Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth all but down. 17:25 - Jul 19 with 1121 viewsShawsey

Bournemouth will need a goal fest and other results to survive. Probably Villa to go with them.
Bournemouth all but down. on 17:28 - Jul 19 with 1109 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh no, how terrible

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bournemouth all but down. on 17:32 - Jul 19 with 1090 viewsm14_blue

Not really.

If they win their last game they’ll still have half a chance (Watford have City and Arsenal to play).

That’s a big ‘if’ though.
Bournemouth all but down. on 17:37 - Jul 19 with 1054 viewsShawsey

Bournemouth all but down. on 17:32 - Jul 19 by m14_blue

Not really.

If they win their last game they’ll still have half a chance (Watford have City and Arsenal to play).

That’s a big ‘if’ though.

https://www.skysports.com/football/bmouth-vs-soton/report/408342
Bournemouth all but down. on 17:48 - Jul 19 with 1008 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Bournemouth all but down. on 17:37 - Jul 19 by Shawsey

https://www.skysports.com/football/bmouth-vs-soton/report/408342

They basically just need to beat Everton and hope Watford lose their 2 games (quite possible although I could easily see them getting something against Arsenal). If that happens then they’ll almost certainly be above Watford on GD, as the deficit is only 4 goals which that combination of results will easily erase

I don’t think they’ll win at Everton though

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Bournemouth all but down. on 07:19 - Jul 20 with 773 viewsArnieM

Bournemouth all but down. on 17:48 - Jul 19 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

They basically just need to beat Everton and hope Watford lose their 2 games (quite possible although I could easily see them getting something against Arsenal). If that happens then they’ll almost certainly be above Watford on GD, as the deficit is only 4 goals which that combination of results will easily erase

I don’t think they’ll win at Everton though

They might win at Everton. What have Everton got to play for , Cherries have everything to play for.

The Championship final day though , has amazing potential doesn’t it .

S as my from three to take the last automatic promotion slot, whilst the relegation places , any from ( I think ) FIVE potential Clubs ! Wacky Wednesday it’s going to be this week . Just wish it was on tv .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Bournemouth all but down. on 09:16 - Jul 20 with 671 viewsSomethingBlue

Not sure they need a goal fest. Yes they need to win at Everton (very possible), but then if Watford lose their games vs City and Arsenal by a combined -3 (very very possible) then they are swapping places.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Bournemouth all but down. on 10:05 - Jul 20 with 614 viewsChrisd

Bournemouth all but down. on 09:16 - Jul 20 by SomethingBlue

Not sure they need a goal fest. Yes they need to win at Everton (very possible), but then if Watford lose their games vs City and Arsenal by a combined -3 (very very possible) then they are swapping places.

You’re right Somethingblue, Bournemouth don’t really need a huge goal swing they just need to win their game at Everton. If Watford and Aston Villa lose their games by 1 or 2 goals that brings the GD more on a par. It’s tough, but still possible for them to survive.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Bournemouth all but down. on 10:20 - Jul 20 with 584 viewsJammyDodgerrr

If they get out of it, it will be totally undeserved. They have been poor all season.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth all but down. on 13:49 - Jul 20 with 509 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Bournemouth all but down. on 07:19 - Jul 20 by ArnieM

They might win at Everton. What have Everton got to play for , Cherries have everything to play for.

The Championship final day though , has amazing potential doesn’t it .

S as my from three to take the last automatic promotion slot, whilst the relegation places , any from ( I think ) FIVE potential Clubs ! Wacky Wednesday it’s going to be this week . Just wish it was on tv .

Yes they may do, I just don’t think they will

Mainly as they’re a bit cr*p

I think Villa are a better bet to stay up if Watford don't get anything against Arsenal (I’m taking a loss to City for granted)

But then what do I know

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024