Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame 12:26 - Aug 23 with 2617 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 12:34 - Aug 23 with 2542 viewsvilanovablue

Having played little to no football and still in a strop.
Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 12:36 - Aug 23 with 2511 viewsBarcaBlue

Bang average.
Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 12:42 - Aug 23 with 2474 viewsITFC_Forever

Can’t see the Leeds fans welcoming him back.

They were chanting “refuse to play, don’t come back” a week or two ago.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 12:48 - Aug 23 with 2408 viewsjayessess

Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 12:42 - Aug 23 by ITFC_Forever

Bring him back for an away game, hope he affects the game and everyone forgives him is presumably the plan.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 13:29 - Aug 23 with 2100 viewsCityBlue

Back in contention…not necessarily starting .
No Sennistra though

I T I D

Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 13:31 - Aug 23 with 2076 viewsyorkshireblue

Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 12:42 - Aug 23 by ITFC_Forever

The Leeds fans I work with are delighted to see him back - if they would be if they'd had a better transfer window and less injuries, I'm not so sure.

The whole thing seems weird.... imagine going on strike to try and force a move through to Everton of all places. Every chance they end up in the Championship next season
Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 13:43 - Aug 23 with 1974 viewsSuperblue95

Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 12:36 - Aug 23 by BarcaBlue

Bang average.

Not sure I’d call a 19 year old with 11 caps for Italy bang average.

He clearly doesn’t want to be there though so can’t imagine him being up to much, if he even makes it onto the pitch

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 13:53 - Aug 23 with 1902 viewsAsa

Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 13:43 - Aug 23 by Superblue95

He clearly doesn’t want to be there though so can’t imagine him being up to much, if he even makes it onto the pitch

I have long since given up on worrying about opposition players. Far too many factors at play.

I remember thinking Arsenal would tear us apart just before we beat them 1-0 and Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy (what a quote that was on here).

I remember worrying about league leaders West Ham before we smashed them 5-1 with JET looking like Ronaldinho.

I remember being convinced the likes of Seedorf would rip us apart as Inter came to Town and got sent packing.

I remember a certain unfancied Janoi Donacien keeping Grealish and Adomah quiet for the second half as they constantly doubled up on him.

I remember being sick with nerves when Johnson went off injured in the playoff final and we had to rely on Naylor.

On Saturday, Ilias Chair turned up for a bit. A player who is every bit a Premier League player. Outrageous talent but we lived to tell the tale. Gnonto is up another level, but will he be fit? Will he try too hard? Will the fans get on his back? Will he be so intent on looking for a move he runs us ragged? Or will he be so worried about injury scuppering a big move that he doesn't fancy it?

All part of the joy of football. There's as much chance of Gnonto scoring three on Saturday and us talking about his performance for years like some modern day Jamal Campbell-Ryce as there is his every touch being shocking and him getting a red card as his frustration boils over.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2023 14:29]
Login to get fewer ads

Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 14:07 - Aug 23 with 1751 viewsBarcaBlue

It wasn't a serious opinion, just mimicking the OPs response to our last two away games.
Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 18:22 - Aug 23 with 1334 viewsbluestandard

Your last point is probably on point, as theres a good chance he won’t get on the pitch if a move away is in the works.
Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 18:26 - Aug 23 with 1307 viewsHerbivore

I'm not going to worry unduly, Gnoto lot we can do about it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Gnoto back for Leeds this Saturday - shame on 14:10 - Aug 27 with 727 viewsMaySixth

shame

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024