Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust the process 19:16 - Jun 23 with 929 viewssaffers12

I 100% trust the process and think better players over a longer period will be signed

MA and PC must be confident they can get deals done, linked to the outgoings or its potentially a disaster waiting to happen
Trust the process on 19:19 - Jun 23 with 904 viewsSwansea_Blue

Agree. Although we also don't know what the process is. You're right of course (we have no choice either) but it's making for a nervy time. I posted earlier that I can't wait for the games to begin as by then we'll see what they have been trying to do.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trust the process on 19:19 - Jun 23 with 900 viewsHarryB

i trust the process but surely we need players in soon to be able to gel before the season starts.
Trust the process on 19:23 - Jun 23 with 855 viewsgtsb1966

The fact that the silence is deafening from the club is a good sign for me.
Trust the process on 19:24 - Jun 23 with 853 viewssaffers12

Trust the process on 19:19 - Jun 23 by HarryB

i trust the process but surely we need players in soon to be able to gel before the season starts.

I agree feel like it's a game 3 card bluff and we are blind with the pot getting bigger but so is our stake
Trust the process on 19:24 - Jun 23 with 849 viewsMetal_Hacker

I’m a serial impatient bloke to be honest and this is starting to test me a little but I keep saying to myself that these guys know where they are. They’re also at the sharp end of all this and are beyond speculation unlike us. I’m confident they’ll get us on track and the “plan” is implemented

Like Swansea says - let’s just get the games underway and fast forward 8 weeks

Poll: If it were one or the other

Trust the process on 19:24 - Jun 23 with 836 viewschrismakin

Trust the process on 19:23 - Jun 23 by gtsb1966

The fact that the silence is deafening from the club is a good sign for me.

Either that or they are all sat under their desks rocking and crying.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Trust the process on 19:27 - Jun 23 with 785 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trust the process on 19:24 - Jun 23 by Metal_Hacker

I’m a serial impatient bloke to be honest and this is starting to test me a little but I keep saying to myself that these guys know where they are. They’re also at the sharp end of all this and are beyond speculation unlike us. I’m confident they’ll get us on track and the “plan” is implemented

yep, I'm 100% here. I want to know what they're doing and why, but obviously we can't know that. Meanwhile, there's not much movement and only 2 weeks until the pre-season friendlies start.

I'm trying to believe. We should be in a lot better place that we ever were under Evans. And apparently PC is the man, even if the back end of last season was underwhelming, to say the least. Alan Lee's comments on him were really interesting and reassuring.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trust the process on 19:29 - Jun 23 with 766 viewschrismakin

Trust the process on 19:24 - Jun 23 by Metal_Hacker

Think how I feel

I've been more pro cook than anyone. If this doesnt go to plan I have nowhere to run lol.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Trust the process on 19:29 - Jun 23 with 763 viewsCoastalblue

Trust the process on 19:19 - Jun 23 by HarryB

I think that's less of an issue in the league we are in now. Plenty of clubs tend to go through a big overhaul almost yearly and some do quite well, coupled with the fact you don't (or haven't for the last two seasons) actually have to be a great and consistent side from day one to be in the mix.

I suspect you could assemble a decent quality and well coached team a week before the season starts and as long as you start regularly winning games by about October you'd probably be right up there at the end.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Trust the process on 19:40 - Jun 23 with 689 viewsStokieBlue

Trust the process on 19:29 - Jun 23 by Coastalblue

I think that's less of an issue in the league we are in now. Plenty of clubs tend to go through a big overhaul almost yearly and some do quite well, coupled with the fact you don't (or haven't for the last two seasons) actually have to be a great and consistent side from day one to be in the mix.

I suspect you could assemble a decent quality and well coached team a week before the season starts and as long as you start regularly winning games by about October you'd probably be right up there at the end.

This is pretty much what Blackpool did and got promoted.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trust the process on 19:40 - Jun 23 with 692 viewsChurchman

Things are being done differently for sure. It certainly feels different. Fingers crossed that and the silence surrounding transfer activity translates to better. I’m confident it will.

At least we are not celebrating the paining of the turnstiles or training ground portacabin.
Trust the process on 19:43 - Jun 23 with 672 viewsjayessess

In a way I suppose today's bomb squad news suggests the club/Cook still view the recruitment as going according to plan? Otherwise they might have tried to reintegrate a few more of the fringe players.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Trust the process on 19:46 - Jun 23 with 643 viewssaffers12

Trust the process on 19:43 - Jun 23 by jayessess

In a way I suppose today's bomb squad news suggests the club/Cook still view the recruitment as going according to plan? Otherwise they might have tried to reintegrate a few more of the fringe players.

Yep I feel the same
Trust the process on 19:48 - Jun 23 with 623 viewsjayessess

Trust the process on 19:46 - Jun 23 by saffers12

Yep I feel the same

Of course they might also be doubling down on a bad hand ...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024