Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances 10:56 - Jul 29 with 1679 viewsStokieBlue

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2019/7/29/6658804/league-one-preview-predicting

"The Portman Road club already have a side more than capable of winning the league without the two excellent editions of Holy and Norwood and I fully expect them to walk the league this year, if I’m completely honest."

Obviously not too happy with their own team if that's their assessment.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 10:59 - Jul 29 with 1620 viewschristiand

Could be looking to deflect the pressure onto us, by talking down their own side's chances? Lifts the burden of expectation on the Mackems.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 11:01 - Jul 29 with 1605 viewsfooters

Pubs must open early up that way.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 11:05 - Jul 29 with 1558 viewsStokieBlue

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 10:59 - Jul 29 by christiand

Could be looking to deflect the pressure onto us, by talking down their own side's chances? Lifts the burden of expectation on the Mackems.

Not sure that's a good plan though.

I doubt any players from either Sunderland or ITFC will be reading that blog.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 11:09 - Jul 29 with 1517 viewsfooters

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 11:05 - Jul 29 by StokieBlue

SB

I've posted before about this very subject.

Players DO read this precious forum and take it quite badly when we're all bickering. If the board wins, so does the team. People just can't get on board with this though, apparently.

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 11:52 - Jul 29 with 1361 viewsxrayspecs

Interesting to see how little is being spent on transfer fees in our division.
Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 11:57 - Jul 29 with 1332 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Hopefully they've made an error there in suggesting Harrison went for free! Lol.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 12:19 - Jul 29 with 1251 viewsDarth_Koont

I'll give them some credit for knowing a lot more about what we're getting ourselves into in League One, but that still sounds way off.

Not saying it can't happen but we need to build a team first. And show we're capable of building the necessary momentum, confidence and results that were entirely lacking last year.

Pronouns: He/Him

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 12:21 - Jul 29 with 1239 viewschicoazul

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 11:01 - Jul 29 by footers

Pubs must open early up that way.

I dont think they close.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 12:21 - Jul 29 with 1236 viewsSomethingBlue

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 10:59 - Jul 29 by christiand

I don't think they are quite that influential! Someone's telling it as they see it. That's all.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 12:24 - Jul 29 with 1209 viewsfooters

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 12:21 - Jul 29 by chicoazul

I dont think they close.

Always liked the north-east.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 12:24]

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 12:25 - Jul 29 with 1202 viewsfooters

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 12:21 - Jul 29 by SomethingBlue

I don't think they are quite that influential! Someone's telling it as they see it. That's all.

See my above (and previous) posts on players being affected by social media.

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 12:42 - Jul 29 with 1114 viewschristiand

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 11:05 - Jul 29 by StokieBlue

SB

Perhaps more aimed and tapering down their own fans' expectations? Deflect the attention.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 12:48 - Jul 29 with 1074 viewsHipsterectomy

Roker report seem rather bullish on our chances on 12:42 - Jul 29 by christiand

Perhaps more aimed and tapering down their own fans' expectations? Deflect the attention.

I fear that we will do well in this league and then just become one of those Barnsley/Doncaster type clubs. Too good for League 1 in general, but a big gulf in quality compared to even lower half Championship teams.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024