Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can Town really field an U23 side at Braintree AND... 10:59 - Jul 12 with 647 viewsunstableblue

... two set of players for the 5.30 and 7.45 matches at Colchester on Tues 27th July?

Think will be a very young side at Braintree

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Can Town really field an U23 side at Braintree AND... on 11:01 - Jul 12 with 627 viewsVaughan8

Agreed. They must have thought they'd have a lot more player in now than they do.

I'm guessing the guys who have been "banished" will get run out somewhere.
Can Town really field an U23 side at Braintree AND... on 11:03 - Jul 12 with 612 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Does anyone know if tomorrow at Bury is the first team or U23S?
Can Town really field an U23 side at Braintree AND... on 11:06 - Jul 12 with 583 viewsTractorCam

Can Town really field an U23 side at Braintree AND... on 11:03 - Jul 12 by abracaDOBRA_

First team, they supposedly played the under 23s on Saturday, it was in the calendar anyway.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Can Town really field an U23 side at Braintree AND... on 11:08 - Jul 12 with 565 viewsSitfcB

Can Town really field an U23 side at Braintree AND... on 11:06 - Jul 12 by TractorCam

First team, they supposedly played the under 23s on Saturday, it was in the calendar anyway.

It got P-P. Covid in the camp, was why there were so many youngsters in the second half team. Cook said club were gonna announce something.

And please go and answer these questions

Don’t know how to link to Twitter, but Cam called it in 2013… by ITFC_Forever 12 Jul 2021 7:09
Now it’s morning….

Cam, some questions….

How did you even remember making that tweet? And then manage to find it?

[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 11:09]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can Town really field an U23 side at Braintree AND... on 11:12 - Jul 12 with 528 viewsMrTown

Can Town really field an U23 side at Braintree AND... on 11:03 - Jul 12 by abracaDOBRA_

First Team tomorrow, their game against our U23 was postponed due to Covid outbreak in our camp if I recall correctly.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Can Town really field an U23 side at Braintree AND... on 11:13 - Jul 12 with 518 viewsPinewoodblue

Under 23 squad were not available for selection, due to Covid, hence the youths played second half at Dartford.

I’m sure they will all be available for selection in two weeks time.

The U18’s played well.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Can Town really field an U23 side at Braintree AND... on 11:16 - Jul 12 with 487 viewsunstableblue

Can Town really field an U23 side at Braintree AND... on 11:13 - Jul 12 by Pinewoodblue

Under 23 squad were not available for selection, due to Covid, hence the youths played second half at Dartford.

I’m sure they will all be available for selection in two weeks time.

The U18’s played well.

Probably be U18s promoted to U23 at Braintree then

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Can Town really field an U23 side at Braintree AND... on 11:22 - Jul 12 with 455 viewshoppy

Can Town really field an U23 side at Braintree AND... on 11:01 - Jul 12 by Vaughan8

Agreed. They must have thought they'd have a lot more player in now than they do.

I'm guessing the guys who have been "banished" will get run out somewhere.

"They must have thought they'd have a lot more player in now than they do"

And they're hoping to have more coming in during the next 2 weeks as well.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024