Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans 08:26 - Apr 4 with 2008 viewschicoazul

Even though he is sort of sticking around with a small share. And in a way we all have Sheepy to thank as I believe the original deal was engineered such that Evans could only sell a certain way...?
Now, important question boyos; is the Banter Era over?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 08:35 - Apr 4 with 1913 viewsWD19

Yep, it is crucial that any successful deal includes a means by which some can avoid giving any credit to Evans. It’s a small, but important detail.
So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 09:28 - Apr 4 with 1756 viewsBlueBadger

As I understand the rules, you're the only person who can officially declare an end to the Bater Era, Chiccers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 09:33 - Apr 4 with 1732 viewschicoazul

So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 09:28 - Apr 4 by BlueBadger

As I understand the rules, you're the only person who can officially declare an end to the Bater Era, Chiccers.

Keen to harvest views though. With a new manager new owner and )presumably) and entirely new team is this the end?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 09:42 - Apr 4 with 1679 viewsmrshallisfit

If I keep saying it is true, it will be true. If I keep saying it is true, it will be true.

Medication time. Medication time.
So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 09:46 - Apr 4 with 1657 viewsFunge

So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 09:33 - Apr 4 by chicoazul

Keen to harvest views though. With a new manager new owner and )presumably) and entirely new team is this the end?

I dunno, Chickers.

I think this might be the end of Series 1. This club is cursed!

Maybe we should get that witchdoctor back; the one who blessed the North Stand goalposts in the late 90s, after we always seemed to hit the post in important matches (Sedgley/ Scowcroft etc)
So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 10:46 - Apr 4 with 1487 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 09:46 - Apr 4 by Funge

I dunno, Chickers.

Maybe we should get that witchdoctor back; the one who blessed the North Stand goalposts in the late 90s, after we always seemed to hit the post in important matches (Sedgley/ Scowcroft etc)

Maybe we should get the one that advised Barry Fry to take a pi ss on all four corner flags at the ground.

Might also stop players doing that stupid 'Pool Cue' celebration that I'm starting to see again.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 10:56 - Apr 4 with 1445 viewsMattinLondon

So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 09:33 - Apr 4 by chicoazul

In my humble opinion, Banter Era can only be declared over when we have spent at least one season in the championship
So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 11:56 - Apr 4 with 1302 viewssolemio

So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 09:28 - Apr 4 by BlueBadger

The Banter Era may end in the fullness of time. I doubt the Baiter Era ever will.

Thanks to Sir Humphrey Appleby for the use of his phrase 'in the f of t'.
Login to get fewer ads

So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 13:49 - Apr 4 with 1199 viewsSteve_M

It needs a promotion to confirm that I think. The way this club has spent the last 20 years that still feels a long way off even if the Evans-era is soon to be over.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 20:11 - Apr 4 with 891 viewswitchdoctor

So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 09:46 - Apr 4 by Funge

I dunno, Chickers.

it was the 5th round match against Chelsea when Bobby Petta hit that same post that the chant went up “stand up if you hate the post “..next home game the blessing was bestowed and the curse exorcised ...the following three home games saw us hit 5 goals in three successive games...including the “Mathie “ derby....
So. Farewell then, Marcus Evans on 20:27 - Apr 4 with 807 viewsJ2BLUE

I told you to call and end to it and you refused. This is on you.

Call and end to it NOW.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024