Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are some fans sticking the boot in now 17:55 - Apr 22 with 1349 viewskizaitfc

I agree we were poor today.

However, what do you expect we have team deflated from relegation and a manager mixing the team up to evaluate his options for next season.

I got the sense from some fans today they felt we could still stay up today!

This is going to be treated like an extended pre season so lets just get behind the team and manager and keep the atmosphere going til August

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Why are some fans sticking the boot in now on 18:02 - Apr 22 with 1328 viewstractorboy1978

We had 4 loan players in the starting line up.

In all honesty I am not sure what we've learnt or developed over the last ten or so games. There has been no continuity at all and if anything I have more questions than answers.
Why are some fans sticking the boot in now on 18:05 - Apr 22 with 1308 viewsMrTown

I like match day atmospheres, they really have become fun again.

But it won’t last forever if you lose football matches every week, fans will become fed up with being a terrible football team to be fair.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Why are some fans sticking the boot in now on 18:07 - Apr 22 with 1289 viewskizaitfc

Why are some fans sticking the boot in now on 18:02 - Apr 22 by tractorboy1978

We had 4 loan players in the starting line up.

In all honesty I am not sure what we've learnt or developed over the last ten or so games. There has been no continuity at all and if anything I have more questions than answers.

3 of the 4 have potential even if little to sign for us.

personally i would only sign Keane

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Why are some fans sticking the boot in now on 18:11 - Apr 22 with 1271 viewsGarv

From my point of view, someone who fully supports Lambert and the rotation and even playing loan players etc, what has annoyed me this weekend is the idea that the confirmation of relegation has somehow, as you say, deflated the team. I don't understand that. Did they think it was still possible before the Birmingham game kicked off? Of course you could go much further back than that.

They just weren't bothered today. At times when were awake we popped it around nicely and even created a decent one on one. If everyone had had Downes' attitude today we would have at least scored a goal.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Why are some fans sticking the boot in now on 18:37 - Apr 22 with 1195 viewswarkthisway

We have paid hundreds of pounds to watch that rubbish so why shouldn’t we complain about being short changed ( to put it mildly)- it’s the happy clappers that have let the players and management off the hook.

bentnkuqi

Why are some fans sticking the boot in now on 18:54 - Apr 22 with 1153 viewsblaggers

Because I really can't see how we moved forward as a team in the last few weeks. He picked a poor team today, useless full backs and Chalobah, who has blown hot and cold this year, was arctic in his ineptitude. We are a shambles at the back, and when we are toothless up front, it's a matter of time before we concede. Down or not, the fans still want to see a level of intent from management and players. Today was utter toilet, as was Friday. For me the honeymoon is well and truly over.

Poll: What happens next?

Why are some fans sticking the boot in now on 19:44 - Apr 22 with 1075 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What options were we evaluating for next season?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Why are some fans sticking the boot in now on 20:05 - Apr 22 with 1023 viewsMullet

Why are some fans sticking the boot in now on 19:44 - Apr 22 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

What options were we evaluating for next season?

Losing by less goals

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024