Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket research for League One 09:48 - Apr 15 with 2430 viewsJack27

I was just having a quick look at League One prices, and saw this (sorry if it's already been posted):

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sunderland-reduce-s

This is 2017/2018 - but again a guide: https://www.statista.com/statistics/538115/cheapest-season-ticket-prices-league-

Season ticket research for League One on 09:55 - Apr 15 with 2358 viewspointofblue

Wouldn’t be overly surprised if the Sunderland prices are around were ours will be - maybe slightly higher. £395 to watch Southend and they’re currently in the relegation zone!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Season ticket research for League One on 10:15 - Apr 15 with 2288 viewsstrikalite

Surprised at the Charlton price must say, mate of mine has just renewed his ST at Peterborough, in the main family stand he paid £395, it's the same price lower section as upper section he said too..

That's £17 a game......if ever I go I pay £27.50 on the gate..
Season ticket research for League One on 10:16 - Apr 15 with 2279 viewstractorboy7777

Season ticket research for League One on 09:55 - Apr 15 by pointofblue

Wouldn’t be overly surprised if the Sunderland prices are around were ours will be - maybe slightly higher. £395 to watch Southend and they’re currently in the relegation zone!

Those Sunderland ones are very reasonable and would be happy with them at Town actually!

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Season ticket research for League One on 10:19 - Apr 15 with 2263 viewshomer_123

Having gone to Col U for a League 2 match the other day, they were £27.50 via the phone or £22.50 online.

Yep, over £20 for League 2.

If people are thinking of a huge reduction in ticket prices, they might be in for a shock.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Season ticket research for League One on 10:23 - Apr 15 with 2228 viewsKieran_Knows

Season ticket research for League One on 10:19 - Apr 15 by homer_123

Having gone to Col U for a League 2 match the other day, they were £27.50 via the phone or £22.50 online.

If people are thinking of a huge reduction in ticket prices, they might be in for a shock.

Think Phil said he thought it might be a 20% cut on S/T the other day/week, which would be more than enough IMO.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Season ticket research for League One on 10:23 - Apr 15 with 2213 viewsElderGrizzly

Season ticket research for League One on 10:16 - Apr 15 by tractorboy7777

Those Sunderland ones are very reasonable and would be happy with them at Town actually!

Sunderland had parachute money to subsidise them I believe
Season ticket research for League One on 10:24 - Apr 15 with 2213 viewsElderGrizzly

Season ticket research for League One on 10:23 - Apr 15 by Kieran_Knows

Think Phil said he thought it might be a 20% cut on S/T the other day/week, which would be more than enough IMO.

Especially when the income it brings will be directly related to our salary budget/cap
Season ticket research for League One on 10:25 - Apr 15 with 2209 viewshomer_123

Season ticket research for League One on 10:24 - Apr 15 by ElderGrizzly

Especially when the income it brings will be directly related to our salary budget/cap

I'd be happy to keep prices as they are (assuming similar crowd numbers) and re-invest in the playing budget.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket research for League One on 11:01 - Apr 15 with 2088 viewsITFC_Forever

Season ticket research for League One on 10:23 - Apr 15 by ElderGrizzly

Sunderland had parachute money to subsidise them I believe

I think the new owners had to promise the Parachute money to the old owners as part of the deal, so Sunderland haven't benefited from the Parachute payments this year.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Season ticket research for League One on 11:14 - Apr 15 with 2009 viewsSWGF

Their one-off tickets are expensive.

My ST is ~£500 for me and Jnr, which isn't bad.
This season would have been £345 at Col U as U11s are free.

Don't know what SBR Lower costs but the equivalent for an adult at Col U is £316.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Season ticket research for League One on 11:19 - Apr 15 with 1979 viewspointofblue

Season ticket research for League One on 10:25 - Apr 15 by homer_123

I'd be happy to keep prices as they are (assuming similar crowd numbers) and re-invest in the playing budget.

I think that’s the key - assuming similar crowd numbers. 20,000 at an average of £300 (taking into account adults would cost more but concessions less) would bring in £6m; 15,000 at an average of £400 would bring in the same amount with less atmosphere.

But it’s a gamble as to how many people will buy at the lower rate against the higher rate.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Season ticket research for League One on 12:42 - Apr 15 with 1770 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Braintree prices are £20 for cat A £17 Cat B
Season ticket research for League One on 13:24 - Apr 15 with 1646 viewstractorboy7777

Season ticket research for League One on 12:42 - Apr 15 by BtreeBlueBlood

Braintree prices are £20 for cat A £17 Cat B

I’ve always thought giving a season ticket 6 games ‘free’ to allow for discounted games, an incentive to buy a season ticket and also as a further incentive to allow perhaps one game missed as a season ticket holder.

As an example, £25 on the day would equate to £425 season ticket. Simple I know, practicality I don’t know

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Season ticket research for League One on 13:30 - Apr 15 with 1605 viewsHerbivore

Season ticket research for League One on 10:15 - Apr 15 by strikalite

Surprised at the Charlton price must say, mate of mine has just renewed his ST at Peterborough, in the main family stand he paid £395, it's the same price lower section as upper section he said too..

That's £17 a game......if ever I go I pay £27.50 on the gate..

Although match day prices can't really be compared to season ticket prices. Your friend is paying more to watch Posh than I pay to watch Town.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024