Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. 14:44 - Mar 15 with 1485 viewsBlueBadger

https://metro.co.uk/2022/03/15/jim-davidson-slams-stars-who-say-theyll-home-ukra

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 14:54 - Mar 15 with 1248 viewsSteve_M

Odd that the likes of Davison don't make as much noise about our governments poor treatment of veterans and the deliberate reduction of services that some of those most damaged by war need.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:17 - Mar 15 with 1175 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 14:54 - Mar 15 by Steve_M

Odd that the likes of Davison don't make as much noise about our governments poor treatment of veterans and the deliberate reduction of services that some of those most damaged by war need.

Always 'but what about the soldiers' with these pricks isn't it? And its always lip service to the concept of actually looking after the disabled, be they veterans or otherwise.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 15:19]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:18 - Mar 15 with 1160 viewsJ2BLUE

Why post it here? Just giving him more attention.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:19 - Mar 15 with 1144 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:18 - Mar 15 by J2BLUE

Why post it here? Just giving him more attention.

Bullies and bigots don't stop being bullies and bigots because you ignore them.

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:22 - Mar 15 with 1124 viewsJ2BLUE

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:19 - Mar 15 by BlueBadger

Bullies and bigots don't stop being bullies and bigots because you ignore them.

I would never have seen anything about this if you hadn't posted it.

He's an oxygen thief who doesn't deserve any attention.

Truly impaired.

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:27 - Mar 15 with 1090 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:22 - Mar 15 by J2BLUE

I would never have seen anything about this if you hadn't posted it.

He's an oxygen thief who doesn't deserve any attention.

Contrary to the popular fallacy though, 'publicity' where you carry on like this generally doesn't make for 'good' PR. He's far more likely to have venues think twice about booking him for stuff like this than actually booking him.

The very fact that he's reduced to shilling for GB news is evidence of that.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 15:27]

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:31 - Mar 15 with 1072 viewsblueasfook

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:27 - Mar 15 by BlueBadger

Contrary to the popular fallacy though, 'publicity' where you carry on like this generally doesn't make for 'good' PR. He's far more likely to have venues think twice about booking him for stuff like this than actually booking him.

The very fact that he's reduced to shilling for GB news is evidence of that.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 15:27]

You have entirely missed the hypocrisy though.

I'll give you 5 mins to think about it and then tell you the answer if you're still struggling.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:35 - Mar 15 with 1054 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:31 - Mar 15 by blueasfook

You have entirely missed the hypocrisy though.

I'll give you 5 mins to think about it and then tell you the answer if you're still struggling.

Is the answer 'yes, but Labour' or 'calling bullyies and bigots nasty names is actually bullying and bigotry of itself, look at me, Im trying to tie you up in knots with an intellectually fallacy'?
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 15:36]

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:36 - Mar 15 with 1041 viewsMattinLondon

Has Jim taken in veterans then?
Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:37 - Mar 15 with 1027 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:36 - Mar 15 by MattinLondon

Has Jim taken in veterans then?

By 'taken in' do you mean in the 'conned' sense?

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:38 - Mar 15 with 1032 viewsblueasfook

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:35 - Mar 15 by BlueBadger

Is the answer 'yes, but Labour' or 'calling bullyies and bigots nasty names is actually bullying and bigotry of itself, look at me, Im trying to tie you up in knots with an intellectually fallacy'?
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 15:36]

No. The answer is where was the govt scheme for non-Ukrainian refugees?

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:40 - Mar 15 with 1006 viewsWeWereZombies

Give the guy a break, he is trying to be a comedian...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:41 - Mar 15 with 1003 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:38 - Mar 15 by blueasfook

No. The answer is where was the govt scheme for non-Ukrainian refugees?

See, I was thinking 'whatabouttery', just not THIS flavour.

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:41 - Mar 15 with 992 viewsJ2BLUE

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:40 - Mar 15 by WeWereZombies

I don't think repeating the same joke 3000 time-, oh you mean Jim Davidson!

Truly impaired.

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:42 - Mar 15 with 986 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:40 - Mar 15 by WeWereZombies

In all fairness, his repeated declarations of being broke often gave rise to a chuckle.

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:42 - Mar 15 with 984 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:41 - Mar 15 by J2BLUE

I don't think repeating the same joke 3000 time-, oh you mean Jim Davidson!

PHIL!

*waves imaginary card*

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:42 - Mar 15 with 982 viewsIllinoisblue

Maybe if he paid his taxes we could help more veterans.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:46 - Mar 15 with 954 viewsblueasfook

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:41 - Mar 15 by BlueBadger

See, I was thinking 'whatabouttery', just not THIS flavour.

Even the virtue signalling lefties haven't picked up on it. Which I find odd.

"Oh im delighted to welcome refugees now we've got white ones coming"

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:59 - Mar 15 with 920 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:46 - Mar 15 by blueasfook

Except of course, that lots of people have said that in the past over various waves of refugees.

https://www.rescue-uk.org/article/how-people-uk-are-welcoming-refugees-afghanist

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:59 - Mar 15 with 916 viewsHARRY10

As with so many of his kind there is this anger at those who are seen as 'do gooders'. Those who don't share his hatred of others based on skin colour etc.

It was from an interview of 20 years ago, that I picked up the use of out betters'. Jim was sat in his dressing room, berating a;alternative comics for making fun of the Royal family, Thatcher etc. His 'thought' was they shouldn't do that as it was making fun of 'our betters'.

Though it has never occurred to him that maybe the government who employ mercenaries to look after commercial interests should have a moral duty towards them after they have been used.

And his use of ex servicemen has more to do with his anti progressive ideas than ever it has for any genuine ex servicemen/women
Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 17:38 - Mar 15 with 725 viewsfactual_blue

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:59 - Mar 15 by BlueBadger

Except of course, that lots of people have said that in the past over various waves of refugees.

https://www.rescue-uk.org/article/how-people-uk-are-welcoming-refugees-afghanist

https://www.unhcr.org/uk/news/latest/2021/3/6059f1fd4/the-uks-syria-resettlement

See also Flemish protestants in the 16th century, and French Huguenots in the 17th century.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 17:51 - Mar 15 with 686 viewsnoggin

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:37 - Mar 15 by BlueBadger

By 'taken in' do you mean in the 'conned' sense?

Exactly. JD doesn't give a toss about 'our troops'. What he does is pretend to care for 'our boys' because it makes him popular with the flag waving xenophobes, so keeping him relevant and able to earn money.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 17:53]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 17:58 - Mar 15 with 659 viewsEwan_Oozami

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 15:46 - Mar 15 by blueasfook

How are those Ukranian twins?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 18:02 - Mar 15 with 632 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 17:51 - Mar 15 by noggin

Exactly. JD doesn't give a toss about 'our troops'. What he does is pretend to care for 'our boys' because it makes him popular with the flag waving xenophobes, so keeping him relevant and able to earn money.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 17:53]

Like a lot of right wing t0sspots, Davidson is all for soldiers when they're off somewhere killing people(particularly if they happen to be people of the non-white persuasion), less so when they're needing care and support as a result of said people objecting to them trying to kill them.

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 18:03 - Mar 15 with 621 viewsblueasfook

Meanwhile in 'we should look after our own' news. on 17:58 - Mar 15 by Ewan_Oozami

How are those Ukranian twins?

I never knew looking after twins was so tiring!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024