Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your XI for today's match? 01:44 - Aug 10 with 1879 viewspointofblue

I'd assume Chambers will come in for Wilson with possibly Judge replacing Jackson to give us another body in midfield? I'd be happy enough with that line up though part of me wouldn't mind if we went with the starting line up from Burton.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Your XI for today's match? on 06:59 - Aug 10 with 1752 viewsFPL_Tractor

I’d make those 2 changes. Particularly against the better teams I see Jackson as a superb bench option rather than s starter. Judge and Norwood as a partnership could be the real deal.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Your XI for today's match? on 07:26 - Aug 10 with 1705 viewsTheDailyTractor

Holy

Donancien
Chambers
Wolf
Kenlock

Skuse
Downes

Rowe
Norwood
Jackson
Garbutt

May still be a little to early for judge. With how new Sunderlands back 3 or 4 are, partnered with the strong wind, I think this is the perfect game for Jackson's pace to exploit them.
Your XI for today's match? on 07:52 - Aug 10 with 1650 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Your XI for today's match? on 07:26 - Aug 10 by TheDailyTractor

Holy

Donancien
Chambers
Wolf
Kenlock

Skuse
Downes

Rowe
Norwood
Jackson
Garbutt

May still be a little to early for judge. With how new Sunderlands back 3 or 4 are, partnered with the strong wind, I think this is the perfect game for Jackson's pace to exploit them.

We should put our best team out and let sunderland worry about us.

Their defence looked shaky last week, and midfield and attack lacked any creativity or pace.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Your XI for today's match? on 08:07 - Aug 10 with 1617 viewsBlueBoots

Considering Lambert's previous with Donacien, think he'll be dropped to make way for Chambers (at Centre-Back, with Woolfenden moving to Right-Back)

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Your XI for today's match? on 08:33 - Aug 10 with 1561 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Your XI for today's match? on 08:07 - Aug 10 by BlueBoots

Considering Lambert's previous with Donacien, think he'll be dropped to make way for Chambers (at Centre-Back, with Woolfenden moving to Right-Back)

I get your point. But if PL puts Wolfenden at RB I would be very disappointed with him.

I doubt he will.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Your XI for today's match? on 08:54 - Aug 10 with 1515 viewstextbackup

I reckon he'll go 442, well 4411...
cant see Lambert remotely considering matching them up, or "worrying" about them, make them worry about is

Holy

Donancien
Chambers
Wolf
Kenlock

Rowe
Skuse
Downes
Garbutt

Judge

Norwood

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Your XI for today's match? on 08:59 - Aug 10 with 1499 viewsJakeITFC

Your XI for today's match? on 08:54 - Aug 10 by textbackup

I reckon he'll go 442, well 4411...
cant see Lambert remotely considering matching them up, or "worrying" about them, make them worry about is

Holy

Donancien
Chambers
Wolf
Kenlock

Rowe
Skuse
Downes
Garbutt

Judge

Norwood

Yup, that’s the team I’d say as well (unless he does some wackiness at the back).
Your XI for today's match? on 09:30 - Aug 10 with 1442 viewsBluefish

We have a problem that we have loads of midfielders and 2 strikers of which one is struggling. We looked way better with 2 up top last week and that formation suits Jackson. If he us ever going to make it here it is in that formation and he needs to hit some form now. The problem is that leaves judge and Huws out.

Wilson has to be dropped for Chambers, there is a big difference and Woolfy shouldn't be carrying the defence, he should be developing. Will be interesting to see what happens to donacien, lambert has contradicted himself on him a lot and there is clearly an issue there.

I would line up exactly the same as last week except chambo for wilson. Bring judge and Huws on again to gain fitness and close the game off.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Your XI for today's match? on 09:32 - Aug 10 with 1435 viewsBigManBlue

Your XI for today's match? on 09:30 - Aug 10 by Bluefish

We have a problem that we have loads of midfielders and 2 strikers of which one is struggling. We looked way better with 2 up top last week and that formation suits Jackson. If he us ever going to make it here it is in that formation and he needs to hit some form now. The problem is that leaves judge and Huws out.

Wilson has to be dropped for Chambers, there is a big difference and Woolfy shouldn't be carrying the defence, he should be developing. Will be interesting to see what happens to donacien, lambert has contradicted himself on him a lot and there is clearly an issue there.

I would line up exactly the same as last week except chambo for wilson. Bring judge and Huws on again to gain fitness and close the game off.

Holy

Donacien
Chambers
Woolf
Kenlock

Skuse
Downes

Rowe
Judge
Garbutt

Norwood

Would say in my mind that's not far off being our best first XI.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Your XI for today's match? on 09:38 - Aug 10 with 1411 viewstextbackup

see id start with judge just behind norwood..... see what he has in the tank and get Jackson on when judge tires.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Your XI for today's match? on 09:44 - Aug 10 with 1383 viewsGeoffSentence

Would he be our first Chinese player?

I'll get my coat.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Your XI for today's match? on 09:49 - Aug 10 with 1363 viewsPJH

Your XI for today's match? on 09:44 - Aug 10 by GeoffSentence

Would he be our first Chinese player?

I'll get my coat.

There used to be a joke (not about us) about having two Korean players

We Won Once

and

Long Time Since
Your XI for today's match? on 10:29 - Aug 10 with 1284 viewspointofblue

We looked better up top but didn’t really control the game until Huws and Judge came on to steady the midfield in the second half. Sunderland will punish us if we’re so lax in possession today.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Your XI for today's match? on 12:52 - Aug 10 with 1175 viewsBluefish

Your XI for today's match? on 09:38 - Aug 10 by textbackup

see id start with judge just behind norwood..... see what he has in the tank and get Jackson on when judge tires.

Norwood isn't really a hold the top line striker though. He is like Rooney that he goes where he wants

Your XI for today's match? on 14:11 - Aug 10 with 1085 viewsBluefish

Nice one Paul

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024