Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes 19:33 - Dec 11 with 1777 viewsGeoffSentence

I nearly started today but then drew back, there's still two weeks to go.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 19:36 - Dec 11 with 1462 viewsSuperblue95

Any time in December is acceptable.

Anyone listening to a Xmas song in any other month should be shot.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 19:39 - Dec 11 with 1451 viewsgtsb1966

With all due respect they are crap though.....apart from Greg Lake's effort.
When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 19:44 - Dec 11 with 1437 viewsFtnfwest

Well I’ve got blue Christmas on now, can’t beat elvis. Although merry Xmas baby by James brown has also passed through recently
When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 19:48 - Dec 11 with 1433 viewsgtsb1966

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 19:44 - Dec 11 by Ftnfwest

Well I’ve got blue Christmas on now, can’t beat elvis. Although merry Xmas baby by James brown has also passed through recently

I'm going to start an argument now and I don't mean to but....I like some Elvis , his voice is exceptional, but imho at least 50% is shoite and that includes the awful Xmas stuff.
When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 19:50 - Dec 11 with 1424 viewsSpruceMoose

It's 2020. Starting to listen to them back in May would be forgivable this year.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 19:56 - Dec 11 with 1421 viewsFtnfwest

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 19:48 - Dec 11 by gtsb1966

I'm going to start an argument now and I don't mean to but....I like some Elvis , his voice is exceptional, but imho at least 50% is shoite and that includes the awful Xmas stuff.

Well you have to realise that most of his good stuff is now 60-65 years old. I grew up in the 70s and my influences are from then really plus early 80s, but 60-65 years before that being comparable was whatever was being trotted out in 1910
When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 19:56 - Dec 11 with 1418 viewsSeablu

Put the tree up last weekend & my daughter stuck that Now that’s what I call Christmas cd on.
Shakin Stevens, Paul McCartney, Slade, Wham, Mariah Carey...
It was fCkin purgatory.
Utter basta*ds, every last one of them.
FCkin bah fCkin hum fCkin bug.
When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 19:58 - Dec 11 with 1415 viewsgtsb1966

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 19:56 - Dec 11 by Ftnfwest

Well you have to realise that most of his good stuff is now 60-65 years old. I grew up in the 70s and my influences are from then really plus early 80s, but 60-65 years before that being comparable was whatever was being trotted out in 1910

Roughly my age then. I did forget to mention I was a Mud fan . I'll get my coat!
Login to get fewer ads

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:01 - Dec 11 with 1399 viewsSpruceMoose

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 19:56 - Dec 11 by Seablu

Put the tree up last weekend & my daughter stuck that Now that’s what I call Christmas cd on.
Shakin Stevens, Paul McCartney, Slade, Wham, Mariah Carey...
It was fCkin purgatory.
Utter basta*ds, every last one of them.
FCkin bah fCkin hum fCkin bug.

Rompapompom.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:18 - Dec 11 with 1380 viewsBrianTablet

Once the bandages are removed.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:18 - Dec 11 with 1377 viewsSeablu

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:01 - Dec 11 by SpruceMoose

Rompapompom.

Every child should be made aware....
If they play that song, they’ll end up in Care.
When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:19 - Dec 11 with 1376 viewsjeera

Xmas Eve/ Xmas morning.

Done.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:25 - Dec 11 with 1365 viewsJ2BLUE

December.

My new favourite song is A Spaceman Came Traveling.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 20:28]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:28 - Dec 11 with 1346 viewsjeera

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:25 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

December.

There was a time I didn't mind that song.

Then I had a neighbour who played it on effing loop one year and it nearly drove me mad!

"la la la la la la la la la la la la.............la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la .......
lalaalalalalalallalALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:29 - Dec 11 with 1344 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:19 - Dec 11 by jeera

Xmas Eve/ Xmas morning.

Done.

11.59 p.m Christmas Eve.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:29 - Dec 11 with 1341 viewsSeablu

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:25 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

December.

if you’re having a larf.

if you’re not
When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:30 - Dec 11 with 1339 viewsazuremerlangus

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 19:39 - Dec 11 by gtsb1966

With all due respect they are crap though.....apart from Greg Lake's effort.

There are a few decent ones - but I fully agree about Greg Lake's 12 string opus

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:30 - Dec 11 with 1336 viewsjeera

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:29 - Dec 11 by StochesStotasBlewe

11.59 p.m Christmas Eve.

- 12:01 Xmas morning.

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:37 - Dec 11 with 1312 viewsJ2BLUE

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:29 - Dec 11 by Seablu

if you’re having a larf.

if you’re not

Pfft, people like you probably don't even know it's based on a true story.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:37 - Dec 11 with 1313 viewsFtnfwest

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 19:58 - Dec 11 by gtsb1966

Roughly my age then. I did forget to mention I was a Mud fan . I'll get my coat!

Les gray, one of the greats
When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:39 - Dec 11 with 1302 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:37 - Dec 11 by Ftnfwest

Les gray, one of the greats

That's right.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:42 - Dec 11 with 1290 viewsSwansea_Blue

Some silly sods only put their decorations up (and presumably start listening to Christmas songs) on Christmas Eve. It’s the Germans or Mormons, or might be lesbians, I can’t quite remember. It must be a right pain in the butt trying to do that with everything else you have to do.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:47 - Dec 11 with 1261 viewsSeablu

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:42 - Dec 11 by Swansea_Blue

Some silly sods only put their decorations up (and presumably start listening to Christmas songs) on Christmas Eve. It’s the Germans or Mormons, or might be lesbians, I can’t quite remember. It must be a right pain in the butt trying to do that with everything else you have to do.

This is why Brexit had to happen.
Utter heathens.
When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:50 - Dec 11 with 1253 viewsSeablu

When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:37 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

Pfft, people like you probably don't even know it's based on a true story.

Because I don’t fully trust you since the salmonella episode, I’m going to google that..
When is the proper time to start listening to xmas tunes on 20:52 - Dec 11 with 1250 viewsColin_Viljoen

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024