Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! 22:44 - May 1 with 2544 viewsunstableblue

1 Derby County 27,259
2 Ipswich Town 26,184
3 Sheffield Wednesday 25,013
4 Bolton Wanderers 18,814
5 Portsmouth 18,054
6 Plymouth Argyle 15,579
7 Charlton Athletic 13,436

Incredible to have an attendance higher than Sheff Weds

Out of interest that would make us 17th in the Premier League, ahead of Palace, Fulham, Brentford, Bournemouth, and 3rd in the Championship behind Sunderland and Sheffield United!! And … drum roll… 100 people ahead of Norwich’s average!

So we’re the 21st biggest club in the country on attendance!! Now I’d suggest next season… we’ll get even higher

I thought you should know
[Post edited 2 May 2023 8:24]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 23:21 - May 1 with 2315 viewsGogs

Think I read recently that the budgies cheapest ST is over £200 more than our cheapest. Still, they could be giving them away with a bag of carrots on the market and I still wouldn't want to go and watch them.
So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 23:24 - May 1 with 2309 viewsDinnernotTea

Year 4 at this level remember. I absolutely guarantee Derby nor Wednesday will get above 26,000 in Year 4 at this level.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 23:26 - May 1 with 2298 viewsDinnernotTea

Is this the most recent numbers are well? Feels like it should be more than that!

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 23:55 - May 1 with 2214 viewsVegtablue

Incredible is generous to Weds! 16th in the Prem? Great gates this season long may it continue! Always good to be beating Bournemouth 😂
So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 00:27 - May 2 with 2162 viewsIllinoisblue

Scum do have one more home game though. Not sure that will move the needle much, though

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 02:48 - May 2 with 2079 viewsBigCommon

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 23:21 - May 1 by Gogs

Think I read recently that the budgies cheapest ST is over £200 more than our cheapest. Still, they could be giving them away with a bag of carrots on the market and I still wouldn't want to go and watch them.

Already seen the "Ipswich only sold 21k season tickets for next season because they were reduced prices" comments, from up the road....
Cant see them dropping their prices by much. They need the dough.. Their fans are getting their pants well and truly pulled down, atm.
So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 06:06 - May 2 with 1935 viewscressi

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 02:48 - May 2 by BigCommon

Already seen the "Ipswich only sold 21k season tickets for next season because they were reduced prices" comments, from up the road....
Cant see them dropping their prices by much. They need the dough.. Their fans are getting their pants well and truly pulled down, atm.

There old figures January I believe.
So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 06:22 - May 2 with 1898 viewsSharkey

"Now I’d suggest next season… we’ll get even higher"

Who is there to overtake?
Login to get fewer ads

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 06:41 - May 2 with 1856 viewsWacko

*20th biggest club in the country going by your stats (Derby, Sheff U and Sunderland ahead of us)

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 06:56 - May 2 with 1801 viewsoldburian

Where is Barnsley?
So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 07:00 - May 2 with 1769 viewsyorkshireblue

I appreciate it’s not clear cut and we have an ‘odd’ catchment area - being large geographically large, but small in population, but that works out at just over 19% of the towns population.
So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 07:37 - May 2 with 1670 viewsStewart27

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 02:48 - May 2 by BigCommon

They’re a real bunch of weirdos when it comes to attendance.
So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 07:44 - May 2 with 1652 viewsDubtractor

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 06:22 - May 2 by Sharkey

I assume he meant higher average attendance, rather than higher placing.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 07:45 - May 2 with 1647 viewsDinnernotTea

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 07:37 - May 2 by Stewart27

They’re a real bunch of weirdos when it comes to attendance.

The hilarious part is, it's the only thing they became obsessed with because for 12 years it wasn't hard to beat us with. What they're too dim to realise is I can't think of many clubs still getting 20,000 like we were based on how much we had been kicked to death by owner/managers/players.

It isn't a Suffolk thing to boast but my Christ our numbers are insane (before this season) given our story since 2002. Now they really are struggling to know what to chirp about given our crowds this and next season. Fair they have the unbeaten run against us to cling onto but surely this ends soon.

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 08:26 - May 2 with 1532 viewsunstableblue

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 06:22 - May 2 by Sharkey

Quite a few…. Our average is low given the recent spate of 28 and 29k attendances

It was brought by some low Tuesday night 23kers

I think we can jump a couple of places, e.g. Derby

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 08:38 - May 2 with 1499 viewsPinewoodblue

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 00:27 - May 2 by Illinoisblue

Scum do have one more home game though. Not sure that will move the needle much, though

Will get a full house fans will be there to say goodbye to Pukki and, I suspect, to have a good old moan about Delia and Co.

Potential for a full on pitch invasion, of the nasty kind, if they lose to relegated Blackpool. Norwich have lost more home games than they have won.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 08:39 - May 2 with 1498 viewsunstableblue

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 06:41 - May 2 by Wacko

*20th biggest club in the country going by your stats (Derby, Sheff U and Sunderland ahead of us)

Amended - it’s 21 I think

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 08:54 - May 2 with 1435 viewsGeoffSentence

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 00:27 - May 2 by Illinoisblue

More likely to move it down. There were one or two on the Oink 'un suggesting a boycott.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 09:03 - May 2 with 1407 viewsCityBlue

plus over 600k watched over the whole season - a historic best for ITFC.

I T I D

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 09:20 - May 2 with 1351 viewsPinewoodblue

So the attendance League table also looks pretty damn fine! on 09:03 - May 2 by CityBlue

plus over 600k watched over the whole season - a historic best for ITFC.

Not forgetting those who have watched via IFollow.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024