Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high 08:49 - Jun 5 with 2037 viewsJackSted

And that’s just on renewals!! I can’t imagine how many will be sold come August

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 08:53 - Jun 5 with 1988 viewsPhilTWTD

I think they're pleased up to now, although not huge numbers as it stands, which is probably as there's still uncertainty about whether fans will be back in numbers in August. One thing I was told is that there's been a good uptake among those who didn't renew last year. I think someone said a third have bought seats for next season.
Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 08:54 - Jun 5 with 1953 viewstextbackup

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 08:53 - Jun 5 by PhilTWTD

I think they're pleased up to now, although not huge numbers as it stands, which is probably as there's still uncertainty about whether fans will be back in numbers in August. One thing I was told is that there's been a good uptake among those who didn't renew last year. I think someone said a third have bought seats for next season.

everyone I know that didn't renew for last year has renewed for this year, so goes in line with what you say

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 08:56 - Jun 5 with 1932 viewsHerbivore

Can't imagine it'll be much more than 11k or 12k when all is said and done, might be best to temper your expectations a bit if you're thinking much more than that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 08:58 - Jun 5 with 1897 viewsPhilTWTD

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 08:56 - Jun 5 by Herbivore

Can't imagine it'll be much more than 11k or 12k when all is said and done, might be best to temper your expectations a bit if you're thinking much more than that.

I think that's right. Not sure it's as high as that at present.
Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 09:02 - Jun 5 with 1867 viewsRegencyBlue

Leaving aside football matters a lot of people have been hit hard financially by the pandemic so I imagine that might curb sales a bit.
Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 09:07 - Jun 5 with 1817 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 09:02 - Jun 5 by RegencyBlue

Leaving aside football matters a lot of people have been hit hard financially by the pandemic so I imagine that might curb sales a bit.

Plus we are in a Pandemic so anyone buying one is again taking a massive risk.
Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 09:16 - Jun 5 with 1718 viewstextbackup

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 09:07 - Jun 5 by BlueBlueBluex2

Plus we are in a Pandemic so anyone buying one is again taking a massive risk.

last season was a massive risk, this not so much.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 09:17 - Jun 5 with 1716 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 08:58 - Jun 5 by PhilTWTD

I think that's right. Not sure it's as high as that at present.

I reckon it’ll be about 13/14k. So many I know who haven’t had one in years are now getting one. I hope that’s the same for others too.

With sales on the day I reckon your looking at 17/18k each match? Anyone know how many we usually sell on the day?
Login to get fewer ads

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 09:18 - Jun 5 with 1710 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 09:16 - Jun 5 by textbackup

last season was a massive risk, this not so much.

I’m not so sure and with 20k seats free every match, there does not seem much point in getting one for me.
Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 09:26 - Jun 5 with 1614 viewsxrayspecs

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 09:17 - Jun 5 by abracaDOBRA_

I reckon it’ll be about 13/14k. So many I know who haven’t had one in years are now getting one. I hope that’s the same for others too.

With sales on the day I reckon your looking at 17/18k each match? Anyone know how many we usually sell on the day?

Have renewed mine from the season before last. Hope springs eternal.
Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 09:28 - Jun 5 with 1597 viewsPhilTWTD

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 09:17 - Jun 5 by abracaDOBRA_

All depends on how things go Covid-wise. As it stands I don't think the club are expecting season ticket sales to hit those levels. Might well do later on down the line if fans are back en masse and the season starts well, of course.
Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 09:31 - Jun 5 with 1545 viewsslaughteredskipper

Just awaiting confirmation that we’ll be welcomed back into the stands before I buy my first season ticket with a mate who I’m converting into being an Ipswich Fan! Which is a further indication that the positivity from the top has an impact on sales!
Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 10:19 - Jun 5 with 1199 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 09:18 - Jun 5 by BlueBlueBluex2

I’m not so sure and with 20k seats free every match, there does not seem much point in getting one for me.

To begin with it may be 1/3 of capacity - no away fans.
Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 10:20 - Jun 5 with 1193 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 10:19 - Jun 5 by BtreeBlueBlood

To begin with it may be 1/3 of capacity - no away fans.

Good point. Might be ifollow in the pub for a while yet then.
Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 10:42 - Jun 5 with 1088 viewschrismakin

Evans: I’ve been told the ST sales are high on 09:28 - Jun 5 by PhilTWTD

All depends on how things go Covid-wise. As it stands I don't think the club are expecting season ticket sales to hit those levels. Might well do later on down the line if fans are back en masse and the season starts well, of course.

In the grand scheme youd say 11/12k would be a coup in this still covid unknown territory.

Did I read that 85% of last years 9000 ST holders renewed their ST?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024