Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? 18:48 - Jun 5 with 2033 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 18:50 - Jun 5 with 2006 viewschrismakin

Phil felt sorry for him?

I ve always wandered through why do people make actual rumours up.

Take cruncher for example... he hosts that pod thing doesnt he... why lose credibility by posting rumours surely that could lead to people ignoring your podcasts and seeing them as nothing but attention seeking YouTube videos.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2021 18:54]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 18:55 - Jun 5 with 1976 viewsBlueBadger

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 18:50 - Jun 5 by chrismakin

Phil felt sorry for him?

Take cruncher for example... he hosts that pod thing doesnt he... why lose credibility by posting rumours surely that could lead to people ignoring your podcasts and seeing them as nothing but attention seeking YouTube videos.

'Take cruncher for example... he hosts that pod thing doesnt he... why lose credibility'.

Here's the issue here. It's Bedsheet Rich. He didn't have any credibility to start with.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 19:07 - Jun 5 with 1899 viewsfooters

Phil felt sorry for him?

Because certain other people popularise them and give them credence without thinking about it first.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 23:27 - Jun 5 with 1653 viewsBryanPlug

Phil felt sorry for him?

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 23:45 - Jun 5 with 1598 viewsStokieBlue

Phil felt sorry for him?

You have to have credibility before you can lose it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 03:33 - Jun 6 with 1514 viewsJamestownPrince

Fergal has temporally left

He joined up with Bananarama to re-record "I heard a rumour"
What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 06:42 - Jun 6 with 1459 viewsJudgealdinho31

Phil felt sorry for him?

Yet another thread on TWTD about Cruncher - who doesn’t even post on here!

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 07:23 - Jun 6 with 1409 viewsBlueBadger

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 06:42 - Jun 6 by Judgealdinho31

I think Bedsheet prefers to talk about us on his podcast and on Twitter, rather than actually come here.

In all fairness though, the news comments would probably be a bit too intellectually challenging for him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 07:35 - Jun 6 with 1391 viewsJudgealdinho31

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 07:23 - Jun 6 by BlueBadger

I think Bedsheet prefers to talk about us on his podcast and on Twitter, rather than actually come here.

In all fairness though, the news comments would probably be a bit too intellectually challenging for him.

But was there not a whole thread at the time about that where it was open season on him and Matt Phillips?

Seems to be reference to Rich everyday on at least one thread which all just seems a bit unnecessary- if you don’t like them or the pod then don’t listen but comments like “He probably won’t understand the comments on the news section” are just a bit childish!
What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 08:23 - Jun 6 with 1295 viewsfooters

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 07:35 - Jun 6 by Judgealdinho31

But was there not a whole thread at the time about that where it was open season on him and Matt Phillips?

Seems to be reference to Rich everyday on at least one thread which all just seems a bit unnecessary- if you don’t like them or the pod then don’t listen but comments like “He probably won’t understand the comments on the news section” are just a bit childish!

Morning Rich.

How are the merch sales going?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 08:38 - Jun 6 with 1229 viewsStokieBlue

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 08:23 - Jun 6 by footers

Morning Rich.

How are the merch sales going?

The ITFC customised bedsheets must be a top seller.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 12:03 - Jun 6 with 1035 viewschrismakin

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 06:42 - Jun 6 by Judgealdinho31

If he doesn't want to be mentioned, maybe he shouldn't start rumours based on a player following a club 3 months ago on twitter.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 12:39 - Jun 6 with 977 viewsHealysBackPocket

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 07:35 - Jun 6 by Judgealdinho31

To be fair, that Matt Phillips fella brings it on himself for the patronising comments he’s made previously about other people’s employment and then followed it up with various attacks aimed at the forum/TWTD itself - despite, as Phil pointed out, that it wasn’t quite the case when they were asking Phil to interact with the podcast - I would advise that if he doesn’t wish it to be “open season” towards him that he doesn’t come across as a complete and utter weapon at all times

Just my 2 cents of course
[Post edited 6 Jun 2021 12:46]
What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 15:36 - Jun 6 with 839 viewsJudgealdinho31

What happened to Fergals #DefInfo thread? on 12:39 - Jun 6 by HealysBackPocket

To be fair, that Matt Phillips fella brings it on himself for the patronising comments he’s made previously about other people’s employment and then followed it up with various attacks aimed at the forum/TWTD itself - despite, as Phil pointed out, that it wasn’t quite the case when they were asking Phil to interact with the podcast - I would advise that if he doesn’t wish it to be “open season” towards him that he doesn’t come across as a complete and utter weapon at all times

Just my 2 cents of course
[Post edited 6 Jun 2021 12:46]

But this thread was started off the back of other posters on here claiming certain def info... yet got turned onto Talking Town?

There are some absolute weapons on here and Twitter.. not sure why people make it so personal about the, specifically!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024