Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rees-Mogg is a c-unit isn't he? 17:42 - Dec 14 with 1526 viewsElderGrizzly

All just a game to him and his chums.

I almost admire the bravado to claim £350m a week to the NHS was true, yet he remains unchallenged for lying by the Speaker

Rees-Mogg is a c-unit isn't he? on 17:55 - Dec 14 with 1446 viewsSwansea_Blue

In the autumn statement they announced an extra £6.6 bn for 22-23 and £3.6 bn for 23-24 over pre-pandemic plans. That has to deal with Covid pressures as well.

£350m/week is of course £18.2bn per year.

That tells you all you need to know. And in that announcement they also broke their pledge that people wouldn’t have to sell their houses for social care.

There’s something very wrong when they know they don’t even have to pretend to be honourable. They face no consequences for outright lying, even though they know they can be fact checked so easily.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rees-Mogg is a c-unit isn't he? on 18:28 - Dec 14 with 1336 viewsmylittletown

Rees-Mogg is a c-unit isn't he? on 17:55 - Dec 14 by Swansea_Blue

In the autumn statement they announced an extra £6.6 bn for 22-23 and £3.6 bn for 23-24 over pre-pandemic plans. That has to deal with Covid pressures as well.

That tells you all you need to know. And in that announcement they also broke their pledge that people wouldn’t have to sell their houses for social care.

There’s something very wrong when they know they don’t even have to pretend to be honourable. They face no consequences for outright lying, even though they know they can be fact checked so easily.

A bunch of lying t0ssers, but the great unwashed love scraping and bowing to toffs
Rees-Mogg is a c-unit isn't he? on 20:52 - Dec 14 with 1179 viewsnoggin

Yeah but Labour are Marxists and they hate England.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Rees-Mogg is a c-unit isn't he? on 21:09 - Dec 14 with 1116 viewsBlueNomad

Do you think old Dave who has four pints of Stella for breakfast down at Spoons and the Instagram “politics is boring, but I like Boris” crowd go in for fact checking????

The Moggster said it, so it must be true. Brexit is great innit………
Rees-Mogg is a c-unit isn't he? on 21:40 - Dec 14 with 1051 viewspeterleeblue

Sadly the problem sits with the idiots who believed them.

"Lets Get Brexit done" - Utter T@ssers the lot of them.
Rees-Mogg is a c-unit isn't he? on 21:44 - Dec 14 with 1027 viewsfooters

Rees-Mogg is a c-unit isn't he? on 20:52 - Dec 14 by noggin

Yeah but Labour are Marxists and they hate England.

I think you've got one intentional upvote here and another that doesn't understand the context of your post...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Rees-Mogg is a c-unit isn't he? on 22:11 - Dec 14 with 963 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rees-Mogg is a c-unit isn't he? on 21:09 - Dec 14 by BlueNomad

Do you think old Dave who has four pints of Stella for breakfast down at Spoons and the Instagram “politics is boring, but I like Boris” crowd go in for fact checking????

The Moggster said it, so it must be true. Brexit is great innit………

The most depressing part of this.

Labour may well get a 20 point lead in the opinion polls but it will all be meaningless when the Tories ditch Boris before the election and the new leader Priti announces that we are bringing back hanging in response to some horrendous crime and says it is the liberal left's fault the crime happened in the first place.

Utterly depressing really. Even once the wrong person has been hung for said crime, she will argue it is a deterrent the future people committing it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rees-Mogg is a c-unit isn't he? on 09:11 - Dec 15 with 719 viewsSeablu

Rees-Mogg is a c-unit isn't he? on 21:44 - Dec 14 by footers

I think you've got one intentional upvote here and another that doesn't understand the context of your post...

Poor old witchy.
Bit like Benters without the rational thinking skills.
Login to get fewer ads

Rees-Mogg is a c-unit isn't he? on 10:06 - Dec 15 with 635 viewsChurchman

R-M is a lazy chinless idiot.

I watched that apology of a man in Select Committee when something I was involved in was being discussed. He hadn’t bothered reading the brief and lounged in his chair with supreme arrogance and the rightness of his cause (Brexit). He knew nothing and contributed nothing. A sneering arrogant sack of sh– in a suit.

You are right. It’s all just a game to these people - one from which they’ve made considerable amounts of money. They are there to represent their constituents and make policy for the benefit of all. But all they do is represent themselves and fill their boots wherever they can.

Rant for the day over!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024