Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... 11:30 - Sep 2 with 1612 viewsElderGrizzly

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 11:35 - Sep 2 with 1531 viewsDinDjarin

Does that mean 47 out of every 100 people who have long covid are double jabbed?
When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 11:42 - Sep 2 with 1484 viewsZXBlue

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 11:35 - Sep 2 by DinDjarin

Does that mean 47 out of every 100 people who have long covid are double jabbed?

No.

It doesn't say that at all.
When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 11:45 - Sep 2 with 1472 viewshype313

Deeply Dippy.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 11:54 - Sep 2 with 1443 viewsDinDjarin

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 11:42 - Sep 2 by ZXBlue

No.

Thats why I was asking.
When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 11:55 - Sep 2 with 1449 viewsElderGrizzly

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 11:45 - Sep 2 by hype313

Deeply Dippy.

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 11:58 - Sep 2 with 1414 viewsElderGrizzly

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 11:42 - Sep 2 by ZXBlue

No.

Ah, they were joking.

Openly anti-vaxxers were joking. Yep...

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 12:24 - Sep 2 with 1278 viewsCheltenham_Blue

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 11:58 - Sep 2 by ElderGrizzly

Ah, they were joking.

Openly anti-vaxxers were joking. Yep...

Is that why they've deleted it then?
You're supposed to own your jokes.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 12:34 - Sep 2 with 1227 viewsIllinoisblue

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 12:24 - Sep 2 by Cheltenham_Blue

On the plus side, that idiot Le Tissier can’t retweet it if it’s been deleted

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Didn't one of them get admitted with Covid.... on 12:43 - Sep 2 with 1203 viewsBloots

....the other week, ending up on a ventilator?

Only to then reappear on social media claiming that he'd actually just fallen over and hit his head, that was why he was in hospital and that he just happened to have covid at the same time.

What a baldy tosspot.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 12:46 - Sep 2 with 1172 viewsEastTownBlue

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 12:24 - Sep 2 by Cheltenham_Blue

Explanation was that it was deleted because they were bored of explaining the so called joke.
Didn't one of them get admitted with Covid.... on 12:47 - Sep 2 with 1171 viewshype313

Didn't one of them get admitted with Covid.... on 12:43 - Sep 2 by Bloots

Only to then reappear on social media claiming that he'd actually just fallen over and hit his head, that was why he was in hospital and that he just happened to have covid at the same time.

What a baldy tosspot.

Anyway, enough about Phil.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 14:26 - Sep 2 with 1043 viewsfactual_blue

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 12:46 - Sep 2 by EastTownBlue

Explanation was that it was deleted because they were bored of explaining the so called joke.

A joke than needs explaining is a failed joke.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Didn't one of them get admitted with Covid.... on 17:32 - Sep 2 with 854 viewsBlueBadger

Didn't one of them get admitted with Covid.... on 12:43 - Sep 2 by Bloots

What a baldy tosspot.

He didn't HAVE covid, he was sitting near it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When anti-vaxxers display their thickness for all to see... on 18:18 - Sep 2 with 750 viewsTractorFrog

There are some anti-vaxxers on the news page. I think they should be banned from the site to help prevent the spread of this misinformation.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024