Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn 10:44 - Nov 19 with 2836 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

There are some good Black Friday deals out there today. Nord vpn amongst them. Just sayin'.

Poll: would you rather

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 14:05 - Nov 19 with 2221 viewsArnieM

“Setupvpn”, is free

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 14:30 - Nov 19 with 2174 viewsHullblue

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 14:05 - Nov 19 by ArnieM

“Setupvpn”, is free

Probably best not to mention that publicly!

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 15:13 - Nov 19 with 2138 viewsitfc_bucks

Forgive the ignorant - and this is a question borne of ignorance, rather than baiting - but why, assuming you don't indulge in any illegal pastimes, would you needs a VPN?
For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 15:24 - Nov 19 with 2119 viewsJ2BLUE

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 15:13 - Nov 19 by itfc_bucks

Forgive the ignorant - and this is a question borne of ignorance, rather than baiting - but why, assuming you don't indulge in any illegal pastimes, would you needs a VPN?

To watch Saturday ifollow games, US Netflix, just for extra privacy and protection, financial info etc.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 15:26 - Nov 19 with 2105 viewstextbackup

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 15:24 - Nov 19 by J2BLUE

To watch Saturday ifollow games, US Netflix, just for extra privacy and protection, financial info etc.

and to go noncing....

not you obviously, but good cover up for those that do

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 15:27 - Nov 19 with 2106 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Defo not for financial information.

What makes your VPN provider any more trustworthy than just having unencrypted data flowing across the internet? I always drop my VPN when visiting my bank for example and only really use it for watching iFollow.
For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 15:27 - Nov 19 with 2103 viewsJ2BLUE

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 15:26 - Nov 19 by textbackup

and to go noncing....

not you obviously, but good cover up for those that do

Yea i'm sure there are plenty of bad ways you can use them as well.

Truly impaired.

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 15:37 - Nov 19 with 2087 viewsitfc_bucks

given that I'm not enough of a superfan to need iFollow, I'm not that fussed by US Netflix and besides the occasional bit of donkey pron, nothing I do online needs any privacy.

I'm cool, yeah?
Login to get fewer ads

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 15:38 - Nov 19 with 2080 viewsJ2BLUE

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 15:37 - Nov 19 by itfc_bucks

given that I'm not enough of a superfan to need iFollow, I'm not that fussed by US Netflix and besides the occasional bit of donkey pron, nothing I do online needs any privacy.

I'm cool, yeah?

My knowledge of things like this is quite basic so i'll pass on the question and hope someone with more idea sees it. I think so though.

Truly impaired.

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 17:21 - Nov 19 with 1969 viewsArnieM

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 14:30 - Nov 19 by Hullblue

Probably best not to mention that publicly!

Very true, but just stating what is there for all to see on the internet .

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 17:43 - Nov 19 with 1953 viewsTerra_Farma

The only reason I have a VPN is to watch the Town away games. Lovely jubbly
For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 18:12 - Nov 19 with 1931 viewsBugs

It used to be the case if you're using a public Wi-Fi, it would be a very good idea to use a VPN. Not sure that's still the case.
For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 18:21 - Nov 19 with 1916 viewsDinDjarin

Why would anyone not use a VPN in this day and age?

Especially on any mobile device phone or laptop you leave the house with.
For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 19:50 - Nov 19 with 1807 viewsIpswichKnight

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 18:21 - Nov 19 by DinDjarin

Why would anyone not use a VPN in this day and age?

Especially on any mobile device phone or laptop you leave the house with.

To those of us in anti-fraud anyone using a VPN makes us very suspicious about why you are hiding your true IP, luckily we have many tools that can tell us your true IP and many other interesting things about what you might be up to.
For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 21:19 - Nov 19 with 1727 viewsArnieM

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 19:50 - Nov 19 by IpswichKnight

To those of us in anti-fraud anyone using a VPN makes us very suspicious about why you are hiding your true IP, luckily we have many tools that can tell us your true IP and many other interesting things about what you might be up to.

Suspect anyone on football forums using these vpns would say they are not committing fraud, because they would still pay to watch their team which if they live in the uk they are denied access too. Is that fraud ?

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 15:01 - Nov 22 with 1452 viewsDinDjarin

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 19:50 - Nov 19 by IpswichKnight

Wanting privacy and extra security does not equate to fraud!

What a load of rubbish. So when I use a VPN to connect to my office to do my day job that makes you suspicious.
For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 15:09 - Nov 22 with 1428 viewsEwan_Oozami

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 21:19 - Nov 19 by ArnieM

Suspect anyone on football forums using these vpns would say they are not committing fraud, because they would still pay to watch their team which if they live in the uk they are denied access too. Is that fraud ?

Yes, it is!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 16:16 - Nov 22 with 1393 viewsBlueastheycome

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 15:09 - Nov 22 by Ewan_Oozami

Yes, it is!

Surely though, nobody really loses as you get to the watch game, and the club and Ifollow make a fiver each. So why would Ifollow for example want to stamp it out ?
For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 16:24 - Nov 22 with 1369 viewsArnieM

Yes, it is!

But you are still paying the parties concerned so not sure how it’s fraud tbh .

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 16:33 - Nov 22 with 1358 viewsEwan_Oozami

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 16:24 - Nov 22 by ArnieM

But you are still paying the parties concerned so not sure how it’s fraud tbh .

UEFA Article 48...

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 16:49 - Nov 22 with 1340 viewsArnieM

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 16:33 - Nov 22 by Ewan_Oozami

UEFA Article 48...

….and in English , that is ?

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 16:53 - Nov 22 with 1332 viewsZXBlue

Yes, it is!

Dont agree. It might be a breach of contract, but struggle to see a criminal element.
For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 16:55 - Nov 22 with 1328 viewsZXBlue

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 16:33 - Nov 22 by Ewan_Oozami

UEFA Article 48...

Doesnt make it fraud and UEFA do not make the law!
For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 16:56 - Nov 22 with 1321 viewsEwan_Oozami

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 16:53 - Nov 22 by ZXBlue

Dont agree. It might be a breach of contract, but struggle to see a criminal element.

Civil fraud then...

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 16:58 - Nov 22 with 1315 viewsEwan_Oozami

For anyone who is thinking about getting a vpn on 16:55 - Nov 22 by ZXBlue

Doesnt make it fraud and UEFA do not make the law!

It's civil fraud, which means the Police won't be involved.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024