Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pleased with Town's January transfer business? 10:06 - Feb 1 with 3307 viewsPhilTWTD

Pleased with Town's January transfer business?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:18 - Feb 1 with 2212 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

You're missing a "hell yes" option.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:22 - Feb 1 with 2196 viewsChondzoresk

Who voted “No”? Who did you expect? Mbappe? Jostle with Chelsea for Fernandez? Explain why you are unhappy with our business?
Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:28 - Feb 1 with 2145 viewsFrimleyBlue

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:22 - Feb 1 by Chondzoresk

Who voted “No”? Who did you expect? Mbappe? Jostle with Chelsea for Fernandez? Explain why you are unhappy with our business?

I voted no only because there wasn't another option of pleased but also unhappy that we didn't bring in competition for Burns.

That could be Clarke... but so far we've only seen him play Jds role. So if that does only leave Jackson as actual competition for that Position, its not imo good enough.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:28 - Feb 1 with 2156 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

I feel great and will feel even better once Hirst gets a goal. Early days, promising signs but the sooner we can get to the point where I feel confident with him coming on for Ladapo with the game finely poised, the better. That's my only point of anxiety at the moment, I just want him to find his form and pose a genuine selection headache.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:38 - Feb 1 with 2122 viewsChorleyBoy

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:18 - Feb 1 by Charlie_pl_baxter

You're missing a "hell yes" option.

Also missing a "too early to say" option.
Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:41 - Feb 1 with 2094 viewsCraigIT

Yes. We are going along very nicely.
Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:41 - Feb 1 with 2075 viewsKeno

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:28 - Feb 1 by FrimleyBlue

I voted no only because there wasn't another option of pleased but also unhappy that we didn't bring in competition for Burns.

That could be Clarke... but so far we've only seen him play Jds role. So if that does only leave Jackson as actual competition for that Position, its not imo good enough.

Edwards and KVY can play out there, as could Chappers, Harness, and Broady

so with Jacko that 6 others players who could play that role

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:43 - Feb 1 with 2070 viewshype313

Trouble is who you going to get that's an equal back up to Burns who will know they will be bench warmers? Burns has a pretty stellar injury record and McKenna feels like Jackson can be an adequate replacement if needed.

Not sure it's a position that really needed looking at.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:46 - Feb 1 with 2043 viewsBiGDonnie

How about you keep it schtum while the adults are discussing ITFC transfers?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:49 - Feb 1 with 2005 viewsFrimleyBlue

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:46 - Feb 1 by BiGDonnie

How about you keep it schtum while the adults are discussing ITFC transfers?

What discussion are you having then?

Waka waka eh eh

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:56 - Feb 1 with 1956 viewsFrimleyBlue

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:43 - Feb 1 by hype313

Trouble is who you going to get that's an equal back up to Burns who will know they will be bench warmers? Burns has a pretty stellar injury record and McKenna feels like Jackson can be an adequate replacement if needed.

Not sure it's a position that really needed looking at.

It's a tough one granted but then that's what the recruitment team is for.

I dunno. I like Jacko. But I just feel if and when Burns isn't on it.. we lack something on that right hand side. And whilst Jackson was good against Burnley, I don't feel like he's been a great option on the side either

I dunno. I feel we have quality cover in all aspects now. Apart from that 1 area of the pitch. Which doesn't matter if Burns can take his morcambe performance into a consistent run of games.
But that's the only reason I can't say yes to being 100% happy with the Jan business.

Waka waka eh eh

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:00 - Feb 1 with 1955 viewshype313

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:56 - Feb 1 by FrimleyBlue

I dunno. I like Jacko. But I just feel if and when Burns isn't on it.. we lack something on that right hand side. And whilst Jackson was good against Burnley, I don't feel like he's been a great option on the side either

I dunno. I feel we have quality cover in all aspects now. Apart from that 1 area of the pitch. Which doesn't matter if Burns can take his morcambe performance into a consistent run of games.
But that's the only reason I can't say yes to being 100% happy with the Jan business.

I think Jackson has actually been decent on that side, he was really good against Rotherham especially in the first half, and was very good against Burnley, two Championship teams.

He's perfectly able to step in if needed in League One.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:00 - Feb 1 with 1959 viewsBluebell

Very happy with the new players.

Although...according to the squad list on the forum Nathan Broadhead is at Wigan with no squad number.
Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:02 - Feb 1 with 1924 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:00 - Feb 1 by Bluebell

Although...according to the squad list on the forum Nathan Broadhead is at Wigan with no squad number.

Oops!

Have you told Gav?

He also has 5 goals in his 11 appearances!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:04 - Feb 1 with 1914 viewsBiGDonnie

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 10:56 - Feb 1 by FrimleyBlue

COYBs

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:05 - Feb 1 with 1910 viewsBluebell

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:02 - Feb 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

Oops!

Have you told Gav?

He also has 5 goals in his 11 appearances!

No not told Gav.

I was thinking I must have been in a coma for several weeks as I have missed those goals or that fact he is now at Wigan.
Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:06 - Feb 1 with 1875 viewsFrimleyBlue

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:04 - Feb 1 by BiGDonnie

How about you keep it schtum while the adults are discussing ITFC transfers

Waka waka eh eh

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:08 - Feb 1 with 1875 viewsBiGDonnie

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:06 - Feb 1 by FrimleyBlue

How about you keep it schtum while the adults are discussing ITFC transfers

Fair play. I'll take that and leave you alone for an hour.

COYBs

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:10 - Feb 1 with 1855 viewsKeno

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:08 - Feb 1 by BiGDonnie

Fair play. I'll take that and leave you alone for an hour.

you making coffee for everyone now?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:11 - Feb 1 with 1848 viewsPhilTWTD

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:00 - Feb 1 by Bluebell

Not sure how that's happened. Have set Gav on the case.
Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:11 - Feb 1 with 1837 viewsPhilTWTD

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:05 - Feb 1 by Bluebell

No not told Gav.

I was thinking I must have been in a coma for several weeks as I have missed those goals or that fact he is now at Wigan.

He was at Wigan before he was here, those are the stats from his time there.
Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:12 - Feb 1 with 1799 viewsFrimleyBlue

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:11 - Feb 1 by PhilTWTD

He was at Wigan before he was here, those are the stats from his time there.

According the ever so trust worthy Sun paper. We spent £4 mill on Broadhead apparently.

Waka waka eh eh

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:15 - Feb 1 with 1799 viewsBluebell

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:12 - Feb 1 by FrimleyBlue

According the ever so trust worthy Sun paper. We spent £4 mill on Broadhead apparently.

In today’s Daily Mail it says £1 million.
Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:15 - Feb 1 with 1798 viewsBiGDonnie

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:10 - Feb 1 by Keno

you making coffee for everyone now?

Would you like a coffee, Keno?

COYBs

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:16 - Feb 1 with 1767 viewsFrimleyBlue

Pleased with Town's January transfer business? on 11:15 - Feb 1 by Bluebell

In today’s Daily Mail it says £1 million.

Think that's more like it.

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024