Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page 20:27 - Feb 25 with 1166 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

He's only between 5 feet 1 inch and 5 feet 5 inches tall, which he's believed to be self-conscious about.

I wondered if he had a wife, and what she thinks about all this macho posturing, but they got divorced in 2014 (although he has been linked to an Olympic gymnast).

Maybe he's bored. And maybe he has a touch of small man syndrome.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 20:39 - Feb 25 with 1095 viewsNthQldITFC

Cockalorum.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 20:40 - Feb 25 with 1087 viewsJ2BLUE

That explains why Imran Khan looked massive next to him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 20:41 - Feb 25 with 1078 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 20:39 - Feb 25 by NthQldITFC

Cockalorum.

Hey! I only started a thread on TWTD, gimme a break!

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 20:41 - Feb 25 with 1080 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah, of course he is. That's at the route of a lot of all this. As you say, small man syndrome (apologies to any small men out there who aren't despots!).

I bet he wears heels. I suspect part of the reason he always keeps his distance will be so as to not show off his (lack of) height.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 20:41 - Feb 25 with 1073 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 20:40 - Feb 25 by J2BLUE

That explains why Imran Khan looked massive next to him.

I don't think I've ever seen him standing next to other people. He always seems to be sat down, now I know why.

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 20:42 - Feb 25 with 1064 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 20:41 - Feb 25 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah, of course he is. That's at the route of a lot of all this. As you say, small man syndrome (apologies to any small men out there who aren't despots!).

I bet he wears heels. I suspect part of the reason he always keeps his distance will be so as to not show off his (lack of) height.

Surely keeping his distance would make him look even smaller!

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 20:45 - Feb 25 with 1049 viewsbazza

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 20:41 - Feb 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

I don't think I've ever seen him standing next to other people. He always seems to be sat down, now I know why.

It looks like he’s far away, but he’s actually stood beside them .. those big tables he’s always sat at… table for two in any standard pub or restaurant..
I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 21:41 - Feb 25 with 930 viewsSeablu

Odd that no one can pin his height down.
4 inches is quite a margin for error.
Login to get fewer ads

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 21:44 - Feb 25 with 905 viewsSwansea_Blue

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 20:42 - Feb 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 21:46 - Feb 25 with 894 viewsbazza

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 21:44 - Feb 25 by Swansea_Blue

The dancing priest.. grahame Norton in that episode, I nearly said dougle in my post..
I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 21:48 - Feb 25 with 888 viewsbazza

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 21:46 - Feb 25 by bazza

The dancing priest.. grahame Norton in that episode, I nearly said dougle in my post..

Father Noel sorry. Sure he danced the caravan off a cliff.
I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 22:29 - Feb 25 with 807 viewslowhouseblue

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 20:42 - Feb 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 22:40 - Feb 25 with 773 viewsCoastalblue

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 20:41 - Feb 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

Needs a picture of a very small horse to help the thread along. Not seen that pic in an age

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 22:49 - Feb 25 with 735 viewseastangliaisblue

Of course he's really short, that's why he's a dictator.
I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 00:59 - Feb 26 with 625 viewsPinewoodblue

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 22:49 - Feb 25 by eastangliaisblue

Of course he's really short, that's why he's a dictator.

Shares Napoleon complex with Macron.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 01:15 - Feb 26 with 597 viewsjeera

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 00:59 - Feb 26 by Pinewoodblue

Shares Napoleon complex with Macron.

And Josh Widdicombe apparently.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 09:12 - Feb 26 with 447 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I realised I don't know that much about Putin, so had a look at his wiki page on 01:15 - Feb 26 by jeera

And Josh Widdicombe apparently.

Josh Widdicombe hasn't invaded his neighbours yet, but we ought to keep an eye on him and be ready to impose scone sanctions if he does.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024