Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The biggest disgrace today was... 21:32 - Oct 16 with 4129 viewsFixed_It

...some of our supporters booing the players at full-time. Yes, we were disappointed but show some class FFS. I'm sure these people would have joined in with wild celebrations had we not conceded at the death. If anyone here joined in with the booing, you don't deserve anything other than disappointment.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

The biggest disgrace today was... on 21:37 - Oct 16 with 3115 viewsBurns7

How is this season the supports fault? We didn’t sack a squad, sign our mates, give our mates jobs they’re not qualified for and take Ipswich Town to we bottom end of League One. The support has been incredible given how badly we’ve performed, and while I don’t agree with booing many won’t be renewing if the old boys club are here next season, mark my words.

Paul Cook is our worse ever manager.
The biggest disgrace today was... on 21:41 - Oct 16 with 3071 viewsFixed_It

The biggest disgrace today was... on 21:37 - Oct 16 by Burns7

How is this season the supports fault? We didn’t sack a squad, sign our mates, give our mates jobs they’re not qualified for and take Ipswich Town to we bottom end of League One. The support has been incredible given how badly we’ve performed, and while I don’t agree with booing many won’t be renewing if the old boys club are here next season, mark my words.

'How is this season the supporters fault?'
That's one hell of a leap from what I actually said. But hey.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

The biggest disgrace today was... on 21:49 - Oct 16 with 3000 viewsDave_Buh

Na, they deserved a good booing and I doubt it’s all based on one performance. If they were in the same camp as me my frustrations have been steadily growing all season and not even a few narrow wins against lowly sides have dented said frustrations.
The biggest disgrace today was... on 21:54 - Oct 16 with 2962 viewsbluefunk

Absolutely agree, and absolutely sick of keyboard warriors creating disharmony too,
The biggest disgrace today was... on 21:56 - Oct 16 with 2936 viewshomer_123

The biggest disgrace today was... on 21:54 - Oct 16 by bluefunk

Absolutely agree, and absolutely sick of keyboard warriors creating disharmony too,

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

The biggest disgrace today was... on 21:58 - Oct 16 with 2913 viewshomer_123

The biggest disgrace today was... on 21:41 - Oct 16 by Fixed_It

'How is this season the supporters fault?'
That's one hell of a leap from what I actually said. But hey.

We're not supporting hard enough?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

The biggest disgrace today was... on 22:00 - Oct 16 with 2898 viewsMaySixth

lol

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

The biggest disgrace today was... on 22:08 - Oct 16 with 2858 viewsWeirdFishes

It wasn’t as frustrating as those who clapped them off after chucking away a 2-0 lead.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Login to get fewer ads

The biggest disgrace today was... on 22:09 - Oct 16 with 2860 viewsIllinoisblue

Nope. A lot of these players are coasting along thinking they can just turn up and play when they feel like it. A few boos might remind them of their responsibilities. Burton, Cheltenham, Accrington and now Cambridge (2nd half) all wanted it more. Sick of people making excuses for this underperforming overpaid shower.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The biggest disgrace today was... on 22:14 - Oct 16 with 2821 viewsBasuco

The biggest disgrace today was... on 22:09 - Oct 16 by Illinoisblue

Nope. A lot of these players are coasting along thinking they can just turn up and play when they feel like it. A few boos might remind them of their responsibilities. Burton, Cheltenham, Accrington and now Cambridge (2nd half) all wanted it more. Sick of people making excuses for this underperforming overpaid shower.

That was last seasons excuse, the entire team has been changed this season.
The biggest disgrace today was... on 22:23 - Oct 16 with 2773 viewstractorshark

Modern football fan demands success shock.
Today was immensely frustrating but not season defining.
Sacking Cook right now may actually do more than harm than good and, believe me, I’m far from impressed with him.
But booing the team when they haven’t even lost is pretty pathetic if you ask me.
The biggest disgrace today was... on 22:27 - Oct 16 with 2749 viewsFixed_It

The biggest disgrace today was... on 22:09 - Oct 16 by Illinoisblue

I didn't see any 'coasting' today. That's just a lazy criticism.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

The biggest disgrace today was... on 22:38 - Oct 16 with 2673 viewstimothyeo

I'm glad our fans actually showed some level of ambition and standards at this club. Throwing a 2 goal lead away to fcking Cambridge who PC had the audacity to make out as some big derby for us is unacceptable and its good to see that those actually attending games have a bit more about them than the soft melts on here who love to talk about how its ok not to get promoted this season.
The biggest disgrace today was... on 22:44 - Oct 16 with 2647 viewsAlanG296

Sometimes a performance and result does not merit either boos or applause at the end. Total silence would be better.
The biggest disgrace today was... on 23:00 - Oct 16 with 2547 viewsIllinoisblue

The biggest disgrace today was... on 22:27 - Oct 16 by Fixed_It

I didn't see any 'coasting' today. That's just a lazy criticism.

