Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time 16:16 - May 12 with 2308 viewsIllinoisblue

Christ on a bike. A combination of mud and dishwater.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:20 - May 12 with 1996 viewsBlueBadger

Treat yourself to an upgrade Illers, get yourself some tea from these people:

https://www.ringtons.co.uk

They deliver overseas as well.

My sister put me onto them during OG Lockdown and I've not touched anything else since

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:25 - May 12 with 1974 viewsSpruceMoose

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:20 - May 12 by BlueBadger

My sister put me onto them during OG Lockdown and I've not touched anything else since

They don't deliver to the US you git!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:26 - May 12 with 1969 viewsJ2BLUE

What were you expecting?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:29 - May 12 with 1949 viewsElderGrizzly

Surely anything is an upgrade on the abomination of US tea that is Liptons?
Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:29 - May 12 with 1949 viewsBlueBadger

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:25 - May 12 by SpruceMoose

They don't deliver to the US you git!

In which case, you and Illers have my deepest, deepest condolences. I'll have a cuppa and a ginger biscuit(that they also sell) in tribute to you both.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:31 - May 12 with 1939 viewsSpruceMoose

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:29 - May 12 by BlueBadger

In which case, you and Illers have my deepest, deepest condolences. I'll have a cuppa and a ginger biscuit(that they also sell) in tribute to you both.

Someone had better set us up a Gofundme...

But fear not Illers. Dear old Footers sent me in the direction of Barry's tea a while back, an Irish drop, which I've seen here all over the place. That's a decent cup.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:34 - May 12 with 1926 viewsSWGF

You're not allowed kettles, over there. Nothing will taste good with water from the hot tap.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:34 - May 12 with 1922 viewsBlueBadger

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:31 - May 12 by SpruceMoose

But fear not Illers. Dear old Footers sent me in the direction of Barry's tea a while back, an Irish drop, which I've seen here all over the place. That's a decent cup.

It's a pretty decent sub for Rington's when we're in Portugal, in all fairness.

Login to get fewer ads

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:37 - May 12 with 1913 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tea's tea innit. All you need is hot and wet.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:40 - May 12 with 1901 viewsSpruceMoose

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:34 - May 12 by SWGF

You're not allowed kettles, over there. Nothing will taste good with water from the hot tap.

When I first met the missus I told her us Brits have two kettles at home usually - one for tea and the other to boil stuff like potatoes and pasta. Had her believing it for a lot longer than a woman of her intelligence should have believed it!

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:41 - May 12 with 1885 viewsBlueBadger

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:37 - May 12 by Swansea_Blue

Tea's tea innit. All you need is hot and wet.

*Abuse reported*

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:42 - May 12 with 1884 viewsMattinLondon

What do you expect? It’s tea, and god awful drink. But it’s still slightly better than coffee.
Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:52 - May 12 with 1854 viewsleitrimblue

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:31 - May 12 by SpruceMoose

Barry's is the king of teas
Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:57 - May 12 with 1835 viewsIllinoisblue

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:29 - May 12 by ElderGrizzly

Surely anything is an upgrade on the abomination of US tea that is Liptons?

That doesn’t even count as tea

62 - 78 - 81

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:58 - May 12 with 1827 viewsIllinoisblue

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:26 - May 12 by J2BLUE

What were you expecting?

Something more subtle and that didn’t taste like sludge

62 - 78 - 81

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 17:01 - May 12 with 1815 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:41 - May 12 by BlueBadger

*Abuse reported*

Good lawd, don't tell me there's a tea hierarchy. I wouldn't know about these things as we have a strict Welsh only rule in our house (I haven't plucked up the courage to tell her that the tea isn't grown in Wales).

