Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich 12:22 - May 28 with 2004 viewsITFC_History

Starts 11:37 in if link does not work

[Post edited 28 May 2023 12:22]
Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 14:24 - May 28 with 1894 viewsSteve_M

That’s really good, thanks for posting.

So many great goals, the one away to Port Vale just beats the volley at home to a palace for me. I like the random inclusion of testimonials too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 14:48 - May 28 with 1874 viewsChurchman

I hadn’t seen it. Thanks for posting. Paul Mason was a lovely player. Really good touch and boy did he score some cracking goals.
Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 15:08 - May 28 with 1850 viewsIllinoisblue

Some great memories there although I had no recollection of the kit crime away at Wimbledon; red away shirt and white shorts. Not a good look.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 15:10 - May 28 with 1848 viewssolemio

There have been a good number of threads over the years asking for ideas for ITFC's most under-estimated player. My response has always been Paul Mason. A fine player.
Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 15:19 - May 28 with 1833 viewsmonty_radio

He didn't really do "scruffy", did he? What a fabulous collection of goals that is.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 15:42 - May 28 with 1812 viewsmonty_radio

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 15:10 - May 28 by solemio

There have been a good number of threads over the years asking for ideas for ITFC's most under-estimated player. My response has always been Paul Mason. A fine player.

There was one goal shown where the commentator makes reference to "another of Gus Uhlenbeek's fine crosses" - loved him, but it did make me smile.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 16:48 - May 28 with 1766 viewsIllinoisblue

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 15:19 - May 28 by monty_radio

He didn't really do "scruffy", did he? What a fabulous collection of goals that is.

Bit of Chaplin about him with his finishing

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 16:51 - May 28 with 1759 viewsgainsboroughblue

Quality player. He retired pretty suddenly didn't he? I certainly don't remember any end of season send off for him.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 18:05 - May 28 with 1710 viewsClapham_Junction

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 16:51 - May 28 by gainsboroughblue

Quality player. He retired pretty suddenly didn't he? I certainly don't remember any end of season send off for him.

Explained in an interview with TWTD a few years ago:

The Ex-Files: Paul Mason 22nd Oct 2013 12:54
In the 10th part of our regular series, The Ex-Files, Blair Ferguson catches up with 1990s goalscoring midfielder Paul Mason. 5

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 18:10 - May 28 with 1689 viewsLord_Lucan

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 15:10 - May 28 by solemio

Certainly worth a mention but the top of the pops for that accolade goes to Steve McCall by a landslide.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 18:56 - May 28 with 1638 viewscbower

A very decent player and good servant to Town.

bluescouser

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 19:33 - May 28 with 1603 viewsBluespeed225

Lovely stuff. We didn't half get through some goal nets! Those early 96' ones are beauts', then they change them to those over tight boxy things. I think we've kept them and used them this season! That pitch in early 97', WT actual F!
Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 13:29 - May 29 with 1395 viewsKesgrave_Exile

Just checked to see if he still had his B&B and it appears it's no longer trading. I wonder what he is up to now.
Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 13:32 - May 29 with 1384 viewsPhilTWTD

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 13:29 - May 29 by Kesgrave_Exile

Just checked to see if he still had his B&B and it appears it's no longer trading. I wonder what he is up to now.

He's still in Southport. We had him on Life's a Pitch in January and I seem to remember he said he is still running something along those lines but with permanent residents these days.
Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 13:51 - May 29 with 1337 viewsKesgrave_Exile

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 13:32 - May 29 by PhilTWTD

He's still in Southport. We had him on Life's a Pitch in January and I seem to remember he said he is still running something along those lines but with permanent residents these days.

When you search for the hotel it comes up with a rightmove link which suggests it's up for sale as a H.M.O

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/130757069
Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 13:56 - May 29 with 1311 viewsPhilTWTD

Apolgies if posted before - All Paul Mason goals for Ipswich on 13:51 - May 29 by Kesgrave_Exile

When you search for the hotel it comes up with a rightmove link which suggests it's up for sale as a H.M.O

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/130757069

That makes sense. Nice bloke, had a couple of chats with him this season. Did co-comms for the club at Morecambe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024