The evidence is there for all to see. You’re just choosing not to see it.

62 - 78 - 81

The biggest disgrace today was... on 23:02 - Oct 16 with 2542 viewsJ2BLUE

Not usually one for booing but if anyone did today then fair play. Absolutely deserved and about time the fanbase wasn't so soft.

How many points have we dropped now from winning positions. 2-0 up at Cambridge. Cambridge. And they f##ked it up.

Boo away IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The biggest disgrace today was... on 23:27 - Oct 16 with 2449 viewsEsseeja

I'm pretty sure the owners said that it might take more than just one season to get promoted, I might be wrong.
Unlike the opinion on the forum, I already know that it doesn't matter who the opposition is in this league as it is that bad, Cambridge beat Portsmouth away and already came off the back of another comeback away to Crewe. they were also able to Beat Bolton at home when we lost to them 5-2, they lost 5-1 to Lincoln at home who we beat away 1-0.
I'm not panicking over a draw to Cambridge, we lost 1-0 to them last season to their u23's and we've drawn at least twice from what I remember in other friendlies.
I'm more concerned about the leads being thrown away themselves, I am happy to accept that this will actually take more time than most people want as we already look 9 times better than we did at all last season. We have the most goals in the league but we are conceding too many, so much so that we have joint conceded the most.
The biggest disgrace today was... on 23:27 - Oct 16 with 2445 viewsFixed_It

The biggest disgrace today was... on 23:00 - Oct 16 by Illinoisblue

The evidence is there for all to see. You’re just choosing not to see it.

Was today about a lack of effort? That's what coasting suggests. No - we weren't 'coasting'.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

The biggest disgrace today was... on 00:46 - Oct 17 with 2260 viewsIllinoisblue

The biggest disgrace today was... on 23:27 - Oct 16 by Fixed_It

Was today about a lack of effort? That's what coasting suggests. No - we weren't 'coasting'.

Lack of desire, lack of application. We were overrun for much of the second half. We are a soft touch away from home.

62 - 78 - 81

The biggest disgrace today was... on 08:36 - Oct 17 with 1920 views3_5_2

The biggest disgrace today was... on 22:08 - Oct 16 by WeirdFishes

It wasn’t as frustrating as those who clapped them off after chucking away a 2-0 lead.

I didn’t boo and tbh didn’t hear if that happened but I was so annoyed about how yet again, we threw it away I just left before the players came over

Some people will clap regardless of how the team perform

Too many of our fans accept mediocrity

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

The biggest disgrace today was... on 08:53 - Oct 17 with 1871 viewsnorfsufblue

I didn't boo but I also didn't clap , I stood there an allowed them to clap me and my mates for showing up to support them. They did not deserve being booed, they tried but were simply not equipped to finish a job they started excellently.
. Its tough to organise but I think it may hit home harder what we expect if the whole away support stood silently in front of the team when they came to "thank us" after that sort of capitulation?
The biggest disgrace today was... on 09:25 - Oct 17 with 1782 viewsFunge

Once again you point the finger at anyone but the club.

2,500 at Cambridge yesterday; the best part of 20k at PR every home game - of all the things that are 'disgraceful' at present, booing fans aren't even on the list.

Blind support won't see us succeed - it really won't - simply, that's the responsibility of the manager, and the players, all of whom are palpably failing at the moment.

I have no issue at all with people pointing this out.

Stop accepting mediocrity.
The biggest disgrace today was... on 09:31 - Oct 17 with 1762 viewsParky

The same fans were joining in with “we support the Ipswich if we’re down or if we’re up” 10 minutes before.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 10:30]
The biggest disgrace today was... on 09:43 - Oct 17 with 1706 viewsDanTheMan

The biggest disgrace today was... on 09:25 - Oct 17 by Funge

Once again you point the finger at anyone but the club.

2,500 at Cambridge yesterday; the best part of 20k at PR every home game - of all the things that are 'disgraceful' at present, booing fans aren't even on the list.

Blind support won't see us succeed - it really won't - simply, that's the responsibility of the manager, and the players, all of whom are palpably failing at the moment.

I have no issue at all with people pointing this out.

Stop accepting mediocrity.

This time next year we'll have posts saying we don't have a divine right to be in League One.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The biggest disgrace today was... on 09:59 - Oct 17 with 1642 viewsFunge

The biggest disgrace today was... on 09:43 - Oct 17 by DanTheMan

This time next year we'll have posts saying we don't have a divine right to be in League One.

It bewilders me - the one thing that is absolutely right, absolutely buzzing, at the moment, is the support. God forbid we ever actually succeed at something - there will be 30k in PR, no doubt. The support is absolutely nuts.

Anyone under the age of 25 supporting this team has had a Tamas Priskin goal, and a couple of drunk Sunday lunches against the budgies to enjoy in their ITFC lifetime - that is literally it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024