Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eddie Howe to Spurs? 16:24 - May 28 with 1876 viewsSixtoP

Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 16:28 - May 28 with 1831 viewspointofblue

As said elsewhere, more likely Palace.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 16:38 - May 28 with 1752 viewstractordownsouth

Spurs won't go that low - they'll go for Martinez if they can't get Pochettino back.

With Howe, obviously we don't know what went on behind the scenes but if I were him I'd much rather go to Celtic to try and win titles and compete in Europe rather than finish 14th every season at Crystal Palace until they eventually get relegated.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 16:40 - May 28 with 1742 viewsSwansea_Blue

Coming to us after Cookie showed he was no better than Lambert. Def info

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 16:41 - May 28 with 1732 viewschicoazul

Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 16:28 - May 28 by pointofblue

As said elsewhere, more likely Palace.

Obviously didn’t know how far Poole is from Glasgow.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 16:48 - May 28 with 1687 viewsOldboy

I know he is heated on here, but I think him and Spurs would be a good fit. See him as England manager in 10 years or so.
Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 16:55 - May 28 with 1653 viewsSixtoP

Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 16:38 - May 28 by tractordownsouth

Spurs won't go that low - they'll go for Martinez if they can't get Pochettino back.

With Howe, obviously we don't know what went on behind the scenes but if I were him I'd much rather go to Celtic to try and win titles and compete in Europe rather than finish 14th every season at Crystal Palace until they eventually get relegated.

If you've got time have a listen to this - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000wk0v

Sounds like the Poch stuff is all about getting a new deal at PSG, bit more of that Qatar money please!
Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 17:15 - May 28 with 1575 viewsdavblue

Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 16:48 - May 28 by Oldboy

I know he is heated on here, but I think him and Spurs would be a good fit. See him as England manager in 10 years or so.

I’m yet to be convinced he’s a manager for that level of club.
Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 19:12 - May 28 with 1372 viewsOldboy

Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 17:15 - May 28 by davblue

I’m yet to be convinced he’s a manager for that level of club.

Me too, but think he is worth a punt. They are also linked with Conte and Zidane, so Howe will probably have to settle for the Palace job.
Login to get fewer ads

Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 21:17 - May 28 with 1214 viewsJ2BLUE

Palace for me. They have some underrated players.

If they would give me a £50m budget and any income from transfers i'd fancy it. £50m sounds insane for Palace but they could probably do it, even after the pandemic. Even £30m and i'd take it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 22:52 - May 28 with 1093 viewsBloomBlue

I would think going back to Bournemouth is more likely
Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 22:54 - May 28 with 1088 viewsZXBlue

Howe has better credentials than Martinez. Looks a good fit to me.
Eddie Howe to Spurs? on 02:03 - May 29 with 950 viewsbournemouthblue

I always think Celtic are a good stepping stone to bigger things

You get all that big club experience without the extra domestic challenges you would in a top league but it prepares a manager for the pressure and expectation of the mega club's, of that makes sense

Stevie G will be learning lots at Rangers and it will serve him well I am sure
[Post edited 29 May 2021 2:04]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024