Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy 17:07 - Jan 4 with 1531 viewsCopfordBlue

than ours over the past 15 years? A play off semi-final that ended in defeat to our local rivals, a league cup semi final and that’s about it.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 17:10 - Jan 4 with 1491 viewshomer_123

Bolton....Blackpool are two.....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 17:14 - Jan 4 with 1468 viewsCopfordBlue

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 17:10 - Jan 4 by homer_123

Bolton....Blackpool are two.....

Blackpool have been promoted to the premier league in that time. Bolton have spent time in the premier league (6th and UEFA cup qualification one year) and played at Wembley in an FA Cup semi final. Their fans have had much more to enjoy over the last 15 years than we have.

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 17:17 - Jan 4 with 1441 viewsbluejacko

Does seem to get lower and lower the longer time goes on.😟
Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 17:19 - Jan 4 with 1410 viewsPendejo

Bury
Notts County
Stockport County

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 17:19 - Jan 4 with 1396 viewsBackToRussia

We're cursed.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 17:21 - Jan 4 with 1376 viewsBent_double

I think Coventry are the nearest to us in that regard, and even they managed to beat us!

I swear there is a curse on the club, nothing ever goes right, no luck, players always making the wrong decisions when bearing down on goal (lol!)

We're doooomed I tells ya, dooooomed......

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 17:22 - Jan 4 with 1353 viewsParisBlue

Oldham Athletic. One relegation and 10 consecutive bottom half finishes.

But it's marginal...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 17:23 - Jan 4 with 1328 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 17:22 - Jan 4 by ParisBlue

But it's marginal...

This is the only answer. Coventry went to Wembley last year, and even the likes of Bury had some enjoyment in that time, even if I obviously wouldn’t trade with them overall

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 17:25 - Jan 4 with 1300 viewspatrickswell

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 17:21 - Jan 4 by Bent_double

I think Coventry are the nearest to us in that regard, and even they managed to beat us!

I swear there is a curse on the club, nothing ever goes right, no luck, players always making the wrong decisions when bearing down on goal (lol!)

We're doooomed I tells ya, dooooomed......

If Coventry go up against the background they’ve operated in this season, then Mark Robins must win manager of the year ahead of Klopp.
Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 17:41 - Jan 4 with 1219 viewsTheBoyBlue

Very few. Forty clubs have been in the Premier League since we last were. Most other clubs have had cup runs and visits to Wembley in that time. In fact aren't we amongst only a handful of English clubs who haven't been to the new Wembley? Which in an age when it is easier than ever to get to Wembley is pretty shocking.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 18:51 - Jan 4 with 1092 viewsITFC_Forever

Sunderland haven’t had a great last decade.

Always lose at Wembley, consistently lost every week but somehow didn’t go down for three years and had a player convicted for sleeping with a minor.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 18:54 - Jan 4 with 1077 viewsbackwaywhen

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 17:25 - Jan 4 by patrickswell

If Coventry go up against the background they’ve operated in this season, then Mark Robins must win manager of the year ahead of Klopp.

My tip to go up along with Oxford.
Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 18:55 - Jan 4 with 1070 viewspatrickswell

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 18:51 - Jan 4 by ITFC_Forever

Always lose at Wembley, consistently lost every week but somehow didn’t go down for three years and had a player convicted for sleeping with a minor.

One crumb for Sunderland in the last decade is that they consistently beat Newcastle home and away.

Which of our 1-1 draws with Norwich was the highlight?
Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 18:58 - Jan 4 with 1048 viewschicoazul

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 18:51 - Jan 4 by ITFC_Forever

Yeah but they've been to Wembley!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 19:00 - Jan 4 with 1036 viewsChrisd

I’m sure there are, but it’s pretty woeful being a Town fan.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 19:06 - Jan 4 with 1011 viewsBluespeed225

‘My Blue Heaven’ at The Wolsey was good. Nowt to do with the Club though...
Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 19:09 - Jan 4 with 985 viewsCopfordBlue

Has any football league club given their fans less to enjoy on 17:22 - Jan 4 by ParisBlue

But it's marginal...

There’s always someone worse off! I think you’re right.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024