Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil .,,.Tune for players to enter the pitch to next season 07:55 - May 7 with 1765 viewsChurchman75

Bitter Sweet symphony by The Verve

A nice build up then players enter on the upbeat chorus

Have a listen 👂 .... perhaps do a poll for the club.
[Post edited 7 May 2019 7:56]

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Phil .,,.Tune for players to enter the pitch to next season on 08:28 - May 7 with 1725 viewsITFC_Forever

Why do we want to sound like an ITV international match?

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Phil .,,.Tune for players to enter the pitch to next season on 09:06 - May 7 with 1679 viewsMrTown

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Phil .,,.Tune for players to enter the pitch to next season on 09:43 - May 7 with 1645 viewsSouperJim

Phil .,,.Tune for players to enter the pitch to next season on 09:06 - May 7 by MrTown

Sweet jesus that is terrifying

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Phil .,,.Tune for players to enter the pitch to next season on 13:29 - May 7 with 1557 viewsBlueBadger

I'm not sure that a song with the lyrics 'you're a slave to the money then you die' is the uplift we need.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Phil .,,.Tune for players to enter the pitch to next season on 13:35 - May 7 with 1538 viewspickles110564

Phil .,,.Tune for players to enter the pitch to next season on 13:29 - May 7 by BlueBadger

I'm not sure that a song with the lyrics 'you're a slave to the money then you die' is the uplift we need.

Did you get a season ticket in the end?
Hopelessly Demoted (n/t) on 18:52 - May 7 with 1480 viewsTrequartista

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Phil .,,.Tune for players to enter the pitch to next season on 18:54 - May 7 with 1473 viewsgazzer1999

Years ago it used to be 'Enter the Gladiatiors'
Phil .,,.Tune for players to enter the pitch to next season on 20:18 - May 7 with 1424 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sure to unsettle the opposition and I think Neil Innes still lives in Suffolk...

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Phil .,,.Tune for players to enter the pitch to next season on 20:30 - May 7 with 1409 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Churchman must be the ITV producer. It's bad enough hearing it for England games without it being foisted upon us at Portman Road.

Leave it in the 90s where it belongs.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Phil .,,.Tune for players to enter the pitch to next season on 20:38 - May 7 with 1400 viewsPortwoman

I've always thought Billy Ocean's When the Going Gets Tough is pretty rousing and at least some of the words are appropriate!

Maybe a bit old for most fans?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024