Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Bannon arrested 15:04 - Aug 20 with 1762 viewstractordownsouth

https://news.sky.com/story/steve-bannon-former-trump-adviser-in-custody-on-fraud

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer tw@t

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:06 - Aug 20 with 1738 viewsSteve_M

Drain that swamp.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:09 - Aug 20 with 1714 viewsfooters

Great stuff.

Bannon locked up.

Jordan Peterson off his nut on benzos.

SYL hotfooting it to the Costas.

Things aren't looking great for the alt-right poster boys this year. Long may it continue.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:09 - Aug 20 with 1710 viewsSteve_M

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:09 - Aug 20 by footers

Great stuff.

Bannon locked up.

Jordan Peterson off his nut on benzos.

SYL hotfooting it to the Costas.

Things aren't looking great for the alt-right poster boys this year. Long may it continue.

Meanwhile:

[Post edited 20 Aug 2020 15:13]

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:16 - Aug 20 with 1684 viewsfooters

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:09 - Aug 20 by Steve_M

Meanwhile:

Trump's tax records would make fascinating reading. He is, after all, one of the only human beings in history to have lost money owning a business where people come in, empty their pockets and leave.

Then again he's also a bloke who eats steak well-done with ketchup. Which is one of his more major offences, in my book anyway.

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:17 - Aug 20 with 1672 viewshype313

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:16 - Aug 20 by footers

Trump's tax records would make fascinating reading. He is, after all, one of the only human beings in history to have lost money owning a business where people come in, empty their pockets and leave.

Then again he's also a bloke who eats steak well-done with ketchup. Which is one of his more major offences, in my book anyway.

Well done steak? the Heathen, get him out now.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:20 - Aug 20 with 1665 viewsfooters

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:17 - Aug 20 by hype313

Well done steak? the Heathen, get him out now.

I'm an equal opportunities omnivore, but if you are going to murder an animal at least give it the dignity in death it deserves. Preferably by chopping it up and serving it raw with mustard and capers.

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:21 - Aug 20 with 1647 viewshype313

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:20 - Aug 20 by footers

I'm an equal opportunities omnivore, but if you are going to murder an animal at least give it the dignity in death it deserves. Preferably by chopping it up and serving it raw with mustard and capers.

Cut of its tail and wipe it's arse is the best practice.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:32 - Aug 20 with 1618 viewsSteve_M

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:16 - Aug 20 by footers

The Economist also did an analysis a few years back which suggests he would be wealthier had he invested his inheritance rather than trying to run businesses.

No wonder then that he might, perhaps, have been susceptible to offers of money from various sources.

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:38 - Aug 20 with 1595 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Build the Wall campaign raised $19m!!

Lol, America is screwed.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:46 - Aug 20 with 1570 viewsSpruceMoose

Steve Bannon arrested on 15:09 - Aug 20 by Steve_M

Meanwhile:

Annnnnd... nothing will happen.

The only way this country has any chance of seeing justice will be if a President Biden and a Democrat run House and Senate take Trump to the cleaners in 2021 (presuming he doesn't hightail it to Moscow in December).

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Steve Bannon arrested on 16:08 - Aug 20 with 1508 viewsSwansea_Blue

This guy often makes me chuckle.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Steve Bannon arrested on 16:16 - Aug 20 with 1476 viewsDyland

"Mr Trump recently criticised that section of the wall after it displayed signs of erosion, saying it was "only done to make me look bad," even though it was built by his supporters."

lol

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Steve Bannon arrested on 17:03 - Aug 20 with 1404 viewsLibero

Steve Bannon arrested on 16:08 - Aug 20 by Swansea_Blue

This guy often makes me chuckle.

Outstanding interwebs!
Steve Bannon arrested on 17:31 - Aug 20 with 1375 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump already trying his "i don't really know him" line

Steve Bannon arrested on 17:33 - Aug 20 with 1365 viewsSpruceMoose

Steve Bannon arrested on 17:31 - Aug 20 by ElderGrizzly

Trump already trying his "i don't really know him" line

I've decided that it no longer matters what Trump says. I believe that it wins him no new votes and three quarters of what he says he's going to do he never even bothers to lift his baggy tangerine cheeks from the toilet seat to actually do anyway.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Steve Bannon arrested on 21:36 - Aug 20 with 1196 viewsDubtractor

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Steve Bannon arrested on 22:27 - Aug 20 with 1130 viewsSpruceMoose

So, having read about this story a little more... God damn this is the good shît. Stick it straight into my veins.

To summarise, a bunch of MAGA hat wearing Republican welfare queens collectively donate large sums of their limited fixed welfare income to Bannon, to pay for a tiny part of Trump's wall he couldn't get done himself, after promising the welfare queens that he'd make Mexico pay for it.

Having seen the standard of the tiny section of wall that was built with these donations, instead of lauding them for their donations, Trump called the section of wall crap and said it was made by people who wanted to make him look bad!

And THEN all the welfare queens discover that large sums of their money weren't in fact put towards making America great again, instead they were put towards making Bannon feel great about himself again!

Seriously, this is hysterical. These MAGA hat wearing cud chewers seem to absolutely love having their pants pulled down by their idols. Nobody involved in this story at all has an elevator that goes to the top floor of the building.

The stupid shîts need thanking for the amount of lolling I'm doing at this one.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2020 22:31]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024