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 17:02 - May 12 with 1810 viewsIllinoisblue

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:20 - May 12 by BlueBadger

Might have to get mother to ship some over. In the meantime the local international food store carries an absurd amount of foreign looking teas. And Turkish delight. Literally aisles full of the stuff. And industrial sized bags of rice. And most importantly, they stock tins of quality street all year round. Winning

62 - 78 - 81

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 17:14 - May 12 with 1766 viewsBlueBadger

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 17:01 - May 12 by Swansea_Blue

Good lawd, don't tell me there's a tea hierarchy. I wouldn't know about these things as we have a strict Welsh only rule in our house (I haven't plucked up the courage to tell her that the tea isn't grown in Wales).

You've made a food-drink opinion that J2 is more correct about than you are. Have a long hard think about that.

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 17:18 - May 12 with 1731 viewsEwan_Oozami

Do you drink mud and dishwater regularly then?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 17:18 - May 12 with 1732 viewsRyorry

Cheers - they even deliver organic teabags to rural Yorkshire! (albeit not unbleached bags, but I suppose I should go down the loose leaf route).

Ridgways used to be my top go-to for organic bags, but something's changed recently & the flavour of theirs has dropped off.

Clipper Organic English Breakfast; Clipper Organic Everday; and
Hampstead Organic English Breakfast all have good flavour & unbleached bags.

The Tea Makers of London have sampler collections, & were brilliantly helpful in sending me samples of several other of their loose & bagged teas too :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 17:23 - May 12 with 1706 viewsBluespeed225

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:57 - May 12 by Illinoisblue

That doesn’t even count as tea

When I had a spell living in NY i was pointed to 'Myers Of Keswick', stockists of all things British, Marmite, PG Tips, HP ect. I bought an American friend a Heinz Spotted Dick, as he didn't believe such a thing existed!
Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 17:25 - May 12 with 1696 viewsHalifaxBlue

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 16:40 - May 12 by SpruceMoose

When I first met the missus I told her us Brits have two kettles at home usually - one for tea and the other to boil stuff like potatoes and pasta. Had her believing it for a lot longer than a woman of her intelligence should have believed it!

You've got it backwards - I'm Canadian and it's actually here where I have seen people boil eggs in the kettle.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 17:25 - May 12 with 1694 viewsBlueBadger

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 17:18 - May 12 by Ryorry

Cheers - they even deliver organic teabags to rural Yorkshire! (albeit not unbleached bags, but I suppose I should go down the loose leaf route).

Ridgways used to be my top go-to for organic bags, but something's changed recently & the flavour of theirs has dropped off.

Clipper Organic English Breakfast; Clipper Organic Everday; and
Hampstead Organic English Breakfast all have good flavour & unbleached bags.

The Tea Makers of London have sampler collections, & were brilliantly helpful in sending me samples of several other of their loose & bagged teas too :)

Their biscuits are bloody good as well.

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 18:22 - May 12 with 1616 viewsSpruceMoose

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 17:23 - May 12 by Bluespeed225

When I had a spell living in NY i was pointed to 'Myers Of Keswick', stockists of all things British, Marmite, PG Tips, HP ect. I bought an American friend a Heinz Spotted Dick, as he didn't believe such a thing existed!

Aye I've passed through there a few times. They do good handmade pies and stuff like scotch eggs/sausage rolls, but unless you're really jonesing for something particular, it's painfully priced for stuff like chocolate and crisps!

Now if anyone has a link on where to get Adnams in NYC I'd owe them! I don't think it's imported to the US at all.

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 19:15 - May 12 with 1547 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just tried Yorkshire Gold teabags for the first time on 18:22 - May 12 by SpruceMoose

Aye I've passed through there a few times. They do good handmade pies and stuff like scotch eggs/sausage rolls, but unless you're really jonesing for something particular, it's painfully priced for stuff like chocolate and crisps!

Now if anyone has a link on where to get Adnams in NYC I'd owe them! I don't think it's imported to the US at all.

Ghostie at the 310 Bowry Bar accoring to this presser https://www.adnams.co.uk/articles/adnams-ghost-ship-sails-into-the-usa.htm.

It's a bit out of date though, so it's probably flat now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024