Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season 20:07 - Apr 5 with 805 viewskizaitfc

Is it time to realise the issue might be partially him?

Give him a couple of week off and see what happens...

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season on 20:08 - Apr 5 with 788 viewssaffers12

Not just him but agree a rest is needed
Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season on 20:09 - Apr 5 with 780 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think we've used the same corner flags all season. Maybe it's them?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season on 20:09 - Apr 5 with 779 viewschrismakin

I'd like to see downes and dobra

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season on 20:15 - Apr 5 with 733 viewskizaitfc

Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season on 20:09 - Apr 5 by Swansea_Blue

I think we've used the same corner flags all season. Maybe it's them?

Good point, banner next week please.

Corner flags out!

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season on 20:17 - Apr 5 with 720 viewsGlasgowBlue

The biggest question for me is what does he do? He’s played just in front of the defenders but he can’t tackle, I’d prone to too many silly fouls and can be sloppy with the ball.

I’d like to see him further up the pitch. But is he capable?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season on 20:18 - Apr 5 with 709 viewsreusersfreekicks

Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season on 20:15 - Apr 5 by kizaitfc

Good point, banner next week please.

Corner flags out!

All his potential replacements have not been available
Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season on 20:34 - Apr 5 with 666 viewsChrisd

The problem for PC is hasn’t got that many alternatives at the moment. Our whole midfield is an issue and a huge headache for our manager because I’m still not sure what it offers? It doesn’t control games, we really dominate sides, create chances or score goals, so what does it provide? It’s a major area of the pitch which needs addressing in the summer.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 20:36]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season on 21:11 - Apr 5 with 575 viewsIllinoisblue

Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season on 20:17 - Apr 5 by GlasgowBlue

The biggest question for me is what does he do? He’s played just in front of the defenders but he can’t tackle, I’d prone to too many silly fouls and can be sloppy with the ball.

I’d like to see him further up the pitch. But is he capable?

He absolutely should be playing further up the pitch - in that wandering Judge role.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season on 21:14 - Apr 5 with 565 viewsWicklowBlue

Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season on 20:34 - Apr 5 by Chrisd

The problem for PC is hasn’t got that many alternatives at the moment. Our whole midfield is an issue and a huge headache for our manager because I’m still not sure what it offers? It doesn’t control games, we really dominate sides, create chances or score goals, so what does it provide? It’s a major area of the pitch which needs addressing in the summer.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 20:36]

This! Which if you step back and think about is completely nuts considering for the past 2 seasons we were talking about the squad being completely overloaded with midfielders.
Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season on 21:22 - Apr 5 with 533 viewsearlsgreenblue

Dozzell been the main constant in the middle this season on 21:14 - Apr 5 by WicklowBlue

This! Which if you step back and think about is completely nuts considering for the past 2 seasons we were talking about the squad being completely overloaded with midfielders.

So it might be, but quality is lacking, we see week after week sides that have “ David Norris” type box to box midfielders, happy to have, & run with the ball.
So lacking here, the odd Bishop run, not enough, that’s why they’re still here, maybe it’s been trained out of them............but for sure midfield is of major concern.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024