Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US 13:06 - May 12 with 1444 viewsBrixtonBlue

and it says I need a Point Of Contact. I don't have a POC, I'm just going on holiday (and haven't booked where to stay yet) so what do I put here?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:07 - May 12 with 1426 viewsfooters

Meghan Markle?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:17 - May 12 with 1384 viewsHerbivore

Danny Karbassiyoon.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:24 - May 12 with 1350 viewsBlueastheycome

Your going on holiday to the US?!!
Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:25 - May 12 with 1347 viewsHerbivore

Dollers, make sure you offset your CO2 emissions for such a long flight.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:27 - May 12 with 1343 viewsMJallday

put anything you want - as long as its valid.
they dont check it. its just so immigration know.

source : ive done this about 20 times. i usually put a hotel.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:29 - May 12 with 1332 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

As per MJ’s response, you just have to put the place you’re staying

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:46 - May 12 with 1308 viewsSpruceMoose

How come you're not traveling under the VWP? Trump hasn't gone and cancelled that has he?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:47 - May 12 with 1304 viewsPendejo

Book first night for the POC then go free form as booking from UK usually attracts a Premium, once there you can substantially cut the cost of accommodation... or at least you could the last time I was there

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Login to get fewer ads

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:47 - May 12 with 1299 viewsBrixtonBlue

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:46 - May 12 by SpruceMoose

How come you're not traveling under the VWP? Trump hasn't gone and cancelled that has he?!

I am. That's what I meant.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:48 - May 12 with 1297 viewsSpruceMoose

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:47 - May 12 by Pendejo

Book first night for the POC then go free form as booking from UK usually attracts a Premium, once there you can substantially cut the cost of accommodation... or at least you could the last time I was there

If worst comes to the worst he can kip in my basement for $200 a night.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:50 - May 12 with 1289 viewsBrixtonBlue

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:48 - May 12 by SpruceMoose

If worst comes to the worst he can kip in my basement for $200 a night.

When you say basement you mean dungeon don't you?

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:54 - May 12 with 1274 viewsfactual_blue

'Sleeping on a park bench' will do fine.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:54 - May 12 with 1275 viewsSpruceMoose

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 13:50 - May 12 by BrixtonBlue

When you say basement you mean dungeon don't you?

You'll have to excuse Keno. He hasn't seen daylight for quite some time now and his diet of fish heads and chicken nuggets has left him rather gassy.

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 15:06 - May 12 with 1176 viewsGuthrum

Book your first night's hotel, then use that. Worked fine for me.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Help! Filling in a visa to visit the US on 15:18 - May 12 with 1157 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024