Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're "Right in the mix" according to Lambert 17:32 - Feb 20 with 1144 viewsCheltenham_Blue

[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 17:38]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:34 - Feb 20 with 1064 viewsGeoffSentence

so it's gone from automatic promotion, to being in the play offs, to pusing for the top six, to being in the mix.

What's the next level of under-achievement called?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:34 - Feb 20 with 1038 viewsWD19

We are right in it alright.
Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:35 - Feb 20 with 1023 viewsSwansea_Blue

He's right. If we pick up just a little bit, 15th could well be ours for the taking.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:35 - Feb 20 with 1019 viewsDubtractor

No, that can't be right, I've just checked the table and it turns out that we aren't in the mix at all.

So either the table or, perish the thought, Lambert are lying.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:35 - Feb 20 with 1011 viewsmarchy

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:34 - Feb 20 by GeoffSentence

so it's gone from automatic promotion, to being in the play offs, to pusing for the top six, to being in the mix.

“Ipswich”.
Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:35 - Feb 20 with 1010 viewsnoggin

Jesus Christ.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:36 - Feb 20 with 940 viewspositivity

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:34 - Feb 20 by GeoffSentence

"we've given ourselves a really, really good chance of staying up"

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:37 - Feb 20 with 895 viewsHerbivore

We're not right in the mix. The only reason we're not miles off it is because we won 5 of our first 6 games against relatively tame opposition. Since those first 6 games we've amassed 25 points from 21 games. That is a million miles away from being in the mix and we've shown no real sign of being able to get back to the form of the first 6 games. He's delusional. Same thing happened last season and we know he can't arrest the slide.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:38 - Feb 20 with 882 viewsLankHenners

For what? Mid table?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:39 - Feb 20 with 839 viewsTrequartista

Is anyone challenging these lies?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:41 - Feb 20 with 784 viewsSwansea_Blue

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:35 - Feb 20 by Dubtractor

No, that can't be right, I've just checked the table and it turns out that we aren't in the mix at all.

So either the table or, perish the thought, Lambert are lying.

We're in the mix if you imagine us as a team in form climbing the table (like Cardiff, for example). I'm not sure how he can say that with a straight face given our downward progress. Desperation maybe.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:42 - Feb 20 with 737 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:39 - Feb 20 by Trequartista

Is anyone challenging these lies?

He only takes questions about the game. Or he's outta there.
It's all a bit Ross Kemp.

"I could see Stu Watson was about to kick off, so I got out of there"

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:43 - Feb 20 with 703 viewspositivity

Were "Right in the mix" according to Lambert on 17:37 - Feb 20 by Herbivore

We're not right in the mix. The only reason we're not miles off it is because we won 5 of our first 6 games against relatively tame opposition. Since those first 6 games we've amassed 25 points from 21 games. That is a million miles away from being in the mix and we've shown no real sign of being able to get back to the form of the first 6 games. He's delusional. Same thing happened last season and we know he can't arrest the slide.

total repeat of last season and mick's last season too.

odd one out is the relegation season, where we were also appalling at the start!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024