this level. On top of that his man management was a horror show.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 19:48 - Mar 4 with 705 viewsSwansea_Blue

If Hurst hadn’t been the manager who put us on the path to relegation on 13:22 - Mar 3 by Superblue95

I’m sure he could resurrect his career.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024