Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by 10:23 - Nov 6 with 793 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Brentford

Poll: would you rather

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 10:42 - Nov 6 with 748 viewsBlueBadger

This, for me, is one of those games which falls into the 'is there some kind of FA rule which means the can both lose' category.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 11:36 - Nov 6 with 672 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 10:42 - Nov 6 by BlueBadger

This, for me, is one of those games which falls into the 'is there some kind of FA rule which means the can both lose' category.

i have a bit of a soft spot for Brentford, have had some great away days there

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 11:38 - Nov 6 with 659 viewsBlueBadger

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 11:36 - Nov 6 by LegendofthePhoenix

i have a bit of a soft spot for Brentford, have had some great away days there

I'm almost certainly slightly irrational about Brentford, given that my dislike is largely based around the fact that all the football hipsters seem to love them, just like they did Plucky Little Bournemouth.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 11:40 - Nov 6 with 652 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 11:38 - Nov 6 by BlueBadger

I'm almost certainly slightly irrational about Brentford, given that my dislike is largely based around the fact that all the football hipsters seem to love them, just like they did Plucky Little Bournemouth.

and then there's Natalie Sawyer

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 11:42 - Nov 6 with 654 viewsJ2BLUE

I kind of hope they win a game soon...imagine how tinpot it will look when they celebrate like they've won the league.

I think we'd get more pisstake value out of that than them losing again.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 11:43 - Nov 6 with 638 viewsfooters

And what better way to celebrate than with a bourbon biscuit.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 11:46 - Nov 6 with 607 viewschrismakin

Need a nodge win. Just to keep farke in longer. They can lose again from next week.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 13:42 - Nov 6 with 468 viewsBlueandTruesince82

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 11:46 - Nov 6 by chrismakin

Need a nodge win. Just to keep farke in longer. They can lose again from next week.

1 all draw with Mbeumo to score would be ideal... gives them enough hope to stick with Farke and also ideal from an FPL POV

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Login to get fewer ads

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 13:45 - Nov 6 with 460 viewsDyland

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 11:42 - Nov 6 by J2BLUE

I kind of hope they win a game soon...imagine how tinpot it will look when they celebrate like they've won the league.

Especially to Brenters.

With all due respect to Brenters, of course.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 13:50 - Nov 6 with 431 viewsChurchman

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 11:42 - Nov 6 by J2BLUE

Nah, I’m happy for them to not win a game all season and be relegated with less than ten points.

Seriously, I’m actually surprised they’ve started so poorly and for the NCFC supporters who contribute to this forum, I hope they get a win soon. They no doubt will, probably at somewhere unlikely like West Ham or Leicester.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2021 14:03]
This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 13:55 - Nov 6 with 409 viewsWestover

This week, Norwich will mostly get battered by on 11:46 - Nov 6 by chrismakin

No point in sacking Farke no decent manager would want the job IMO.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024