Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Professional simpleton Tom Hunt" 14:45 - Oct 23 with 1055 viewsSteve_M

A rather apt definition from the Secret Barrister.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

"Professional simpleton Tom Hunt" on 14:56 - Oct 23 with 1021 viewsitfcjoe

There's not a culture war topic he isn't prepared to wade into - great definition of him though

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

"Professional simpleton Tom Hunt" on 15:53 - Oct 23 with 943 viewsSteve_M

"Professional simpleton Tom Hunt" on 14:56 - Oct 23 by itfcjoe

There's not a culture war topic he isn't prepared to wade into - great definition of him though

It certainly is. Hopefully the Star picks up on it - they can paste the SB tweets easily enough - and it catches on.

"Professional simpleton Tom Hunt" on 15:54 - Oct 23 with 935 viewsfactual_blue

"Professional simpleton Tom Hunt" on 14:56 - Oct 23 by itfcjoe

It's the only way you can shoehorn the word 'professional' into a description of him.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

"Professional simpleton Tom Hunt" on 15:54 - Oct 23 with 943 viewsSomethingBlue

"Professional simpleton Tom Hunt" on 15:53 - Oct 23 by Steve_M

It certainly is. Hopefully the Star picks up on it - they can paste the SB tweets easily enough - and it catches on.

Would be nice but I doubt they will. He seems happy enough to use their column space one minute and then attack one of their young journalists on Twitter the next. He's poison.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

"Professional simpleton Tom Hunt" on 16:27 - Oct 23 with 857 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm torn between 'professional simpleton' and 'permabronzed halfwit'; both equally good. Not sure either are productive if trying to win someone over to your case, although I suppose that time is long gone. They know they're lying and playing the game, but don't seem to care.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"Professional simpleton Tom Hunt" on 17:06 - Oct 23 with 819 viewsMullet

"Professional simpleton Tom Hunt" on 15:54 - Oct 23 by SomethingBlue

Would be nice but I doubt they will. He seems happy enough to use their column space one minute and then attack one of their young journalists on Twitter the next. He's poison.

I can't tell if he's genuinely thick or so spoilt and detached from reality, that he thinks he can just poke us plebs and carry on regardless.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Simpleton Tom on 17:08 - Oct 23 with 816 viewsEastTownBlue

"Professional simpleton Tom Hunt" on 16:27 - Oct 23 by Swansea_Blue

I'm torn between 'professional simpleton' and 'permabronzed halfwit'; both equally good. Not sure either are productive if trying to win someone over to your case, although I suppose that time is long gone. They know they're lying and playing the game, but don't seem to care.

If an election were to be held tomorrow he would probably be re-elected.

His social media opinions would not be known to a number of his electorate, including my mother.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 17:08]
Simpleton Tom on 17:38 - Oct 23 with 772 viewsSteve_M

Simpleton Tom on 17:08 - Oct 23 by EastTownBlue

If an election were to be held tomorrow he would probably be re-elected.

His social media opinions would not be known to a number of his electorate, including my mother.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 17:08]

Not sure, Ipswich remains marginal and Labour are far stronger now than last December. Plenty of people didn't want to vote for Corbyn any more than they did Boris last year.

Login to get fewer ads

Simpleton Tom on 17:50 - Oct 23 with 743 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Simpleton Tom on 17:38 - Oct 23 by Steve_M

Not sure, Ipswich remains marginal and Labour are far stronger now than last December. Plenty of people didn't want to vote for Corbyn any more than they did Boris last year.

Dunno, he won by c5.5k votes and that was with a Brexit Party candidate taking 1.5k which you’d assume would go over. I think any majority would be reduced but doubt it would be by enough to oust him

Obviously fairly irrelevant though given there won’t be an election for some time!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024