Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey guys, new member with a genuine question 19:30 - Feb 17 with 1485 viewsMale_model_ITFC

Hi all, I'm a newby, first post so give me a fair trial lol.

Sounds like a mad question but have any of you guys considered forming a breakaway club (for example as FCUM done with Manchester United)?

Cheers and I am pleased to be part of the twtd community at long last having witnessed the debacles from afar in previous years lol
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 19:31]
Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:31 - Feb 17 with 1424 viewsSuperblue95

Favourite cheese
Pablo or Kuqi
Blueas
Etc
Etc

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:32 - Feb 17 with 1417 viewsSteve_M

Hi Blueas.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:33 - Feb 17 with 1374 viewsjaykay

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:32 - Feb 17 by Steve_M

Hi Blueas.

did blueas know how to have avatar pic, like this new poster

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:33 - Feb 17 with 1375 viewsMale_model_ITFC

Can I just add that I am totally against it, it's just that I am curious and would guess that there would be a fair few people all for it. Cheers
Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:36 - Feb 17 with 1339 viewsRyorry

If I said yes, how many £million would you put in to take it forward? Asking for a friend.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:37 - Feb 17 with 1332 viewsdominiciawful

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:40 - Feb 17 with 1273 viewsMale_model_ITFC

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:36 - Feb 17 by Ryorry

If I said yes, how many £million would you put in to take it forward? Asking for a friend.

Oh dear now I'm embarrassed as I am potless lol.

Seriously guys, we've seen it done before and it was just a hypothetical question
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 19:42]
Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:43 - Feb 17 with 1217 viewsWicklowBlue

Welcome to the fun! Personally I'd prefer to sort out the complete mess ITFC are first.

But a more interesting question that came to mind, is if we did form a breakaway club what would our first 11 TWTD posters be?

I'll start...
1. Sprucey in goals (those antlers would be useful)
Login to get fewer ads

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:46 - Feb 17 with 1182 viewsBlueBadger

Nice to have you back, Blueas.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:47 - Feb 17 with 1170 viewsSuperblue95

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:37 - Feb 17 by dominiciawful

Is that Leon Osman on the right?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:51 - Feb 17 with 1123 viewsMale_model_ITFC

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:43 - Feb 17 by WicklowBlue

Welcome to the fun! Personally I'd prefer to sort out the complete mess ITFC are first.

But a more interesting question that came to mind, is if we did form a breakaway club what would our first 11 TWTD posters be?

I'll start...
1. Sprucey in goals (those antlers would be useful)

I don't actually know many usernames on here because I just focus on the content but the best banter I can think of when it comes to puns relating to the guys who run this place the best could offer would be to say

Phil ham: because after a game he can replenish our energy by phil-ing us up with Ham. And if we get indesgtion we could take some GAViscon haha

Sorry everyone if I sound crazy, I've just got out of a MEGA hot bath lol
Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:52 - Feb 17 with 1104 viewsjeera

Christ.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:53 - Feb 17 with 1099 viewsWicklowBlue

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:51 - Feb 17 by Male_model_ITFC

I don't actually know many usernames on here because I just focus on the content but the best banter I can think of when it comes to puns relating to the guys who run this place the best could offer would be to say

Phil ham: because after a game he can replenish our energy by phil-ing us up with Ham. And if we get indesgtion we could take some GAViscon haha

I think you and Cleaner are a match made in Heaven!
Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:53 - Feb 17 with 1097 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I think there are so many issues with it, funding, where to play etc.

We'd struggle to get to FCMU level if you scale down the numbers, which TBF isn't scientific but....

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:55 - Feb 17 with 1074 viewsJ2BLUE

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:53 - Feb 17 by WicklowBlue

I think you and Cleaner are a match made in Heaven!

But cleaner is actually funny.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:57 - Feb 17 with 1052 viewsNthQldITFC

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:51 - Feb 17 by Male_model_ITFC

Make Egomania Great Again?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 21:27 - Feb 17 with 855 viewsDuncan362

This should be part of a multi-faceted strategy with the aim of replacing the owner
Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 21:30 - Feb 17 with 834 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hey guys, new member with a genuine question on 19:37 - Feb 17 by dominiciawful

Rare footage of Phil and Gav together.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024