Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 03:10 - Jan 30 with 1097 viewsIllinoisblue

Lovely stuff except for a guest appearance from Jimmy Cricket. “Come here, there’s more”. Fack off

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 03:30 - Jan 30 with 1069 viewsSpruceMoose

Where on earth did you find that in America?

(I'd love to know... it'll really expand the appreciation of UK entertainment held by my missus!)

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 11:09 - Jan 30 with 862 viewsIllinoisblue

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 03:30 - Jan 30 by SpruceMoose

Where on earth did you find that in America?

(I'd love to know... it'll really expand the appreciation of UK entertainment held by my missus!)

YouTube is your friend. The crowd in the pub are really into it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 11:13 - Jan 30 with 853 viewswaveneyblue

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 11:09 - Jan 30 by Illinoisblue

YouTube is your friend. The crowd in the pub are really into it.

I've watched it several times. Absolutely glorious stuff
Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 11:33 - Jan 30 with 835 viewsLord_Lucan

I saw Chas and Dave at Newton Rd Conservative Club circa 2002. They were blooming brilliant as you can imagine.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 11:48 - Jan 30 with 814 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Saw them at Woolpit Festival in the early 2000's - they were in The Swan beforehand having a pint. A few in the audience had Spurs shirts on. They were well appreciated by there peers for their talent believe it or not. 'Wish I could write a love song' is well worth a listen.
Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 11:52 - Jan 30 with 805 viewsRadlett_blue

I think they were b_____ awful & I have sort of seen them twice. The faux Cockney schtick.
"Ain't No Pleasing You" was a very good song though.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 11:54 - Jan 30 with 798 viewsLord_Lucan

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 11:48 - Jan 30 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Saw them at Woolpit Festival in the early 2000's - they were in The Swan beforehand having a pint. A few in the audience had Spurs shirts on. They were well appreciated by there peers for their talent believe it or not. 'Wish I could write a love song' is well worth a listen.

All worth a watch

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I saw them at the Royal Albert Hall..... on 11:54 - Jan 30 with 795 viewsBloots

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 11:33 - Jan 30 by Lord_Lucan

I saw Chas and Dave at Newton Rd Conservative Club circa 2002. They were blooming brilliant as you can imagine.

...a few years ago.

It was marvelous, as they always are, but totally surreal watching them in such salubrious surroundings.

True story: I once booked a Chas n Dave tribute act when I had a boozer. They had to cancel, "Chas" was ill. When the agency phoned me up to tell me, they offered me the real C&D instead, but I had to turn it down because it was a "Tribute Night"

RIP Chas.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Login to get fewer ads

I saw them at the Royal Albert Hall..... on 12:24 - Jan 30 with 768 viewsLord_Lucan

I saw them at the Royal Albert Hall..... on 11:54 - Jan 30 by Bloots

...a few years ago.

It was marvelous, as they always are, but totally surreal watching them in such salubrious surroundings.

True story: I once booked a Chas n Dave tribute act when I had a boozer. They had to cancel, "Chas" was ill. When the agency phoned me up to tell me, they offered me the real C&D instead, but I had to turn it down because it was a "Tribute Night"

RIP Chas.

Whoaa, are you serious??

You gave up on the real Chas and Dave because it was a tribute night?

You could have had Chas and Dave being a tribute act to themselves.

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 12:27 - Jan 30 with 757 viewsvapour_trail

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 11:52 - Jan 30 by Radlett_blue

I think they were b_____ awful & I have sort of seen them twice. The faux Cockney schtick.

Aint no pleasing you is a very very good record.

Saw them at the 100 club about 20 years ago. A rip roaring night.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 12:32 - Jan 30 with 736 viewsjeera

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 11:52 - Jan 30 by Radlett_blue

Faux cockney?

Gertcha!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 13:40 - Jan 30 with 697 viewsfactual_blue

They were/are very talented musicians, who played with a string of famous and talented acts.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I saw them at the Royal Albert Hall..... on 13:43 - Jan 30 with 690 viewsNthQldITFC

I saw them at the Royal Albert Hall..... on 12:24 - Jan 30 by Lord_Lucan

Whoaa, are you serious??

You gave up on the real Chas and Dave because it was a tribute night?

You could have had Chas and Dave being a tribute act to themselves.

Shoulda booked these:

"She wants to 'ave the telly on, 'e wants to 'ave it off."
I more or less wet me knickers every time I watch that.

Sorry, already posted above.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 13:46]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 14:05 - Jan 30 with 669 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Think it was circa 77/78 i first heard them, Radio Caroline i think. This was the song they played on there a lot.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Just watched Chas n Dave Xmas special from 1982 on 14:26 - Jan 30 with 651 viewsGlasgowBlue

Chas and Dave's playing features on Eminem's 'My Name Is'.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024