Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris on BBC News at Ten 22:16 - Jun 24 with 3268 viewsStokieBlue

What a rubbish interview, failed to answer virtually anything that Kuenssberg asked, came out with some fantasy plan about an entire new Brexit deal negotiated by him in the next 3 months and didn't see an issue with his past comments.

It would be laughable if it wasn't so serious.

Pretty sure you could see a unicorn in the background in today's ridiculous staged photos.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:19 - Jun 24 with 3253 viewsreusersfreekicks

Words fail me...
Actually they dont - useless, self centred, shallow, etc
Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:26 - Jun 24 with 3228 viewsCoastalblue

If you didn't know better you'd think you were watching some political satire, well actually we are, it just happens to be painfully real.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:29 - Jun 24 with 3215 viewsHerbivore

It's crazy. The country has lost its mind it seems. I don't know how anyone at all could watch that and think he's the man to lead the country. He's dishonest, has no plans, no principles, no firm policy commitments, he's a terrible speaker. I just don't see any redeeming qualities at all.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:31 - Jun 24 with 3198 viewsgazzer1999

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:29 - Jun 24 by Herbivore

It's crazy. The country has lost its mind it seems. I don't know how anyone at all could watch that and think he's the man to lead the country. He's dishonest, has no plans, no principles, no firm policy commitments, he's a terrible speaker. I just don't see any redeeming qualities at all.

Corbyn for prime minister?
Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:35 - Jun 24 with 3176 viewsStokieBlue

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:31 - Jun 24 by gazzer1999

Is it any crazier than Boris?

I don't agree with a lot of JC's policies (well actually more McDonnell's policies) but at least he has some. Boris just has words thus far - rubbish words at that.

We need a sensible middle ground. If the Lib Dems can't step up now then they never will and might as well disband.

SB

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:38 - Jun 24 with 3163 viewsSpruceMoose

There's that whataboutery you claim to not spout. Again.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:46 - Jun 24 with 3136 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Wasn't it Corbyn who Herb was describing?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:51 - Jun 24 with 3111 viewsvapour_trail

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:35 - Jun 24 by StokieBlue

Is it any crazier than Boris?

I don't agree with a lot of JC's policies (well actually more McDonnell's policies) but at least he has some. Boris just has words thus far - rubbish words at that.

We need a sensible middle ground. If the Lib Dems can't step up now then they never will and might as well disband.

SB

It isn’t solely about stepping up.

The press have untold influence over voting behaviour, and the Lib Dem movement carry less support in the press then one philandering bullying charlatan who is about to become our new PM.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:54 - Jun 24 with 3101 viewsHerbivore

I'm not sure that really demonstrates any engagement at all with my post, but in the interests of humouring you I make Corbyn the lesser of two evils as things stand.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:56 - Jun 24 with 3101 viewsreusersfreekicks

Emily Maitlis really giving that Brexiteer Bernard Jenkin a grilling on Newsnight. He looks positively excited by No Deal. Crazy
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 23:14]
Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:59 - Jun 24 with 3090 viewsvapour_trail

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:56 - Jun 24 by reusersfreekicks

Emily Maitlis really giving that Brexiteer Bernard Jenkin a grilling on Newsnight. He looks positively excited by No Deal. Crazy
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 23:14]

Bonkers. He came across like a child on Christmas Eve. What a c*nt.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 23:11 - Jun 24 with 3065 viewsCoastalblue

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:59 - Jun 24 by vapour_trail

Bonkers. He came across like a child on Christmas Eve. What a c*nt.

I think that will be his biggest downfall, he comes across as an arrogant, bumbling dick but with a huge sense of expectation, I think that will very quickly get the public's backs up and turn very poisonous against him.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 23:14 - Jun 24 with 3050 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:46 - Jun 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

Wasn't it Corbyn who Herb was describing?

Oooh! 2 bites.

Lovely.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 23:15 - Jun 24 with 3034 viewsreusersfreekicks

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 23:14 - Jun 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

Oooh! 2 bites.

Lovely.

Well done. It's touching you find satisfaction in such things
Boris on BBC News at Ten on 23:26 - Jun 24 with 2999 viewsgazzer1999

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:38 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

There's that whataboutery you claim to not spout. Again.

Crikey you're such a crashing bore. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Boris on BBC News at Ten on 00:00 - Jun 25 with 2949 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 23:26 - Jun 24 by gazzer1999

Crikey you're such a crashing bore. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just highlighting your rank hypocrisy!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 09:31 - Jun 25 with 2749 viewsStokieBlue

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 22:51 - Jun 24 by vapour_trail

It isn’t solely about stepping up.

The press have untold influence over voting behaviour, and the Lib Dem movement carry less support in the press then one philandering bullying charlatan who is about to become our new PM.

I think people have to start taking personal responsibility.

There are enough intelligent individuals who aren't swayed by everything they read in the press - this forum is an example to that.

The Lib Dems need to step up with policies, campaigning and ideas in order to get those people to vote their way. Moaning about press bias isn't helpful to anyone. Nowadays there are ways to get the message out without being on the news all the time. That much has been very evident over the last 5 years or so.

SB

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 09:54 - Jun 25 with 2720 viewsGeoffSentence

Congratulations on today's first 'whatabout Corbyn' post.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 10:03 - Jun 25 with 2706 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

This is what has been coming for years.

We have all been complicit in continuing to vote for politicians that don't mean what they say. It wouldn't surprise me if Labour and the Tories all get together in some underground Westminster bar at the end of the day, have a few beers together and laugh at us all.

The system is broken. We have a Prime Minister none of us voted for, being replaced by a Prime Minister none of us will vote for, chosen by a handful of people whose only interest is themselves, voting for one of two people, unfit to lead the country, who will give them the most.

All of this as we have two unelected Prime Ministers leading the country into potentially the most serious situation we have been in post war, against the will of the majority of the people that voted, the majority of those who voted for something based on complete lies.

Until the system is reformed and these people held accountable then nothing will change.

Ideally what we'd have is everybody refusing to vote, but of course all you'd lose then is people voting for the good of the country and people voting even more for themselves.

Personally I'd rather be taxed an extra £25 a month if it meant that the money was guaranteed to go into an efficient NHS, help the homeless and so on. But all that will happen is people will vote to have me taxed an extra £25 a month so some millionaire pockets it.

It's an unstoppable juggernaut now. We've handed all the power to the people who can gain the most by whatever they wish to come up with!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 10:14 - Jun 25 with 2693 viewsBackToRussia

It's Boris Johnson. I mean, on what basis were you expecting any better? Is it not this continued belief that somehow the political establishment somehow knows best even when it's completely rotten that is the problem as much as the rotten system itself now?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Boris on BBC News at Ten on 10:28 - Jun 25 with 2675 viewsmanchego

Imagine a woman about to become Labour leader. Left husband to live with much younger guy. Many kids by different partners. Overheard having yelling match with younger lover. Gives interview like that car crash.
Telegraph relaxed about the whole thing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024