Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert Not Ready to Write Off Automatic Promotion Hopes 16:10 - Jan 29 with 585 viewsKeno

hahahahahahahaha

Didn't know he was doing stand up

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Lambert Not Ready to Write Off Automatic Promotion Hopes on 16:13 - Jan 29 with 573 viewschrismakin

So in a backwards way hes also saying relegation is a possibility then.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Lambert Not Ready to Write Off Automatic Promotion Hopes on 16:19 - Jan 29 with 547 viewsDanTheMan

Poor man, Covid must have caused some long term memory loss. He still thinks it's the start of the season.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Lambert Not Ready to Write Off Automatic Promotion Hopes on 16:20 - Jan 29 with 547 viewsStokieBlue

FFS.

Still making ridiculous statements and hanging around like a bad smell.

Many seem confident this is his last match but the activity around the club doesn't seem to fully indicate it. I'm probably wrong, lets hope so.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Lambert Not Ready to Write Off Automatic Promotion Hopes on 16:25 - Jan 29 with 518 viewsJ2BLUE

Lambert Not Ready to Write Off Automatic Promotion Hopes on 16:20 - Jan 29 by StokieBlue

FFS.

Still making ridiculous statements and hanging around like a bad smell.

Many seem confident this is his last match but the activity around the club doesn't seem to fully indicate it. I'm probably wrong, lets hope so.

SB

I agree with you. People are forgetting who the man with the power is here. This has another couple of months to go yet.

Monday predicted statement: "We have had some hard games and there have been encouraging signs with the style of play and the point at Crewe was the first sign of better things to come. I have backed Paul in the window with two new exciting additions and I have every confidence that the squad will turn the corner"

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert Not Ready to Write Off Automatic Promotion Hopes on 16:30 - Jan 29 with 490 viewshype313

Dear oh dear, this berk is clueless, notice how he never says anything these days about the fans or local community.

For someone who never reads what's written, it's such a strange coincidence that when everyone turned he suddenly stopped.

Clown.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Lambert Not Ready to Write Off Automatic Promotion Hopes on 16:32 - Jan 29 with 478 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lambert Not Ready to Write Off Automatic Promotion Hopes on 16:35 - Jan 29 with 464 viewsRegencyBlue

Lambert Not Ready to Write Off Automatic Promotion Hopes on 16:25 - Jan 29 by J2BLUE

I agree with you. People are forgetting who the man with the power is here. This has another couple of months to go yet.

Monday predicted statement: "We have had some hard games and there have been encouraging signs with the style of play and the point at Crewe was the first sign of better things to come. I have backed Paul in the window with two new exciting additions and I have every confidence that the squad will turn the corner"

I’m firmly convinced Lambert is here until season ticket renewal time is upon us.

He will then be sacked and Evans will play the nostalgia card by appointing Dyer/Butcher in a desperate attempt to shore up ticket sales.

Evans has nothing else to offer does he? Operation Premiership repackaged as Operation Championship, yet another five year plan, even more of a hands on approach. The cupboard is bare of more false promises but he hasn’t tried nostalgia yet.
Lambert Not Ready to Write Off Automatic Promotion Hopes on 16:42 - Jan 29 with 434 viewsMonkeyAlan

Evans you muppet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024