Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” 14:00 - Nov 6 with 1068 viewsKeno

TV historian Bettany Hughes brother is Simon Hughes the cricketer and cricket pundit

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 14:17 - Nov 6 with 998 viewsCoastalblue

Yep, and Peter Hughes the actor was their Dad, think Bergerac or one of the muppet films

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 14:42 - Nov 6 with 962 viewsKeno

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 14:17 - Nov 6 by Coastalblue

Yep, and Peter Hughes the actor was their Dad, think Bergerac or one of the muppet films

By that standard Nerys and Mark really underachieved

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 14:42 - Nov 6 with 961 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 14:17 - Nov 6 by Coastalblue

How is Merv Hughes related to them?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 14:45 - Nov 6 with 950 viewsKeno

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 14:42 - Nov 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Black sheep aint he

Long lost nephew

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 14:56 - Nov 6 with 918 viewsKropotkin123

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 14:42 - Nov 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Through their uncle Howard's side of the family
[Post edited 6 Nov 2021 14:57]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 18:22 - Nov 6 with 835 viewsfactual_blue

Brian Cox the actor and Brian Cox the physicist (a) aren't the same person; and (b) aren't related.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 18:45 - Nov 6 with 807 viewsGeoffSentence

In a similar vein I was surprised to discove that Iplayer was renamed to Iplayer at the last moment, it was originailly meant to be called BBC On Demand.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 19:00 - Nov 6 with 777 viewsKeno

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 18:45 - Nov 6 by GeoffSentence

In a similar vein I was surprised to discove that Iplayer was renamed to Iplayer at the last moment, it was originailly meant to be called BBC On Demand.

Ifollow you with that

Login to get fewer ads

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 19:01 - Nov 6 with 773 viewsKeno

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 18:45 - Nov 6 by GeoffSentence

I always felt sorry for Arthur Cox

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 22:20 - Nov 6 with 670 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 18:22 - Nov 6 by factual_blue

Brian Cox the actor and Brian Cox the physicist (a) aren't the same person; and (b) aren't related.

And yet Brian Cox the TV presenter is.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 08:39 - Nov 7 with 579 viewsOldboy

The bloke down the road from me works with someone who once went out with the cousin of the best friend of a woman who once sat on a bus next to the daughter of a man who once had a conversation with the neighbour of a woman who worked with the niece of a man who was once in a job which took him to the house of Jimmy Tarbuck.
Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 09:09 - Nov 7 with 555 viewsKeno

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 08:39 - Nov 7 by Oldboy

The bloke down the road from me works with someone who once went out with the cousin of the best friend of a woman who once sat on a bus next to the daughter of a man who once had a conversation with the neighbour of a woman who worked with the niece of a man who was once in a job which took him to the house of Jimmy Tarbuck.

do you mean Nigel?

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 09:12 - Nov 7 with 549 viewsKeno

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 22:20 - Nov 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

And yet Brian Cox the TV presenter is.

Are either of them related to the bloke that was in D-Ream?

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 09:32 - Nov 7 with 524 viewseireblue

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 09:12 - Nov 7 by Keno

Are either of them related to the bloke that was in D-Ream?

Alan Mackenzie? No he is the one that isn’t related to Julia McKenzie.
Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 09:33 - Nov 7 with 519 viewsKeno

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 09:32 - Nov 7 by eireblue

Alan Mackenzie? No he is the one that isn’t related to Julia McKenzie.

Is she Duncan McKenzie's sister?

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 09:44 - Nov 7 with 495 viewsOldboy

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 09:09 - Nov 7 by Keno

do you mean Nigel?

You know him as well. Small world.
He is known to stretch the truth sometimes, so I take it with a pinch of slightly crushed rock salt.
Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 09:48 - Nov 7 with 481 viewsKeno

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 09:44 - Nov 7 by Oldboy

You know him as well. Small world.
He is known to stretch the truth sometimes, so I take it with a pinch of slightly crushed rock salt.

I never believed his claim this song was about him

[Post edited 7 Nov 2021 9:48]

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 10:00 - Nov 7 with 464 viewseireblue

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 09:33 - Nov 7 by Keno

Is she Duncan McKenzie's sister?

Hmmm, they both have a side parting, so probably.
Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 10:01 - Nov 7 with 460 viewsKeno

Random things that make you go “woah I never knew that” on 10:00 - Nov 7 by eireblue

Hmmm, they both have a side parting, so probably.

one is very short tempered and prone to hitting people, the other played football. ......Allegedly

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024