Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“I have a detailed view of all the facts...” 19:34 - Dec 3 with 429 viewsIllinoisblue

Rather arrogant line there from Evans. What facts could he have that we don’t?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

“I have a detailed view of all the facts...” on 19:35 - Dec 3 with 408 viewsBluefish

The pay off for Shambert is all he can mean

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

“I have a detailed view of all the facts...” on 19:36 - Dec 3 with 401 viewsSpruceMoose

That Lambert is in possession of a Marcus Evans pee tape?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

“I have a detailed view of all the facts...” on 19:37 - Dec 3 with 393 viewsdavblue

1 play off finish, a cup semi final, a relegation from the championship, our lowest league finish in 60 years and a load of lower mid table finishes.

It’s been a good 13 years lads.
“I have a detailed view of all the facts...” on 19:37 - Dec 3 with 388 viewsJakeITFC

How much it costs to sack Lambert?
“I have a detailed view of all the facts...” on 19:37 - Dec 3 with 381 viewsfooters

Number of Portman Pies sold on matchdays.

Although some anorak on here probably does know that.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

“I have a detailed view of all the facts...” on 19:46 - Dec 3 with 327 viewsAce_High1

He is basically saying he knows what he is doing, so does Lambert so the fans should know their role and shut up.
“I have a detailed view of all the facts...” on 19:50 - Dec 3 with 303 viewsParamedic

“I have a detailed view of all the facts...” on 19:37 - Dec 3 by footers

Number of Portman Pies sold on matchdays.

Although some anorak on here probably does know that.

9752 was the last count pre COVID.

AllalallalSunderland

“I have a detailed view of all the facts...” on 19:58 - Dec 3 with 253 viewsChrisd

That PL has his hand firmly up ME’s back passage and works him like a puppet? And we wonder why we are in the mess we are in? Unbelievable.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

“I have a detailed view of all the facts...” on 20:00 - Dec 3 with 245 viewsTrequartista

I'm not as perturbed by that line as much as the "careful what you wish for" jibe.

He does after all, have access to all of the current year accounts, details of player wages, bonuses, clauses and most importantly the small print in Lambert's contract.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024