Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already 09:14 - Jan 4 with 1430 viewsKeno

who else is suffering similarly

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:16 - Jan 4 with 1216 viewsMetal_Hacker

Oh yes indeed

Poll: If it were one or the other

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:23 - Jan 4 with 1192 viewsKeno

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:16 - Jan 4 by Metal_Hacker

Oh yes indeed

today will need coffee, biscuits ands some pointless arguments on TWTD to keep me going

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:25 - Jan 4 with 1190 viewsAce_High1

Get a job you enjoy and then you will love being at work (CC Callis).
Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:30 - Jan 4 with 1169 viewsGlasgowBlue

The exact opposite. I’m not allowed to work until the 18th at the earliest, but in all probability I won’t be open until February.

Six months of the last ten with zero income. It is what it is. Not much I can do about it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:31 - Jan 4 with 1168 viewsclive_baker

Yup. I'm sure I feel like this most January's, but this is worse.

Definitely questioning the point of it all, work wise. Only consolation this time is I didn't have to endure a commute to do it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:33 - Jan 4 with 1156 viewsclive_baker

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:30 - Jan 4 by GlasgowBlue

The exact opposite. I’m not allowed to work until the 18th at the earliest, but in all probability I won’t be open until February.

Six months of the last ten with zero income. It is what it is. Not much I can do about it.

Feel bad for moaning when there are so many keen to work who either aren't allowed or are seeking employment. Keep your chin up, there's some light at the end of the tunnel now and hopefully a lot of pent up appetite from people to go out and enjoy life come Spring.

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:34 - Jan 4 with 1154 viewsUB9Blue

Totally with you on that.....hardly feels like there has been a break
Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:42 - Jan 4 with 1124 viewsKeno

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:30 - Jan 4 by GlasgowBlue

Ouch!!

do you get any grants to government support?

Login to get fewer ads

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:43 - Jan 4 with 1121 viewsIpswichKnight

Nope I’m super busy, fraudsters love a pandemic and they are all very active!

[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 9:43]
Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:49 - Jan 4 with 1103 viewsfooters

Sorry, all, but I am far too busy being professional and, erm, busy to be on a football messageboard.

Yours sincerely,

f
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 9:49]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:53 - Jan 4 with 1088 viewsKeno

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:43 - Jan 4 by IpswichKnight

Nope I’m super busy, fraudsters love a pandemic and they are all very active!

[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 9:43]

I'm busy just not feeling the 'vibe'

and anyway I have to sort out the payment to the Nigerian solicitor who emailed over the weekend about my late Uncle Winston N'Facters estate. Apparently he needs just £546 to process the paperwork before he can send the balance of £12,458,812.43
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 10:07]

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:54 - Jan 4 with 1081 viewsfactual_blue

I'd say you'd done your most important work of the day by 9.33.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:57 - Jan 4 with 1070 viewsIpswichKnight

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:53 - Jan 4 by Keno

and anyway I have to sort out the payment to the Nigerian solicitor who emailed over the weekend about my late Uncle Winston N'Facters estate. Apparently he needs just £546 to process the paperwork before he can send the balance of £12,458,812.43

Hope he wants it sent by Bitcoin or via Western Union!
Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:57 - Jan 4 with 1070 viewsfactual_blue

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:23 - Jan 4 by Keno

today will need coffee, biscuits ands some pointless arguments on TWTD to keep me going

Proper ground coffee, or coffee from a Tassimo or similar machine?

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:06 - Jan 4 with 1049 viewsKeno

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:57 - Jan 4 by IpswichKnight

Hope he wants it sent by Bitcoin or via Western Union!

Bank Transfer, I have to send him my bank account details and login information in so he can confirm its all genuine

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:07 - Jan 4 with 1046 viewsKeno

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:57 - Jan 4 by factual_blue

I'm hitting the gold blend at the moment.

Its been an exhausting morning

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:10 - Jan 4 with 1031 viewsbluelagos

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:53 - Jan 4 by Keno

Sounds like a bargain to me.

If you are really bored, you could calculate the NPV on such a deal. Assuming the paperwork takes around 7 days (Paperwork can be slow in Nigeria) and maybe 3 days bank processing in your computations.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:19 - Jan 4 with 1004 viewsMetal_Hacker

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:23 - Jan 4 by Keno

Back to normal then

Poll: If it were one or the other

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:24 - Jan 4 with 987 viewsKeno

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:19 - Jan 4 by Metal_Hacker

Back to normal then

well yes, there is that!!

POTYSF

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:27 - Jan 4 with 981 viewsKeno

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:10 - Jan 4 by bluelagos

Sounds like a bargain to me.

If you are really bored, you could calculate the NPV on such a deal. Assuming the paperwork takes around 7 days (Paperwork can be slow in Nigeria) and maybe 3 days bank processing in your computations.

He has warned that "As any who you may know who dealing with Nigerian officials will tell you complicated this procedure is being. I guarantee not the time it will taking be and I may need you send me more money before realising the fund to you. I assure you of my very best intentions "

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:32 - Jan 4 with 975 viewsfactual_blue

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:07 - Jan 4 by Keno

I'm hitting the gold blend at the moment.

Its been an exhausting morning

Oh dear.

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:34 - Jan 4 with 972 viewsclive_baker

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:57 - Jan 4 by factual_blue

Proper coffee for me

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:39 - Jan 4 with 957 viewsIpswichKnight

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:27 - Jan 4 by Keno

He has warned that "As any who you may know who dealing with Nigerian officials will tell you complicated this procedure is being. I guarantee not the time it will taking be and I may need you send me more money before realising the fund to you. I assure you of my very best intentions "

Sounds fair offer to make it via PayPal or to communicate via Telegram ( they will think you mean the app and not they type Factual first used in the 1800’s! ).
Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:42 - Jan 4 with 947 viewsGlasgowBlue

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 09:42 - Jan 4 by Keno

Ouch!!

do you get any grants to government support?

Not enough to even cover the rent Keno. Still, whatcha gonna do?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:48 - Jan 4 with 930 viewsKeno

Back at work since 9.10 and I'm fed-up/bored already on 10:34 - Jan 4 by clive_baker

Proper coffee for me

I asked for some of time this day, but was told that was very un-PC and had to ask for coffee which while it has no specific gender differential may tend to veer towards a feminine orientation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024