Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh, Tommy Tommy 11:30 - Jun 7 with 1605 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tommy-robinson-punches-england-fan-1646

He’s not violent or racist though.

Proper sh1thouse punch as well.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Oh, Tommy Tommy on 11:33 - Jun 7 with 1580 viewsStokieBlue

Surely enough for another court date.

Ridiculous behaviour.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Oh, Tommy Tommy on 11:36 - Jun 7 with 1554 viewsSouperJim

Hope they report it to the Portuguese police and pass on the footage

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Oh, Tommy Tommy on 11:51 - Jun 7 with 1521 viewsPrideOfTheEast

That's him banned again then.
Oh, Tommy Tommy on 11:59 - Jun 7 with 1496 viewsBlueorder

I'm unsure of his reason for punching him as my sound quality is poor. Can someone tell me what had been said?
Oh, Tommy Tommy on 12:19 - Jun 7 with 1445 viewswkj

Oh, Tommy Tommy on 11:59 - Jun 7 by Blueorder

I'm unsure of his reason for punching him as my sound quality is poor. Can someone tell me what had been said?

The bloke had just told him Sterling was going to be captain

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Oh, Tommy Tommy on 12:28 - Jun 7 with 1413 viewsSpruceMoose

Every time I see a TR post on here I open it with the hope that it's news reporting that somehow he's fallen into a volcano/woodchipper/pit of spikes.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh, Tommy Tommy on 12:31 - Jun 7 with 1404 viewsgiant_stow

Punched from behind while not looking.... wtf is wrong with people? He really needs to go to jail for that.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Oh, Tommy Tommy on 12:33 - Jun 7 with 1396 viewswkj

Oh, Tommy Tommy on 12:31 - Jun 7 by giant_stow

Punched from behind while not looking.... wtf is wrong with people? He really needs to go to jail for that.

Maybe, but not sure who would march for his freedom seems as protesters are to be dealt with by Trumps special forces

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Oh, Tommy Tommy on 12:34 - Jun 7 with 1388 viewsSpruceMoose

Just watched the video.

The blog is a thug. Him and his supporters need stamping out. He should go to prison for this.

To any of the posters who mare sympathetic towards the bloke, how do you excuse this?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh, Tommy Tommy on 12:38 - Jun 7 with 1368 viewsHerbivore

Oh, Tommy Tommy on 11:59 - Jun 7 by Blueorder

Does it matter what was said? There's no justification for blind side smacking someone like that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Oh, Tommy Tommy on 18:35 - Jun 7 with 1135 viewsBlueBadger

Oh, Tommy Tommy on 12:34 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

Just watched the video.

The blog is a thug. Him and his supporters need stamping out. He should go to prison for this.

To any of the posters who mare sympathetic towards the bloke, how do you excuse this?

'The ovver feller cleery done sumfing to deeserf it. e was prolly nice to some1 forrin'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024