Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As it stands, up to the heady heights of, er, 20th 20:42 - Sep 28 with 702 viewsIllinoisblue

A reality check if it was ever needed

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

As it stands, up to the heady heights of, er, 20th on 20:43 - Sep 28 with 684 viewsRamRob

Win the game in hand and it looks a bit better

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

As it stands, up to the heady heights of, er, 20th on 20:46 - Sep 28 with 644 viewsDarth_Koont

Although that’s a lot of ground on most teams ahead of us. 7 from 9 if we finish this one off.

Pronouns: He/Him

Do you know what I enjoyed the final 30mins of that half SO much on 20:46 - Sep 28 with 639 viewsunstableblue

I don’t care

That felt like the Ipswich I want to watch

Not the sh!t we’ve had for so so long

Now can we keep it up, and get the 3 points we need and deserve

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

As it stands, up to the heady heights of, er, 20th on 20:47 - Sep 28 with 617 viewsHerbivore

The league table doesn't mean a lot 9 games in. Win tonight and it's 7 points from 3 games and a bit of momentum. We need to then convert that into a genuine run but at this stage a few results will soon see us climb up the table.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

As it stands, up to the heady heights of, er, 20th on 20:47 - Sep 28 with 608 viewschrismakin

Not really a reality check. We are on the run we wanted to see start. 5 points off 6th if we win this based on current scores.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

As it stands, up to the heady heights of, er, 20th on 20:49 - Sep 28 with 573 viewsBlueNote

5 points off the play-offs with a game in hand!
As it stands, up to the heady heights of, er, 20th on 20:50 - Sep 28 with 548 viewsbazza

Why bother..
As it stands, up to the heady heights of, er, 20th on 20:50 - Sep 28 with 548 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Who gives a sh1t? If that's the first thing you think of after watching that 45

We have a game in hand as well
Login to get fewer ads

As it stands, up to the heady heights of, er, 20th on 20:50 - Sep 28 with 548 viewsclive_baker

Yep, still making up for such a poor start to the season. On a positive note, if we can see this out successfully it would be 7 points from 9 which is firmly automatic promotion form. Not just 3 good results but the performances are improving, I thought we were decent on Saturday against a good Sheff Wed side.

5 points off the playoffs as it stands, and we’ve barely got going yet. Morsy settling in, Celina getting up to fitness, Edwards coming back, defence forming an understanding. Positivity people!

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

As it stands, up to the heady heights of, er, 20th on 20:52 - Sep 28 with 499 views_sanctimoanious_

I thought we would be top!
As it stands, up to the heady heights of, er, 20th on 20:56 - Sep 28 with 448 viewsIllinoisblue

As it stands, up to the heady heights of, er, 20th on 20:50 - Sep 28 by abracaDOBRA_

Who gives a sh1t? If that's the first thing you think of after watching that 45

We have a game in hand as well

No need to cry and it was far from the first thing I thought of.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

As it stands, up to the heady heights of, er, 20th on 20:58 - Sep 28 with 429 viewsChrisd

As it stands, up to the heady heights of, er, 20th on 20:47 - Sep 28 by chrismakin

Not really a reality check. We are on the run we wanted to see start. 5 points off 6th if we win this based on current scores.

With a game in hand too.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024